chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Hiarcs14 m Book.ctg and HCS. (March 2015)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiarcs14 m Book.ctg and HCS. (March 2015)

Post  gary on Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:50 am

Hiarcs 14 m Book in CTG format - for use under PC Windows Chessbase GUIs (March 2015)

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e086eefa99/Hiarcs_14_m_book_CTG.7z.001
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/55008130c2/Hiarcs_14_m_book_CTG.7z.002


Hiarcs14 m Book in HCS format - own engine book for use on PC (March 2015)

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5415570187/Hiarcs_14_m_book_HCS.7z                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Password: lg280349

gary

Posts : 229
Points : 543
Reputation : 124
Join date : 2011-02-05
Location : Somewhere Out There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs14 m Book.ctg and HCS. (March 2015)

Post  gary on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:05 am

https://mega.co.nz/#!l0URWAgb!8SIAIzwPD5xc1kYEim9NEeGBkmnU8GKkhdKhP5BBmHY

gary

Posts : 229
Points : 543
Reputation : 124
Join date : 2011-02-05
Location : Somewhere Out There

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs14 m Book.ctg and HCS. (March 2015)

Post  Zenith on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:02 am

gary wrote:Hiarcs 14 m Book in CTG format - for use under PC Windows Chessbase GUIs (March 2015)

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/e086eefa99/Hiarcs_14_m_book_CTG.7z.001
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/55008130c2/Hiarcs_14_m_book_CTG.7z.002


Hiarcs14 m Book in HCS format - own engine book for use on PC (March 2015)

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/5415570187/Hiarcs_14_m_book_HCS.7z                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Password: lg280349

My Norton (Symantec) AntiVirus immediately builds a protection, so I can't download the Hiarcs book from your links.

Zenith

Posts : 200
Points : 346
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Reply with quote Re: Hiarcs14 m Book.ctg and HCS. (March 2015)

Post  ALIEN12 on Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:02 pm

For me was okay, but my anti virus is AVG,
grateful

ALIEN12

Posts : 8
Points : 3
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs14 m Book.ctg and HCS. (March 2015)

Post  Zenith on Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:02 am

ALIEN12 wrote:For me was okay, but my anti virus is AVG,
grateful

My concern is that AVG can't find anything.

Zenith

Posts : 200
Points : 346
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hiarcs14 m Book.ctg and HCS. (March 2015)

Post  ALIEN12 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:42 pm

I checked with malware bits, and is OK.

ALIEN12

Posts : 8
Points : 3
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs14 m Book.ctg and HCS. (March 2015)

Post  ZeusII on Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:12 am

The CTG version is now available as a torrent at:
Code:
https://kickass.to/hiarcs-14m-chess-openings-book-mar-2015-t10453400.html#
or if that URL fails you can still access it with the magnet link:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7CE0972062B351D8C9E1FA9D205CCBCB9938B01B
You can enter magnet links into Start/Run provided you have a bittorrent client installed.

ZeusII

Posts : 101
Points : 112
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-12-19
Location : a nearby galaxy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs14 m Book.ctg and HCS. (March 2015)

Post  Zenith on Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:01 am

ZeusII wrote:The CTG version is now available as a torrent at:
Code:
https://kickass.to/hiarcs-14m-chess-openings-book-mar-2015-t10453400.html#
or if that URL fails you can still access it with the magnet link:
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7CE0972062B351D8C9E1FA9D205CCBCB9938B01B
You can enter magnet links into Start/Run provided you have a bittorrent client installed.

Thank you!
Regards,
Zenith.

Zenith

Posts : 200
Points : 346
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiarcs14 m Book.ctg and HCS. (March 2015)

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:29 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum