chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

predator78 .Tretola G. & chess god help me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

predator78 .Tretola G. & chess god help me

Post  KINGASAD on Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:07 am

i have problem with my Houdini 3 pro 64x i m losing in black i can won game with white ever & too fast check mat someone tell me why it's happening with me ? i m using biltz 4+2 sec
every i lost with black pieces
thanks

KINGASAD

Posts : 280
Points : 489
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2012-10-25
Age : 26
Location : pakistan//Sindh/kamber ali khan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: predator78 .Tretola G. & chess god help me

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:40 am

chess4me wrote:i have problem with my Houdini 3 pro 64x i m losing in black i can won game with white ever & too fast check mat someone tell me why it's happening with me ? i m using biltz 4+2 sec
every i lost with black pieces
thanks

Dear friend, thanks for your question ... but it should be that I've in my hands your PC to see how is set to the motor or what is abnormal! Unfortunately they are far away from you and do not know how to help you! Predator78 perhaps knows more than me and can help you.
I take this opportunity to say to all users of this forum that you should not post links that are here on other forums...specially
Code:
http://purechess.forumsmotion.com/forum
(as do nikisharma, cubail, etc ...) because I'm having trouble with administrators whom I are closing all accounts!
Thanks for your cooperation.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: predator78 .Tretola G. & chess god help me

Post  nikisharma on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Tretola G. wrote:
chess4me wrote:i have problem with my Houdini 3 pro 64x i m losing in black i can won game with white ever & too fast check mat someone tell me why it's happening with me ? i m using biltz 4+2 sec
every i lost with black pieces
thanks

Dear friend, thanks for your question ... but it should be that I've in my hands your PC to see how is set to the motor or what is abnormal! Unfortunately they are far away from you and do not know how to help you! Predator78 perhaps knows more than me and can help you.
I take this opportunity to say to all users of this forum that you should not post links that are here on other forums...specially
Code:
http://purechess.forumsmotion.com/forum
(as do nikisharma, cubail, etc ...) because I'm having trouble with administrators whom I are closing all accounts!
Thanks for your cooperation.

For your kind information tretola let me tell you that i am a book maker + c++ engine makes and i do not copy anyof your useless engines that are not even 1/4 of my engines if you do not believe lets have a game with your book and engine and stop blaming as if you are the only one who knows chess software whereas you cannot reply to why his houdini is not working lol confused but i know why his houdini 3 is not working ; had he asked me i would have solve without going to his computer like you wish to affraid

nikisharma

Posts : 19
Points : 26
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-10-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: predator78 .Tretola G. & chess god help me

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm

but how many heroes you see around! blessed are you ......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: predator78 .Tretola G. & chess god help me

Post  KINGASAD on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:33 am

nikisharma wrote:
Tretola G. wrote:
chess4me wrote:i have problem with my Houdini 3 pro 64x i m losing in black i can won game with white ever & too fast check mat someone tell me why it's happening with me ? i m using biltz 4+2 sec
every i lost with black pieces
thanks

Dear friend, thanks for your question ... but it should be that I've in my hands your PC to see how is set to the motor or what is abnormal! Unfortunately they are far away from you and do not know how to help you! Predator78 perhaps knows more than me and can help you.
I take this opportunity to say to all users of this forum that you should not post links that are here on other forums...specially
Code:
http://purechess.forumsmotion.com/forum
(as do nikisharma, cubail, etc ...) because I'm having trouble with administrators whom I are closing all accounts!
Thanks for your cooperation.

For your kind information tretola let me tell you that i am a book maker + c++ engine makes and i do not copy anyof your useless engines that are not even 1/4 of my engines if you do not believe lets have a game with your book and engine and stop blaming as if you are the only one who knows chess software whereas you cannot reply to why his houdini is not working lol confused but i know why his houdini 3 is not working ; had he asked me i would have solve without going to his computer like you wish to affraid
PLZ WILL YOU TELL ME HOW WILL BE FIX ?

KINGASAD

Posts : 280
Points : 489
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2012-10-25
Age : 26
Location : pakistan//Sindh/kamber ali khan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: predator78 .Tretola G. & chess god help me

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:14 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum