chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities

Go down

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities Empty Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities

Post  ricardoliz on Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:29 am

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities. Speculative and aggressive

Among the chess modules that are considered to have a more "humanized" game is ProDeo 1.6

And it is that this module created by the consecrated developer Ed Shroder, has a unique style, which bases its roots in the old chess program for the DOS platform, called Rebel. Whose approach was always first to face human players, rather than to face challenges against other modules (although it has also done so and that places it as a +/- 2650 module of elo in the CCRL classification).

I have experienced making adjustments to the personalities archive, to make it play more in the style of the great masters, based on the different personalities created in the course of the evolution of this module.

The personalities that I have adjusted are positional, romantic and aggressive (so to speak), but I cannot say for sure what style that great teacher may look like.

He always looks for the opportunity to make a surprise attack and assuming that the opponent has doubts to defend himself (that is what speculative means), that is to say that his attacks could not be completely solid as do the other very powerful modules (that everything they have coldly calculated)

Which leads to an exciting game and that suggests that you do not play against an artificial opponent but against another human who has small impressions, but at the level of grandmaster.

These personalities allegedly go, by experimentation, from 2350 to 2450 elo.

Adjustments were made to the main configuration file (wb2uci.eng), so you can select which native book you want to play the module with, or if you don't want to use a book.
An EOC opening library (eocbook.eoc) is also added, which the module consults and compares with its current analysis, to decide if it uses its movement or the one offered by the library.

This makes the module always have control of what to do.

These personalities are focused on the game against humans, so fighting against other modules would not make sense.

The personalities you can find in this package are:

j1972r              Settings made by me (I think it's spectacular)
helios_dr19      Settings made by me (based on mach011, very good too)
helios_fj05       Settings made by me (based on helios_dr19, trying to improve it)

9k17pr            Initially designed by Eelco
vulcan_9k9i     Initially designed by Eelco
alexal             Designed by Marc van Hal
mach011         Designed by Thorsten Czub
macheid          Designed by Christian BONNIN

And others that come in the original package´

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities Prodeo10

And if you are one of those who have knowledge of anti-machine play, this module has a function disabled by default called Anti-GM, which precisely avoids certain positions in which a human with such practices could put you in trouble.

Within the Anti-GM options we have: off, active, strong, smart

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hkdplx3ztlu1e5a/prodeo16.zip/file

I hope you enjoy the module with your personalities and if someone with good 2000+ elo, can give their opinion about behavior and feelings, it would be excellent for everyone.

Notes aside, I sent an email to Mr. Brendan J. Norman, who likes these versions but, it seems that other activities require it and he has not answered my email.

I also sent an email to GM José Gascón, who has an elo around 2400+, but I didn't get an answer either.

Here you can test the level of "humanization" of the ProDeo 1.6 j1972r module or other modules that have, below 2700 elo (Those with Hiarcs 7 or 10, shredder 7, among others of the time, considered " humanized "). With this battery of tests.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ppe9ekxvrvs44uu/test_humanizacion_epd.zip/file

The personality that I designed j1972r solved 17 positions of 50 of the test battery arasan20.epd and 22 of 30 of gelenczei.epd

And of course here is the official page where ProDeo goes for version 2.92
http://www.rebel13.nl/

Note: I use the arena chess interface, with Perfect2018.abk book with 8 half plays, I disable the book that comes with ProDeo through its UCI configuration.

Greetings to all.

Last edited by ricardoliz on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

ricardoliz

Back to top Go down

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities Empty Typo

Post  atari9000 on Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:15 am

There is a typo, please correct it.

atari9000

Back to top Go down

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities Empty Re: Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities

Post  brethsup on Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:45 pm

if immortal comes back I again  hack him.

better chessgod101 with jeando emperor.

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities 800px-Napoleon_at_the_Great_St._Bernard_-_Jacques-Louis_David_-_Google_Cultural_Institute
brethsup
brethsup

Back to top Go down

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities Empty Re: Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities

Post  frikerit on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:02 pm

never again immortal
frikerit
frikerit

Back to top Go down

Post  duck_sick on Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:09 am

atari9000 wrote:There is a typo, please correct it.

Code:

you just needed to remove the "r" in "com" ...

duck_sick

Back to top Go down

Post  ricardoliz on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:31 am

duck_sick wrote:
atari9000 wrote:There is a typo, please correct it.

Code:

you just needed to remove the "r" in "com" ...

I already made the correction. Thank you

ricardoliz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:25 am

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities Hacker10

if I want to hack this site then booommmmmmmmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post  sysformix33 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:42 am

if I want to hack this site then booommmmmmmmmm

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities 330px-Ingres%2C_Napoleon_on_his_Imperial_throne

sysformix33

Back to top Go down

Post  plexis on Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:25 pm

Dusting ProDeo 1.6, with added personalities Hacker10

then i delete this forum from the internet booooooooooom

plexis

Back to top Go down

Post  duck_sick on Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:25 pm

plexis wrote:then i delete this forum from the internet booooooooooom
you can also suck some dick. good luck!

duck_sick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum