chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Sicilian Avenged.ctg

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sicilian Avenged.ctg

Post  verccety on Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:14 am

Probably one of the most strongest books at the moment.

Optimize 0-100

Download

verccety

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sicilian Avenged.ctg

Post  Birdy on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:04 am

THX 4 SHARING!

Birdy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gary on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:25 am

Thankyou cheers

gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  One Piace on Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:41 am

its commercial book by Sicilian team , thank you cheers

One Piace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  predator78 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:00 am

Yes the book is commercial from sicilian forum. Well the author of book is Sicilian but this book not most strongest and never be !!! The technology of this book is very simple with most power games from playches from 15 people from the same team like a name sicilian team. So many people from playchess are naive and use this book ......... Sorry for those dupes, that will give money for such things He is a coward and when he lose ,, this guy just ignore my account and no play against me So about Sicilian ofcourse i know him he is a very crafty and many impudent person ,,, ,,,,,,,,,,, He is not a honest person !! and sorry for him,,, Well now i promise soon i publish my new book with many new secret lines with code name Predator 78/ Well we will see what is the difference about those books.......best regards to all,,,Predator78

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New book..!!

Post  souvik46 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:06 am

wow..@Predator 78..!!
I love your books and will be eagerly waiting for it.
Regards.

souvik46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  predator78 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:09 am

Sorry for my post but is a truth Because i know him very well. Player like him He just choosing weak opponents,,,,,,,and of course this is a very simple thing the author of the commercial book need to have a high elo rating. because the elo of player is basis of book and ofcourse the book is for sale!!!!!

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chessman2 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:35 am

The Sicilian also copies Micheal Wagner's 1337Chess books lines

chessman2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  One Piace on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:08 am

predator78 wrote:Sorry for my post but is a truth Because i know him very well. Player like him He just choosing weak opponents,,,,,,,and of course this is a very simple thing the author of the commercial book need to have a high elo rating. because the elo of player is basis of book and ofcourse the book is for sale!!!!!

we wait for your new book predators, but the book specifically for chessgod101 members, not to the public, if the public is tantamount to telling the unique and specific steps on everyone who is not a member chessgod101, and ultimately the book did not last long, we depend on the book strong, because they average the same chess engine wear but not necessarily with the book opening..terutama to face the Sicilian and commercial books in 1337 Exclamation

all of you already know one of the best book maker, but over time berjalanya book will not last long
your book winner
Fighting 6 - Started 08/10/2014
Winner: Ivailo genov: Synaceia
Code:
http://www.raitpref.ru/ct-Fighting.htm

We are waiting for your new book that can most strongest!, But we hope for a temporary special member only chessgod101, before the published password to everyone bounce

One Piace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  predator78 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:26 am

chessman2 wrote:The Sicilian also copies Micheal Wagner's  1337Chess books lines
Yes the sicilian book and 1337 are same about game play and lines? i know very well sicilian but i dont know who is michael wagner? and so think that wagner is just copied the book of sicilian, ,But i am sure of one thing! the author of this lines is Sicilian and wagner or everything is speculate about the book,,,>>>>and this is because all the lines are crushed, of tests in playchess and after this any book is useless if used in playchess of course need to tuned and adjust every day!!!!!!!!!!!!.........So sorry,that has a many naive people giving money for chess books? which are strong for a one week or max 2weeks and and then become useless if not updated with the new lines!!!   the process of creating actualization of any new attacking or defending resources and this is every day, day after day without this things any book is useless<<<>>>So believe me , no sense to spend money on such things!!...........Well now i notice that all opponents from playchess are using d4-d5 lines, the lines are same from sicilian books.. well ok but they lost game then game and they are mediocre players without any brain about how to tuned or adjust the lines and so that my book will play only e5!! against all lines with attack and ofcourse will defend the position against all stupid lines with d4?? I  have a question for any reasonable person what is this sicilian book? without e4-c5 sicilian defence! .Because the sicilian avenged is tuned with d4-d5,,,.best regards to all ...Predator78..

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nagalakshmi on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:56 am

yes predator...

we are waiting patiently for your killer book Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

nagalakshmi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chessman2 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:24 am

predator78 wrote:
chessman2 wrote:The Sicilian also copies Micheal Wagner's  1337Chess books lines
Yes the sicilian book and 1337 are same about game play and lines? i know very well sicilian but i dont know who is michael wagner? and so think that wagner is just copied the book of sicilian, ,But i am sure of one thing! the author of this lines is Sicilian and wagner or everything is speculate about the book,,,>>>>and this is because all the lines are crushed, of tests in playchess and after this any book is useless if used in playchess of course need to tuned and adjust every day!!!!!!!!!!!!.........So sorry,that has a many naive people giving money for chess books? which are strong for a one week or max 2weeks and and then become useless if not updated with the new lines!!!   the process of creating actualization of any new attacking or defending resources and this is every day, day after day without this things any book is useless<<<>>>So believe me , no sense to spend money on such things!!...........Well now i notice that all opponents from playchess are using d4-d5 lines, the lines are same from sicilian books.. well ok but they lost game then game and they are mediocre players without any brain about how to tuned or adjust the lines and so that my book will play only e5!! against all lines with attack and ofcourse will defend the position against all stupid lines with d4?? I  have a question for any reasonable person what is this sicilian book? without e4-c5 sicilian defence! .Because the sicilian avenged is tuned with d4-d5,,,.best regards to all ...Predator78..

no offense meant but you do not know much  about book makers do you
Micheal Wagner was making free books long before commercial ones and very long before the Indian book cloner  "Munish" who began the "Sicilian "  forum , "Munish" latter added others to his team often copying 1337 chess books best lines or whole books  directly is sad that both have thought to sell overpriced opening books even sadder that one camp copies the other
free book makers are becoming endangered species Crying or Very sad

chessman2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gary on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:13 am

@chessman2 i agree with you 100% Cool

gary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KINGASAD on Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:17 pm

chessman2 wrote:
predator78 wrote:

no offense meant but you do not know much  about book makers do you
Micheal Wagner was making free books long before commercial ones and very long before the Indian book cloner  "Munish" who began the "Sicilian "  forum , "Munish" latter added others to his team often copying 1337 chess books best lines or whole books  directly  is sad that both have thought to sell overpriced opening books even  sadder that one camp copies the other
free book makers  are becoming endangered species Crying or Very sad
i agree with you bro

KINGASAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top