chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Hello chess friands i have question if some one can answer me that wuld be greate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello chess friands i have question if some one can answer me that wuld be greate

Post  sindrom2 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:37 am

Wich windows 64 bit ist the best for chesss computer

regards

sindrom2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello chess friands i have question if some one can answer me that wuld be greate

Post  Schachmatt on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:13 am

I installed my father Win 7, 64bit together with Linux (Ubuntu) 64bit as a multiboot-pc on his new Toshiba Notebook with preinstalled Win 8, 64bit, because this windows-version is simply bullshit: you cannot work properly with this version, because of missing control!
In windows 7 you are the driver, in windows 8 you are the passenger - and this sucks! Sad 

I checked the Toshiba-Homepage regarding windows 7-drivers before buying, so that it was quite simple to change... Very Happy

Especially when using cracked software, windows 7 does not make any problems, if this is important to you...because YOU are the driver! Laughing

Schachmatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello chess friands i have question if some one can answer me that wuld be greate

Post  maelic on Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:35 pm

It is not truth that win8 are bad. You just have to get used to it. Thats all.
For chess it does not matter which one you choose. win7/8/8.1. It is all about your comfort. Dont you like win8? use win7. Doesnt change anything in performance of you chess programs.
Best regards
maelic

maelic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top