chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Super Tournament Round-Robin_4 best engines_Houdini 3 Pro CBF_Stockfish DD_Komodo TCEC_Houdini 4 Pro v1 CBF

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Tournament Round-Robin_4 best engines_Houdini 3 Pro CBF_Stockfish DD_Komodo TCEC_Houdini 4 Pro v1 CBF

Post  FOREVERWAT on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:16 am

Hello My Friends! Smile  See how this is interesting:!: 
I Organized a Round-Robin Tournament to test with
stronger engines and better classified in the 32-bit version:

Houdini Pro 3 CBF
Houdini Pro 4 v1 CBF
Stockfish DD
Komodo TCEC

Characteristics of the Tournament:

1 min + 3 seg_2 CPU_64 Hash_Ponder Of_GUI WinBoard 4.7.2
Houdini Book 3 Long Matches_Limitado 8 movements
12 Games per Match_1 Cycle

and for those who thought that Komodo TCEC would not be good at games Blitz... look at the Result!!! Surprised 

Code:
http://i56.servimg.com/u/f56/18/64/60/49/classi10.png
 Twisted Evil 

PS:  The tournament was played in WinBoard GUI 4.7.2. in the end I used the Chessbase 12 Program to Manage PGN files. Achieving final grade for the Tournament and the image you can see is the ChessBase 12 program.

Final Rating:

1.Komodo TCEC       -    25.5/36

2.Houdini 4 Pro v1 CBF  -    20.5/36

3.Houdini 3 Pro CBF  -    18.5/36

4.Stockfish DD        -      7.5/36

Here all Matches in PGN:    

Code:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=238C02F5DCD06EB7!146&authkey=!AOBAGqpKP7QJ2y8&ithint=file%2c.pgn

I'll run the same tournament in Fritz 14 GUI to see if there is any difference in engine performance at different GUIs and post the results here, along with all the games in PGN or CBA so that you can analyze the games that were played with their engines cyclops 

A Big Hug to everyone!  Smile   FOREVERWAT  Cool

FOREVERWAT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Tournament Round-Robin_4 best engines_Houdini 3 Pro CBF_Stockfish DD_Komodo TCEC_Houdini 4 Pro v1 CBF

Post  Bacolod Chess on Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:32 am

thanks, amazing result you've got there..

stockfish DD not winning a single game against TCEC? did you enable multi threads of stockfish dd? marco have set the default thread of stockfish to one.

Bacolod Chess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Tournament Round-Robin_4 best engines_Houdini 3 Pro CBF_Stockfish DD_Komodo TCEC_Houdini 4 Pro v1 CBF

Post  FOREVERWAT on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:02 am

did you enable multi threads of stockfish dd? marco have set the default thread of stockfish to one

BACOLOD This tournament was played in WinBoard 4.7.2 and all Engines were using 2 CPUs ie Stockfish DD was with the same settings Komodo TCEC!

Code:
 http://i56.servimg.com/u/f56/18/64/60/49/scrn-510.png

and failed to win a match was merits of Komodo TCEC : The World Champion 2013!  Laughing 

As Anand failed to win a single game of Magnus Carlsen in the Match world championship chess. Stockfis DD failed to win a match against Komodo TCEC.essa things happen to us as human chess tournaments in Matchs of chess engines. Things of Chess.  bounce  

Now one thing I noticed in the matches  Komodo TCEC is that it plays fine through the middlegame to the end! Komodo is a great TCEC finalist! is also very good on Blitz. Komodo plays better with time increment Fischer style.  Wink

FOREVERWAT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  plantprot on Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:34 am

^ lol. great test. had the human world championship went beyond 24 games, anand could have catch up. lol

plantprot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  paragdel on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:05 am

which version of komodo is komodo TCEC?

paragdel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bacolod Chess on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:26 am

paragdel wrote:which version of komodo is komodo TCEC?
it's the predecessor to Komodo 6. it was released soon after Komodo won the 2013 world chess engines championship. It also is the same version that won the world championship. It is also the last Komodo version that the dear don dailey worked with. this release is in dedication for him too.

Until now, thinking about it almost makes me cry. Komodo won the world championship just a week after don died.  No 
I still wish don has lived even a week longer to see his Komodo became the strongest chess player on the planet. The last thing he knew was that Komodo eliminated houdini and was qualified to the superfinals together with stockfish. Larry said Don was happy with this at least.

Bacolod Chess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:10 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top