chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Hiarcs 14i Books

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  masterone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:30 am

Hiarcs 14i Books:

ctg:
Hiarcs 14i Book.ctg - mega

hcs:
Hiarcs 14i Book.hcs - mega


hbg:
Hiarcs 14i Book.hbg - mega

masterone

Posts : 110
Points : 292
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2013-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  R4ML4N on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:43 am

Thank you...............................................

R4ML4N

Posts : 477
Points : 848
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  von46 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:28 am

Masterone please upload it to mediafire or rapidshare.com adf.ly links not working for me. Smile 

von46

Posts : 137
Points : 222
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  FeRdAuZ on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:06 am

is this new book hiarcs14?

FeRdAuZ

Posts : 38
Points : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  neiio on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Very nice thx for this Smile btw Does anyone have the hiarcs .ipa for iOS?

neiio

Posts : 77
Points : 100
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 24
Location : Japan

View user profile http://notiz.jp/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  masterone on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:16 pm

neiio wrote:Very nice thx for this :)btw Does anyone have the hiarcs .ipa for iOS?

hiarcs books:
for PC Windows

for Mac OS X

for iPhone/iPad

no other format avaiable from them...

masterone

Posts : 110
Points : 292
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2013-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  neiio on Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:18 pm

masterone wrote:
neiio wrote:Very nice thx for this :)btw Does anyone have the hiarcs .ipa for iOS?

hiarcs books:
for PC Windows

for Mac OS X

for iPhone/iPad

no other format avaiable from them...
No I meant the Hiarcs application for iOS, not the book. Need the application in order to view the book you provided.

neiio

Posts : 77
Points : 100
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 24
Location : Japan

View user profile http://notiz.jp/

Back to top Go down

open link in new window

Post  Ampzilla on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:01 pm

von46 wrote:Masterone please upload it to mediafire or rapidshare.com adf.ly links not working for me. Smile 

open link in new window ( right click the link )

Ampzilla

Posts : 45
Points : 78
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  von46 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Ampzilla wrote:
von46 wrote:Masterone please upload it to mediafire or rapidshare.com adf.ly links not working for me. Smile 

open link in new window ( right click the  link )
Anyway Thanks Ampzilla..
i downloaded it from the direct link
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!gkMl1RRC!i-Izjxar9IsSM5vmqAltTTovmS1AryCzoqJxRVjdeUI
From immortal site Smile 

von46

Posts : 137
Points : 222
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs chess for iPad

Post  neiio on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:36 am

Here you go guys, I went ahead and bought Hiarcs chess for iPad(not iPhone) v13.6 and cracked it in order to use Hiarcs14ibook.hbg
Download link:
Code:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6d9d411ee6/Hiarcs_Chess-v13.6-neiio-%28CrackAddict%29.ipa
and download MIRROR
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/70e0uxi1ktcdwbe/Hiarcs_Chess-v13.6-neiio-(CrackAddict).ipa



Instructions
iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad customers can now download custom books from this page for their device. Book subscribers should refer to the subscribers download page for our full tournament book in HBG format.

To update the opening book on your device please follow these steps:

   From your desktop computer which runs iTunes download the HBG format opening book below or from our subscriber pages
   Unzip the downloaded book onto your desktop making a note of its location
   Connect your device to your computer with iTunes running.
   Click on your device under DEVICES and click the Apps tab. Scroll down to File Sharing and you will see HIARCS Chess listed under Apps, click on the HIARCS icon/name and you will see the Chess Documents HIARCS currently has access to
   you can now drag and drop the HBG format book you have downloaded into HIARCS' documents and it will be transferred to your device with a sync.
   Now in HIARCS Chess choose Hiarcs->Info & Updates menu item and tap Book update and HIARCS will read in the latest book.

You can see the book version number in the HIARCS: Info & Updates screen. HIARCS Chess will always use the latest book available in its Documents folder.

neiio

Posts : 77
Points : 100
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 24
Location : Japan

View user profile http://notiz.jp/

Back to top Go down

hcs: Hiarcs 14i Book.hcs

Post  t-rex on Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Could somebody please provide updated link/s to hcs book for HCE - many thanks .. Sad

t-rex

Posts : 30
Points : 39
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  t-rex on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:59 am

masterone wrote:Hiarcs 14i Books:

ctg:
Hiarcs 14i Book.ctg  - mega

hcs:
Hiarcs 14i Book.hcs  - mega


hbg:
Hiarcs 14i Book.hbg  - mega

Thanks for this 'masterone' - downloaded hbg okay but not the hcs - any chance of a reup please ? bounce cheers

t-rex

Posts : 30
Points : 39
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  t-rex on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:02 am

neiio wrote:Here you go guys, I went ahead and bought Hiarcs chess for iPad(not iPhone) v13.6 and cracked it in order to use Hiarcs14ibook.hbg
Download link:
Code:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6d9d411ee6/Hiarcs_Chess-v13.6-neiio-%28CrackAddict%29.ipa
and download MIRROR
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/70e0uxi1ktcdwbe/Hiarcs_Chess-v13.6-neiio-(CrackAddict).ipa



Hey 'neiio' - many thanks for this. Unfortunately my ipad wont install it - just hangs - any ideas ? bounce cheers

t-rex

Posts : 30
Points : 39
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  masterone on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:03 pm

t-rex wrote:

Thanks for this 'masterone' - downloaded hbg okay but not the hcs - any chance of a reup please ? bounce cheers

new link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!SlNClKaQ!dhmX_Z50kPKciISq3xpT2Rr08QT7kpZyuXbroKYuN1U

masterone

Posts : 110
Points : 292
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2013-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  t-rex on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:51 pm

masterone wrote:
t-rex wrote:

Thanks for this 'masterone' - downloaded hbg okay but not the hcs - any chance of a reup please ? bounce cheers

new link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!SlNClKaQ!dhmX_Z50kPKciISq3xpT2Rr08QT7kpZyuXbroKYuN1U


Magnifico !! Many many thanks !! bounce  cheers  sunny

t-rex

Posts : 30
Points : 39
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  system69 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:17 am

masterone wrote:
t-rex wrote:

Thanks for this 'masterone' - downloaded hbg okay but not the hcs - any chance of a reup please ? bounce cheers

new link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!SlNClKaQ!dhmX_Z50kPKciISq3xpT2Rr08QT7kpZyuXbroKYuN1U

Thank you Smile

system69

Posts : 17
Points : 24
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs 14i Books

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:37 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum