InternetChesskilleR Full pack

InternetChesskilleR Full pack52.17

InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  predator78 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:20 am

Code:
https://www.4shared.com/zip/9lRhVcB7/internet_chess_killer.html?

predator78
VIP
VIP

Posts: 540
Points: 821
Reputation: 121
Join date: 2012-04-18
Age: 36
Location: Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

if someone can find a cure

Post  predator78 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:38 am

For autoplay, playchess, playok, and more others version 3 limited 20 moves>>>>>>>Guest 1971 maybe will do that?>>>>>>>Mr. smarty

predator78
VIP
VIP

Posts: 540
Points: 821
Reputation: 121
Join date: 2012-04-18
Age: 36
Location: Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  Guest1971 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:08 pm

predator78 wrote:For autoplay, playchess, playok, and more others version 3 limited 20 moves>>>>>>>Guest 1971 maybe will do that?>>>>>>>Mr. smarty

You'd like to do the "BIG MAN" on playchess.com or else!!
For me, and only for my reals friends, the "cr@......" I already have!
...

For you, instead ....
1. You send to email Computer Id: dm-chess@yandex.ru
2. The replay you letter with bitcoin address
3. After he receives one bitcoin to the address he will sends to you link to the Full Version!!!
.....Mr. just talk!
Laughing Laughing Laughing


Last edited by Guest1971 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest1971

Posts: 39
Points: 69
Reputation: 0
Join date: 2013-01-01
Location: საქართველოს რესპუბლიკა

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  predator78 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Dear friend you, did not understand me,,,,,,,,,,,,,.I do not need, i'm not be, cheater Just I post, something, that does not work.. But i can not do nothing

predator78
VIP
VIP

Posts: 540
Points: 821
Reputation: 121
Join date: 2012-04-18
Age: 36
Location: Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  Guest1971 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:22 pm

predator78 wrote:Dear friend you, did not understand me,,,,,,,,,,,,,.I do not need, i'm not be, cheater Just I post, something, that does not work.. But i can not do nothing

... I see that the tones change, and that makes me happy!
Wink

Guest1971

Posts: 39
Points: 69
Reputation: 0
Join date: 2013-01-01
Location: საქართველოს რესპუბლიკა

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  agentxx on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi ,
Guest could you give the full version of internet chess killer alien i think mr bigman dont know you that your'e the man..... Laughing

agentxx

Posts: 17
Points: 17
Reputation: 0
Join date: 2012-10-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  CM_Angelo on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:32 am

What are these all about? I can't understand.. And for what is this program ? Please answer me Thanks..

CM_Angelo

Posts: 77
Points: 91
Reputation: 2
Join date: 2012-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  chess4me on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:06 am

CM_Angelo wrote:What are these all about? I can't understand.. And for what is this program ? Please answer me Thanks..
agree with him What a Face

chess4me
VIP
VIP

Posts: 122
Points: 171
Reputation: 14
Join date: 2012-10-25
Age: 24
Location: pakistan//Sindh/kamber ali khan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  Guest1971 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:49 pm



the operation of the program is very simple.
for these things .... but I willingly leave the floor to Predator78! I, when I can, I devote myself to another .... I almost forgot! you know who is the anonymous who cr@ .... Houdini 3 Pro CB version! guess what!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.S.
I dont post anything (...link ), because someone says that "they" can close the forum ... and this CG does not deserve it!
Smile

Guest1971

Posts: 39
Points: 69
Reputation: 0
Join date: 2013-01-01
Location: საქართველოს რესპუბლიკა

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  benleo on Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:40 am

Guest1971 wrote:

the operation of the program is very simple.
for these things .... but I willingly leave the floor to Predator78! I, when I can, I devote myself to another .... I almost forgot! you know who is the anonymous who cr@ .... Houdini 3 Pro CB version! guess what!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.S.
I dont post anything (...link ), because someone says that "they" can close the forum ... and this CG does not deserve it!
Smile

apologize for my bad knowledge about programs. ive download it n' dont know how to use it
what is the function of this internet chess killer??
if it use to "kill" everyone who play chess it would be great if anyone can help me how to use this stuff, please Laughing Laughing

benleo

Posts: 36
Points: 39
Reputation: 3
Join date: 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  mocha1961 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:38 am

<< if it use to "kill" everyone who play chess it would be great if anyone can help me how to use this stuff, please

lol!

mocha1961

Posts: 52
Points: 54
Reputation: 2
Join date: 2012-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  benleo on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:27 am

mocha1961 wrote:<< if it use to "kill" everyone who play chess it would be great if anyone can help me how to use this stuff, please

lol!

thats better at least someone is laughing Laughing Laughing

anyway im already good with this stuff now
im really in a mood to do "it" now!!
any volunteer?? pirat pirat pirat

benleo

Posts: 36
Points: 39
Reputation: 3
Join date: 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  Guest1971 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:53 am

.....internet chessKiller is not a program that I share! the cr@... I did it for personal use only, at the moment! so, for now, I do not divulge it!
You can always use the free version 1.71.... here:
Code:
http://www.sendspace.pl/download/YTo0OntzOjc6ImRhdGVfaW4iO2k6MTM1NTEyODc0NjtzOjU6InRpdGxlIjtzOjIxOiJJbnRlcm5ldCBDaGVzcyBLaWxsZXIiO3M6OToiZmlsZV9uYW1lIjtzOjI1OiJpbnRlcm5ldCBjaGVzcyBraWxsZXIuemlwIjtzOjU6InRva2VuIjtzOjIzOiJmY2QwYzBjMDNhZDc5OWMxMjUwZmYxMyI7fQdfASDF34vasd3245bvs

Guest1971

Posts: 39
Points: 69
Reputation: 0
Join date: 2013-01-01
Location: საქართველოს რესპუბლიკა

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: InternetChesskilleR Full pack

Post  benleo on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:37 am

Guest1971 wrote:.....internet chessKiller is not a program that I share! the cr@... I did it for personal use only, at the moment! so, for now, I do not divulge it!
You can always use the free version 1.71.... here:
Code:
http://www.sendspace.pl/download/YTo0OntzOjc6ImRhdGVfaW4iO2k6MTM1NTEyODc0NjtzOjU6InRpdGxlIjtzOjIxOiJJbnRlcm5ldCBDaGVzcyBLaWxsZXIiO3M6OToiZmlsZV9uYW1lIjtzOjI1OiJpbnRlcm5ldCBjaGVzcyBraWxsZXIuemlwIjtzOjU6InRva2VuIjtzOjIzOiJmY2QwYzBjMDNhZDc5OWMxMjUwZmYxMyI7fQdfASDF34vasd3245bvs

How about if i give you your $ 100,000 back
$ 100,000 for internet chess killer 3 full.. Sad
wow you look handsome today man Sad Crying or Very sad

>>>>>> benleo wrote:

Guest1971 wrote:Please make requests and I will try to help as much as I can!
greetings
pirat



good to read it

i want PC with 64 core Processor
Pizza
Coffee
Cigaretes,

pleasee

thank youuuuuu

what a wonderfull weekend!!


>>>>>>>I just made a transfer for you of $ 100.000 ... ! Laughing Laughing Laughing

benleo

Posts: 36
Points: 39
Reputation: 3
Join date: 2011-08-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Full Version Houdini 3 Pro CB

Post  CM_Angelo on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:36 am

Do you have it already? Can I have the link please? thanks

to clarify, what I mean is the chessbase UCI engine, was it cracked already ? or you are using the either the CG, CBF , CA or Aq cracked H3 ? if there is , please give me a link. thanks bro..

CM_Angelo

Posts: 77
Points: 91
Reputation: 2
Join date: 2012-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum