chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Lighting Power ctg

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lighting Power ctg

Post  seeking_assistance on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:12 am

predator78 wrote:The most serious weakness of each engine and book is to defend. Castling and king. Therefore>>Poisoned Arrows 2x will attacking always your opponent. exactly there>>>>>>But always is will care to protect castling and king>>>When you have to play and defended with black pieces own position>>>>These are little secrets that are hidden to most enthusiasts. This is the foundation!!!!!!!! for those who do not know>>>How to build stronger,and powerfull opening book.>>>>>>>> Remember this<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>With, respect to all............ Predator78

Predator is great man. He always gives his best contribution to this forum. We love you brother.

Regards.

seeking_assistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KINGASAD on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:59 pm

predator78 wrote:I guess by the end of the month will be ready. Next book Poisoned Arrows 2 x ctg will be so strong. over 200 elo stronger against poisoned arrows series books sunny sunny sunny
then we are waiting brother cheers cheers cheers cheers do it soon as possible

KINGASAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KINGASAD on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:01 pm

predator78 wrote:The most serious weakness of each engine and book is to defend. Castling and king. Therefore>>Poisoned Arrows 2x will attacking always your opponent. exactly there>>>>>>But always is will care to protect castling and king>>>When you have to play and defended with black pieces own position>>>>These are little secrets that are hidden to most enthusiasts. This is the foundation!!!!!!!! for those who do not know>>>How to build stronger,and powerfull opening book.>>>>>>>> Remember this<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>With, respect to all............ Predator78
i hope you will give these futures in both sides . exm black or white both side will be same try to make this one bom bom

KINGASAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What are the criteria, for testing those books

Post  predator78 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:59 am

I do not know the those books of what criteria are tested. But NSK+V and orion auto 6 , version 7 or diffusion or others books there>>>>http://www.raitpref.ru are probably good books with, respect to, all, autors>>>But even, if they show good results>>>this is temporary...................and after 5 or 6 games those books are broken>>>>>>>For the simple reason that they lack of consistency,and perseverance in settings will lead to a crash every book>>>>>>>>>>>So, I decided to set up special, specific tuning,"""" Poisoned Arrows 2X. Will be strong over 150 elo against all top books which, I have available for tests"""", With, respect to all.....Predator78

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 am

predator78 wrote:I do not know the those books of what criteria are tested. But NSK+V and orion auto 6 , version 7 or diffusion or others books there>>>> are probably good books with, respect to, all, autors>>>But even, if they show good results>>>this is temporary...................and after 5 or 6 games those books are broken>>>>>>>For the simple reason that they lack of consistency,and perseverance in settings will lead to a crash every book>>>>>>>>>>>So, I decided to set up special, specific tuning,"""" Poisoned Arrows 2X. Will be strong over 150 elo against all top books which, I have available for tests"""", With, respect to all.....Predator78

Dear Predator78, your Poisoned Arrows is a really great book. On the same site on Monday will start a new tournament where it will be presented my Ades 2.0. I hope that will be repeated on your Poisoned Arrows. I assure you that there will be a good battle. At the beginning of April I will finish Luciferus.ctg. I'm hoping for a comparison between Luciferus and Poisoned Arrows2. With sincere esteem.
Tretola G.

Back to top Go down

Post  seeking_assistance on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:02 pm

predator78 wrote:I do not know the those books of what criteria are tested. But NSK+V and orion auto 6 , version 7 or diffusion or others books there>>>> are probably good books with, respect to, all, autors>>>But even, if they show good results>>>this is temporary...................and after 5 or 6 games those books are broken>>>>>>>For the simple reason that they lack of consistency,and perseverance in settings will lead to a crash every book>>>>>>>>>>>So, I decided to set up special, specific tuning,"""" Poisoned Arrows 2X. Will be strong over 150 elo against all top books which, I have available for tests"""", With, respect to all.....Predator78

Predator is genius person...We all are eagerly waiting for poisoned arrow 2 ctg... bounce

seeking_assistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KINGASAD on Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:07 pm

Tretola G. wrote:

Dear Predator78, your Poisoned Arrows is a really great book. On the same site on Monday will start a new tournament where it will be presented my Ades 2.0. I hope that will be repeated on your Poisoned Arrows. I assure you that there will be a good battle. At the beginning of April I will finish Luciferus.ctg. I'm hoping for a comparison between Luciferus and Poisoned Arrows2. With sincere esteem.
Tretola G.
my cardit with have for both . Tretola g is very dengours book maker & great person . same predator78 he is almost good person i love you both don't forget
i hope you both have fun in April cheers cheers cheers cheers

KINGASAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Book

Post  lukas548 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:29 am

For a long time they are good poisoned arrows

lukas548

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PoisonedArrows2x

Post  predator78 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:29 am

Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/DoUzfaQn/PoisonedArrows2x.html

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Book

Post  lukas548 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:58 am

the blitz book I prefer the long game Hiarcs black pearl 2 alpha

lukas548

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  predator78 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:19 am

That's right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The highest results, were achieved time control 1/0,1/1 and 1/2. Just follow settings at the book all is there

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

If there is anything unclear about the optimization of the book, you can look video file

Post  predator78 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:50 am

Code:
http://www.4shared.com/video/vtCehjdE/optimization_book.html

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Book

Post  lukas548 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:59 am

The book super-blitz is not suitable for long games

lukas548

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  predator78 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 am

I say what a game is appropriate of this book>>>>But that does not mean that it can not play long games

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  predator78 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:59 am

To provide an objective assessment of the Poisoned arrows 2x >>>>>>>>>>it is necessary a minimum of 300 games, of time control 1 min or 2 min at absolutely equal conditions >>>against any other book..............I am confident he will win everyone, tournament,in which participates. With respect to all........... PredatoR78

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KINGASAD on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:03 pm

predator78 wrote:
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/DoUzfaQn/PoisonedArrows2x.html
finally it's released wow i willl try now same setting ?

KINGASAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KINGASAD on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:21 am

it's really great work thanks for share Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
thank you so much bro

KINGASAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KINGASAD on Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:30 am

predator78 wrote:
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/video/vtCehjdE/optimization_book.html
another link plz

KINGASAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kdf33j33 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:24 am

Is this book genuinely stronger than Hiarcs even though it is much smaller and free? Very Happy

What software will allow me to run houdini 3 against housini 3 with one using this book and one using hiarcs book so I can compare?

kdf33j33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  predator78 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:07 am

Now working on version,Poisoned Arrows 3x... at this book will be fully, completed, invoice positional understanding. >>>>Will select variations>>>where, all other books and engines are blind

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  predator78 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:16 am

Remember, that the book is this which directs chess engine in the right direction

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

French defence

Post  von46 on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 am

Is there any book specially made for french defense?

von46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  seeking_assistance on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:20 pm

predator78 wrote:Now working on version,Poisoned Arrows 3x... at this book will be fully, completed, invoice positional understanding. >>>>Will select variations>>>where, all other books and engines are blind

We all are really thankful to you predator..Thanks for helping us all..We love you..Launch poisoned arrow 3 soon cheers bounce bounce

seeking_assistance

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14eBook and all others chess books

Post  predator78 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:25 am

Because, they want a large and diverse book. Because they just want to make money Hiarcs team, allowed one same error, So many bad lines, can ,only destroy the book......Certainly, this book has too a very strong lines. But because there are many weak lines>>>Their entire work remains meaningless>>>Do not understand why this book always is tuned ,
as, robot machine>>>>>always missing invoice positional understanding.. lack of specific attacks against opponent - castling,and the protection of this weakness>>>>> All engines .are without positional understanding, but book is this>>>which directs them exactly there..............but perhaps they do not understand this. Until they can't understand, these things>>> They will be,on light years, away from me and my work... next, version poisoned arrows and all new versions will be strong allways against Hiarcs over 150 elo.........Now Poisoned Arrows3x played against Hiarcs 14e and in moment results are over 158 elo,,,,in favor to PoisonedArrows3x, total games 687. With, respect to all Predator78

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  predator78 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:12 am

All, enthusiasts make the same one mistake. They always expect new games by mashine room Playchess.com But, ofcourse everyone has those games. Just nothing new>>>>This way they cant, be surprised. . Probably lack of any knowledge, about the construction of the book. And, hopefulness that they have most the new theory, causes them to make books only by the introduction of games.>>>>without absolutely no settings. But, they no understand,that the lack of consistency,and the coherence and consistency of movements>>>>>and persistence at game. And, the lack of the Strategy, and particular, positional term Will lead each book to destruction. Thousands movements after analysis, entered manually>>>>>.Which requires a lot of nerves knowledge and hard work .Ofcourse with the aid of machines of very high, grade....With, respect to all..................Predator78 study study study study study study

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top