chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Endgame Turbo 4 SYZYGY TABLEBASES 4DVDs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  bernardo_cklay on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:25 pm

Endgame Turbo 4 SYZYGY TabLeBases 4DVDs

torrent pLz 4DownLoad  .... !! Thanxs you evrryBdy @ Smile sorry 4my EngLish  Arrow  

Languages: German, English
ISBN: 978-3-86681-454-7
EAN: 9783866814547
Delivery: Post
Level: Any

Perfect endgame analysis and a huge increase in engine performance: Get it with the new Endgame Turbo 4! Thanks to a new format the Endgame Turbo 4 is smaller, faster and yet has more scope. Four DVDs cover all five- and 27 of the most important six-piece-endgames and top engines such as Komodo Chess 8 and Houdini 4 play these endgames perfectly. But they also play other endgames much better because they can access the perfect knowledge of the Endgame Turbo! A must have for everyone wanting to improve in the endgame, correspondence players, endgame theoriticians, and friends of engine matches!

The Endgame Turbo 4 consists of 4 DVDs with endgame databases (Syzygy Tablebases). With the help of the Endgame Turbo, all five- and 27 six-piece endgames (including the sophisticated and practice-oriented endgame ¦, §, § - ¦) are played with absolute perfection. Likewise, top chess engines like Komodo Chess 8 and Houdini 4 handle endgames with more than six pieces much better since the programs can already access the endgame knowledge during the analysis. Definitely a must-have for correspondence players, endgame theoreticians and friends of engine matches! CONTENT The Endgame Turbo 4 contains all endgames with three pieces up to five pieces. Plus 27 of the most important endgames with 6 pieces. Six-piece endgames included on the DVDs:

System requirements

Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DVD-ROM drive, Deep Fritz 14, Komodo Chess 8, Houdini 4 or ChessBase 12/13, 20 GB free hard disk space. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 (64 Bit) or Windows 8/8.1, DVDROM drive, Deep Fritz 14, Komodo Chess 8, Houdini 4 or ChessBase 12/13, 20 GB free hard disk space

bernardo_cklay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Endgame Turbo 4 SYZYGY TABLEBASES 4DVDs Download Link: https://mega.nz/#F!btZ10Qib!Eoy0gAGyLyKcWHelstd3sg

Post  Fahad-Rahman on Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:33 am

Endgame Turbo 4 SYZYGY TABLEBASES 4DVDs Download Link:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!btZ10Qib!Eoy0gAGyLyKcWHelstd3sg

Fahad-Rahman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

was gonna dload but...

Post  yorkman on Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:00 am

...it's useless. You can't load something that big with a free MegaUpload account. Limits are severe...you have to wait like 7 hrs after downloading only 1 GB or something so this would take forever.

yorkman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Endgame Turbo 4 SYZYGY TABLEBASES 4DVDs

Post  eltonedward on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:59 pm

bernardo_cklay wrote:

torrent pLz 4DownLoad  .... !! Thanxs you evrryBdy @ Smile sorry 4my EngLish  Arrow  

Languages: German, English
ISBN: 978-3-86681-454-7
EAN: 9783866814547
Delivery: Post
Level: Any

Perfect endgame analysis and a huge increase in engine performance: Get it with the new Endgame Turbo 4! Thanks to a new format the Endgame Turbo 4 is smaller, faster and yet has more scope. Four DVDs cover all five- and 27 of the most important six-piece-endgames and top engines such as Komodo Chess 8 and Houdini 4 play these endgames perfectly. But they also play other endgames much better because they can access the perfect knowledge of the Endgame Turbo! A must have for everyone wanting to improve in the endgame, correspondence players, endgame theoriticians, and friends of engine matches!

The Endgame Turbo 4 consists of 4 DVDs with endgame databases (Syzygy Tablebases). With the help of the Endgame Turbo, all five- and 27 six-piece endgames (including the sophisticated and practice-oriented endgame ¦, §, § - ¦) are played with absolute perfection. Likewise, top chess engines like Komodo Chess 8 and Houdini 4 handle endgames with more than six pieces much better since the programs can already access the endgame knowledge during the analysis. Definitely a must-have for correspondence players, endgame theoreticians and friends of engine matches! CONTENT The Endgame Turbo 4 contains all endgames with three pieces up to five pieces. Plus 27 of the most important endgames with 6 pieces. Six-piece endgames included on the DVDs:

System requirements

Minimum: Pentium III 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista, XP (Service Pack 3), DVD-ROM drive, Deep Fritz 14, Komodo Chess 8, Houdini 4 or ChessBase 12/13, 20 GB free hard disk space. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7 (64 Bit) or Windows 8/8.1, DVDROM drive, Deep Fritz 14, Komodo Chess 8, Houdini 4 or ChessBase 12/13, 20 GB free hard disk space

hello may u reupload part 4 i cant download it please?

eltonedward

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bernardo_cklay on Mon May 08, 2017 1:33 am

Fahad-Rahman wrote:Endgame Turbo 4 SYZYGY TABLEBASES 4DVDs Download Link:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!btZ10Qib!Eoy0gAGyLyKcWHelstd3sg

Thanx you BoroTher you are The BesT

bernardo_cklay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Endgame Turbo 4 SYZYGY Tablebases 4DVD

Post  shadowfighter5670 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:19 pm

After downloading the Endgame Turbo 4 SYZYGY Tablebases 4DVD from mega link. Do I need a password to install it?

shadowfighter5670

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wa on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:54 am

shadowfighter5670 wrote:After downloading the Endgame Turbo 4 SYZYGY Tablebases 4DVD from mega link. Do I need a password to install it?
No, you don't. It's quite easy to install.

Wa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowfighter5670 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:53 pm

It is difficult to download in mega sycn it is slow and if I get disconnected in the internet ,I have to start all over again.
I hope some one can upload it into smaller parts example 1 dvd per link in mega synch or upload it in torrent. create mirror in smaller parts in other sites.

thanks for replying

shadowfighter5670

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wa on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:07 pm

I don't use Megasync but Mega add-ons and create a free Mega account for easier download. About 17.3 gb, it's isn't easy to create the links  or mirrors, thanks so much bernardo_cklay for sharring.

Oh, sorry for my bad eyes, i mean thanks Fahad-Rahman for the link Laughing

Wa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  caljr on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:22 am

Hello folks,
Do it's necessary some password to descompress all files?
Thanks Wink

caljr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wael_elkher on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:09 am

Wa wrote:
shadowfighter5670 wrote:After downloading the Endgame Turbo 4 SYZYGY Tablebases 4DVD from mega link. Do I need a password to install it?
No, you don't. It's quite easy to install.
i downloud  dvd 1 and setup it but i can not find eny  exe application to run it ??? pleas help me

wael_elkher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wa on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:25 pm

wael_elkher wrote:i downloud  dvd 1 and setup it but i can not find eny  exe application to run it ??? pleas help me
Extract the ISO's files with Winrar or Winzip, or  open them by Windows Explorer if you're using Windows 10, then you'll see the setup.exe file.

Wa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Installing Endgame Turbo?????

Post  farmanisa on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:35 pm

Hi guys,
I've downloaded 4 DVD's and extracted them with winrar.By clicking setup file, I've also extracted 4 iso files one by one. Folder is created name 'Tablebases' on C drive and there are 3 subfolders: Syzygy6DTZ Syzygy6WDL and Syzygy345 So what? There is no Tablebases folder in Program Files. So how can we run the Endgame Turbo? What must I do now? Question Question Question

farmanisa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wa on Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:50 am

farmanisa wrote:Hi guys,
I've downloaded 4 DVD's and extracted them with winrar.By clicking setup file, I've also extracted 4 iso files one by one. Folder is created name 'Tablebases' on C drive and there are 3 subfolders: Syzygy6DTZ      Syzygy6WDL       and      Syzygy345    So what? There is no Tablebases folder in Program Files. So how can we run the Endgame Turbo? What must I do now? Question Question Question
They are default settings and you have nothing to do with them. Your chess GUI, eg Komodo, will recognize them automatically (see File\Options\Tablebases).

Wa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rickystevano on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:23 pm

too big better use nalimov and support 7 pieces

rickystevano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content