chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

My opinion on VIP section and commercial books!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My opinion on VIP section and commercial books!!

Post  chnru on Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:39 am

Dear Chessgod folks,

Good day friends!!

It all started one day when some one prepared a book and shared the book for free as days and months goes on the book maker want money(greedy) for his hard work so he made the book commercial

Most of we guys can't buy the book so we were looking for the pirated version .. and some of us started preparing the book and distribute it for free then later this person also became greedy so he started selling his book.
Every one starts for free and ends in selling it for money.. When u share it free u accuse other commercial books but later you yourself sell it lol

1) You accused some one for selling the book now you do the same Sad
2) You were the same person who released pirated version of some one else hard work but now you say your book is commercial and it should not be released to others

Note: I am not against any of you guys- but point is your hard work is appreciated by thanks and happiness of the member using it ..by making it commercial you are rewarded by money but not praised for your hardwork, you become selfish by commercializing it..

Its purely my view/opinion if offending anyone sorry for that!

Regards,
Chnru

chnru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My opinion on VIP section and commercial books!!

Post  QFMax on Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:34 am

A book is the absolute futility. Today is strong but tomorrow is only a mountain of games combined. Why give so much trouble for something that lasts no more than a day? I made dozens of books and spent hundreds of hours of work on them. What are they today? .... Nothing

QFMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my opinion

Post  isro on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:29 am

chnru wrote:Dear Chessgod folks,

Good day friends!!

It all started one day when some one prepared a book and shared the book for free as days and months goes on the book maker want money(greedy) for his hard work so he made the book commercial

Most of we guys can't buy the book so we were looking for the pirated version .. and some of us started preparing the book and distribute it for free then later this person also became greedy so he started selling his book.
Every one starts for free and ends in selling it for money.. When u share it free u accuse other commercial books but later you yourself sell it lol

2) You were the same person who released pirated version of some one else hard work but now you say your book is commercial and it should not be released to others

Note: I am not against any of you guys- but point is your hard work is appreciated by thanks and happiness of the member using it ..by making it commercial you are rewarded by money but not praised for your hardwork, you become selfish by commercializing it..

Regards,
Chnru
no money no book Crying or Very sad
it's marketing strategic. make free book with awesome some result test to make interest people and than sell they book with low price. And finally (maybe) the book price will increase.
regard. i'm don't want feud with you all

isro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lifeku on Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:28 am

Very Happy Very Happy
isro wrote:
chnru wrote:Dear Chessgod folks,

Good day friends!!

Regards,
Chnru
no money no book Crying or Very sad
it's marketing strategic. make free book with awesome some result test to make interest people and than sell they book with low price. And finally (maybe) the book price will increase.

lifeku

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  One Piace on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:59 am

Money>>>>>Vip member>>>>>King Asad Vipre v2: The World's Strongest Opening Book>>>>> The winner !!! cheers

No Money>>>>No Vip member>>>>>>No King Asad Vipre v2: The World's Strongest Opening Book>>> losers always lose Crying or Very sad

One Piace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KINGASAD on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:44 am

QFMax wrote:A book is the absolute futility. Today is strong but tomorrow is only a mountain of games combined. Why give so much trouble for something that lasts no more than a day? I made dozens of books and spent hundreds of hours of work on them. What are they today? .... Nothing
i agree with his idea . but we are not paying for books we are collecting donation for our forum . 15$ is big price ?
we are getting money for VIP section to give you all things easy way
our aim is not earning money . do you know about domain what is fees or ETC
we are not selling our books in 15$ sir black king is real best book maker who give us lot of things free today he don't have respect on some forums but he is still with us . why he is still with us ?
churu you don't know about greedy peoples who paid 90$ for some weeks i mean his book is valid for a month . hope you understand & don't get it wrong
Regards
Chessgod101 Team

KINGASAD THE BRUTAL.CTG V2 IS AVAILABLE HERE

Code:
http://betachess.com/

KINGASAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KINGASAD on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:54 am

KINGASAD wrote:no money no book Crying or Very sad
[/quote]
we are not selling books as i posted
you don't have any idea about hard work of book how to tuning & how to collecting games how to remove weak lines . once you do it your self you will understand how is that hard . & we are not increase the price of book or VIP section Exclamation

KINGASAD THE BRUTAL.CTG V2 IS AVAILABLE HERE

Code:
http://betachess.com/

KINGASAD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  One Piace on Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:51 am

I think $15 is not comparable with the private book has your king azad, your book really very strong, very funny if it comersial only for $15 flower
Vip get paid once and for foreverI>>>
think many members are not familiar with online transaction via paypal>>> $ 15 was not much, there may be alternative paypal transaction, possibly via bank account farao

One Piace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chessgod101 on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:08 am

Don't forget that if you are a good contributor on this forum ho has 100+ posts, you can get a VIP account or free. It is not selling. Donations help you bypass this requirement and help me to better manage the forum. My provider who I renew my domain through is increasing the cost to do so every year.

chessgod101

View user profile http://www.chessgod101.com

Back to top Go down

Post  QFMax on Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:14 am

KINGASAD wrote:
QFMax wrote:A book is the absolute futility. Today is strong but tomorrow is only a mountain of games combined. Why give so much trouble for something that lasts no more than a day? I made dozens of books and spent hundreds of hours of work on them. What are they today? .... Nothing
i agree with his idea . but we are not paying for books we are collecting donation for our forum . 15$ is big price ?
we are not selling our books in 15$ sir black king is real best book maker who give us lot of things free today he don't have respect on some forums but he is still with us . why he is still with us ?
churu you don't know about greedy peoples who paid 90$ for some weeks i mean his book is valid for a month . hope you understand & don't get it wrong
Regards
Chessgod101 Team

In fact, I do not have a need of books, but i am the first to have made my donation. I think the donation is not for the book but to support the forum. And I agree to support the forum.

QFMax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bintang perkasa on Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:56 pm

QFMax wrote:
KINGASAD wrote:
Regards
Chessgod101 Team

In fact, I do not have a need of books, but i am the first to have made my donation. I think the donation is not for the book but to support the forum. And I agree to support the forum.
I also want to make a contribution to the forum, but I do not have a paypal account, please give me a hint. and once again I remember making a strong chess book is hard work, if you do not believe it ?? I've tried it. and getting poor results

bintang perkasa

View user profile http://www.bintangperkasa-carroserie.node.co.id

Back to top Go down

Post  chessgod101 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:54 am

You don't require a paypal account if you want to donate with a credit card. Just click the following text on paypal to do so:

chessgod101

View user profile http://www.chessgod101.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chnru on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:37 am

Haha my topic has encouraged people to donate for chessgod website, so indirectly I am contributing chessgod(so give me VIP access)!! Very Happy

Note: The purpose of creating this topic was different but its serving a different purpose now.. Anyway nice to know all of their opinions Smile

chnru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

We are members of this wonderful forum! so we must support this forum!

Post  predator78 on Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:52 am

Remember we are not, like a sicilian! team and we never be such!!!.. so that this is question of honor! Everyone who contributed useful things for the forum will be accepted for the vip members. but of course,that we have criteria about this!<<<>>> Best sincere regards to all,,,, Ivailo Genov Prdeator78

predator78

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top