chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Stonewall on Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:17 am

Please Enjoy!

Here are the Setup and Keygen:

Setup:
Code:
http://rusfolder.com/39081485
Keygen:
Code:
http://rghost.net/50783983
Thank you Chessgod

Sorry Convekta Company!

Regards,
Stonewall

Stonewall

Posts : 30
Points : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  neiio on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:52 am

Stonewall wrote:Please Enjoy!

Here are the Setup and Keygen:


Thank you Chessgod

Sorry Convekta Company!

Regards,
Stonewall
Is this 64-bit version, because I'm 32-bit Sad

neiio

Posts : 77
Points : 100
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 24
Location : Japan

View user profile http://notiz.jp/

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Bacolod Chess on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 am

thanks stonewall and chessgod

Bacolod Chess

Posts : 244
Points : 347
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2013-10-08
Age : 10
Location : Bacolod, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Stonewall on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:40 am

You're Welcome!!

Stonewall

Posts : 30
Points : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Schachmatt on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:02 am

Thank you very much 4 sharing, Stonewall!!!

The last days were better than xmas! Very Happy

Schachmatt

Posts : 45
Points : 56
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  t-rex on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:23 am

Stonewall wrote:Please Enjoy!

Here are the Setup and Keygen:

Regards,
Stonewall
Thanks for the links .. Smile 
Unfortunately page is in Russian and there appears to be a problem withe server according to Google.
Any chance somebody could please re-host the file ?

t-rex

Posts : 30
Points : 39
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Stonewall on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:38 am

t-rex wrote:
Stonewall wrote:Please Enjoy!

Here are the Setup and Keygen:

Regards,
Stonewall
Thanks for the links .. Smile 
Unfortunately page is in Russian and there appears to be a problem withe server according to Google.
Any chance somebody could please re-host the file ?

Try this link:
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!41oTiLzY!TnmCu1V2fnK6P53be_xA3BPn8zZAwlThwDwmkn7thEA

Best Regards,
Stonewall

Stonewall

Posts : 30
Points : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Schachmatt on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:47 am

Is there also a 32bit-version? ...or do the generated keys only fit to 64bit?

Schachmatt

Posts : 45
Points : 56
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lomonosov 7 TBs

Post  predator78 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:50 am

Would be great if Lomonosov 7 TBs can connect with Aquarium..But, location of server, access  is denied..And this is because the server detects copy of the original programme.....and so, it's of course is most important part in this program,But no matter the important is that it works properly............7 pieces bases are useful only from a scientific perspective.....for each game they are useless..Because still practiced the rule, within 50 moves

predator78

Posts : 647
Points : 1028
Reputation : 197
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  t-rex on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:52 am

Stonewall wrote:
t-rex wrote:
Stonewall wrote:Please Enjoy!

Here are the Setup and Keygen:

Regards,
Stonewall
Thanks for the links .. Smile 
Unfortunately page is in Russian and there appears to be a problem withe server according to Google.
Any chance somebody could please re-host the file ?
Try this link:


Best Regards,
Stonewall
Oh man .. you get a GOLD STAR .. Razz  .. many many thanks !!

t-rex

Posts : 30
Points : 39
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Stonewall on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:56 am

Schachmatt wrote:Is there also a 32bit-version? ...or do the generated keys only fit to 64bit?

I don't know dude.. because this is the only file which Convekta sent to us. But I will do my best to know if there's one exists.

Best Regards,
Stonewall

Stonewall

Posts : 30
Points : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Stonewall on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:57 am

t-rex wrote:
Stonewall wrote:
t-rex wrote:
Stonewall wrote:Please Enjoy!

Here are the Setup and Keygen:

Regards,
Stonewall
Thanks for the links .. Smile 
Unfortunately page is in Russian and there appears to be a problem withe server according to Google.
Any chance somebody could please re-host the file ?
Try this link:


Best Regards,
Stonewall
Oh man .. you get a GOLD STAR .. Razz  .. many many thanks !!

You're welcome dude!!

Stonewall

Posts : 30
Points : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Schachmatt on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:05 am

Stonewall wrote:
Schachmatt wrote:Is there also a 32bit-version? ...or do the generated keys only fit to 64bit?
I don't know dude.. because this is the only file which Convekta sent to us. But I will do my best to know if there's one exists.

Best Regards,
Stonewall

That would be great! Thank you so much! Smile 

Schachmatt

Posts : 45
Points : 56
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lomonosov Endgame Tablebases

Post  predator78 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:19 am

Lomonosov Endgame Tablebases

Convekta Ltd announces the release of Lomonosov Tablebases - the first complete 7-piece endgame database that includes 100%-accurate predictions and optimal solutions to every singe position possible within this limitation.

Until December 31, 2013, the tablebases are available online and for free to all owners of ChessOK Aquarium 2012, Houdini 3 Aquarium, Houdini 3 PRO Aquarium and Chess Assistant 13 Professional Package.

During 2014, they will be available to owners of ChessOK Aquarium 2014, Houdini 4 Aquarium, Houdini 4 PRO Aquarium, Chess Assistant 14 Starter Package and Chess Assistant 14 Professional Package.

predator78

Posts : 647
Points : 1028
Reputation : 197
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  predator78 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:21 am

[LomonosovTables]
Server=158.250.18.203
Port=6904

predator78

Posts : 647
Points : 1028
Reputation : 197
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 38
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Craparov on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:40 am

predator78 wrote:Would be great if Lomonosov 7 TBs can connect with Aquarium..But, location of server, access  is denied..And this is because the server detects copy of the original programme.....and so, it's of course is most important part in this program,But no matter the important is that it works properly............7 pieces bases are useful only from a scientific perspective.....for each game they are useless..Because still practiced the rule, within 50 moves
Thanks everyone!  

It's a cool interface, but I can count on one hand the number of times I've checked a position with those Lomonosov TB's.  I don't feel like shelling out $$ just to have continued access to TB's I don't really use or need!  If ChessOK delivers a clearly improved product I will support development and purchase another license.  But I don't see that here.

Craparov

Posts : 35
Points : 44
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Schachmatt on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:37 pm

I think that there is a 32bit-bug! Sad Even, if you buy it by chessok.com, there es no way, to cope with it! Crying or Very sad 

I could install it on a Win7, 64bit system, but not on a Win7, 32bit system with AMD processor! I hope, that this will be fixed soon! affraid 

What do I learn from this: this was the last time, that I bought a software, at least by Convekta - OMG! Cool 

Schachmatt

Posts : 45
Points : 56
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

key

Post  jockson on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:47 am

/can you post the key.. i couldnt able to download the keygen. anybody who have downloaded keygen post it.. plzz,.. .. thank u...

jockson

Posts : 12
Points : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-11-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

there is only 64 bit ver

Post  bulamber on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:08 am

Schachmatt wrote:I think that there is a 32bit-bug! :(Even, if you buy it by chessok.com, there es no way, to cope with it! Crying or Very sad 

I could install it on a Win7, 64bit system, but not on a Win7, 32bit system with AMD processor! I hope, that this will be fixed soon! affraid 

What do I learn from this: this was the last time, that I bought a software, at least by Convekta - OMG! Cool 

bulamber

Posts : 6
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Schachmatt on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:41 am

You are wrong - there is a 32bit version! ...and now it works like a charme!  Very Happy 

Schachmatt

Posts : 45
Points : 56
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re

Post  bulamber on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:56 am

Schachmatt wrote:You are wrong - there is a 32bit version! ...and now it works like a charme!  Very Happy 
share with us this 32 bit ver

bulamber

Posts : 6
Points : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Schachmatt on Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:04 am

Since this is my paid download version, which acts in a different way, than the given 64bit version, I would give the dl-link to chessgod only, in order to delete anything private within, because I am a noob in cr@cking-things.

After checking this out, he can share it - no problem 4 me!  Very Happy

Schachmatt

Posts : 45
Points : 56
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessok Aquarium 2014 ( 32-bit version )

Post  Stonewall on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Here's the 32-bit version of ChessOk Aquarium 2014.

Please enjoy !!

Code:
http://rusfolder.com/39099545

or

Code:
http://www29.zippyshare.com/v/4248013/file.html


Regards,
Stonewall

Stonewall

Posts : 30
Points : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Stonewall on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:29 pm


jockson wrote:/can you post the key.. i couldnt able to download the keygen.  anybody who have downloaded keygen post it.. plzz,.. .. thank u...


Here's the serial key dude!

enjoy!!

Code:
35387-20040-20760-56247-24762-26456



Regards,
Stonewall

Stonewall

Posts : 30
Points : 64
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2013-07-06
Age : 26
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Schachmatt on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:41 am

It is funny, that no version contains the "Aquarium.chm"-file. Therefore the blue question mark and the documentation button are useless. For those of you who would like to have it, simply copy the file from the old version into the new one > Main installation folder.

Schachmatt

Posts : 45
Points : 56
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2013-10-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessOk Aquarium 2014 Released

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:21 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum