chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  maelic on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Here you go, the full package! All credits to CBF who updated AnonC's medicine and Anari Khilari who posted links for setups!

Setup x64
Code:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/2742ba2c6a/
Setup x86
Code:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/2949c99044/
Database
Code:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/3dbe285652/
Openings book
Code:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/7f43a31687/

medicine
Code:
http://rghost.net/8vr75qMpw

maelic

Posts : 212
Points : 282
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2012-11-03
Age : 22
Location : Czech Republic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fritz 15

Post  Ampzilla on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Thanks for the links

Ampzilla

Posts : 45
Points : 78
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  kuku20 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:27 am

wow!
great share!
Thanks a lot!

kuku20

Posts : 20
Points : 20
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-11-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Setup x64 & Font !

Post  johnson08 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:15 pm

Dear buddies,

My pc is 64-bit. If so, do I need to install setup x86? or just need setup x64?
Thanks

P/S: I don't see the FONT inside the package. Is it inside the setup x64?

johnson08

Posts : 33
Points : 29
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  One Piace on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:05 pm

johnson08 wrote:Dear buddies,

My pc is 64-bit. If so, do I need to install setup x86? or just need setup x64?
Thanks

P/S: I don't see the FONT inside the package. Is it inside the setup x64?

x86 for 32bit and 64bit
x64 just 64bit

I think x64 very working for windows 64bit and chess engine for 64bit

One Piace

Posts : 204
Points : 287
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  johnson08 on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi buddy,

This is a problem. I tried the "engine match" option, but it did not work. I installed the engine successfully but couldn't play the "engine match". When I chose this option to choose the engine to play black and white, but this option was not there.

Have you tried that? Please let me know. Thanks

johnson08

Posts : 33
Points : 29
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  jbga on Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:38 pm

maelic wrote:Here you go, the full package! All credits to CBF who updated AnonC's medicine and Anari Khilari who posted links for setups!

Setup x64
Code:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/2742ba2c6a/
Setup x86
Code:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/2949c99044/
Database
Code:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/3dbe285652/
Openings book
Code:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/7f43a31687/

medicine
Code:
http://rghost.net/8vr75qMpw

I get all sorts of malware/virus warnings when trying to download from any of these links ...

jbga

Posts : 16
Points : 12
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  One Piace on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:32 am

jbga wrote:

I get all sorts of malware/virus warnings when trying to download from any of these links ...

very working for me,nothing virus detect from my antivirus bit defender uptodate des2015

One Piace

Posts : 204
Points : 287
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fritz 15 Full DVD

Post  R4ML4N on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:24 am

if all Fritz 15 Versions are Mulitlanguage
But I have uploaded the German-ISO:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!k0dwCaAa!SL3Sy1SCQMnnHsCqhFBcXpJZhmyLTFvsYMxDiLlh9HM

Password:
deepisdeep

Chess program 15 update 4:
Code:
http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/j7bofJzB/file.html

(txt rename to exe)

R4ML4N

Posts : 477
Points : 848
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Fritz 15 portable version

Post  R4ML4N on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:34 am

Made for themselves portabl version fritz 15.03 (Rus like Czechia) + other languages. I removed almost everything. I tested only on w8.1h64. Activate CB-Keygen15 (CBF) in the usual manner. Test.
Here is the link
Code:
https://yadi.sk/d/D6XouyGdkoNJX


He gathered the assembly Fritz 15 32 Bit - PORTABLE.
In Windows XP Pro 64 Bit - CLOSED
On Windows 10 Pro 64Bit - CLOSED
On Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 - do not check, do not know.
Activated latest medicine from CBF - (available in the archive)
The program of the 2 engine, (Deep) and Fritz 14
Russian there.
Run as administrator.
Code:
https://yadi.sk/d/MHGDYobKkpE8W

R4ML4N

Posts : 477
Points : 848
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  One Piace on Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:59 am

very welllll Arrow

One Piace

Posts : 204
Points : 287
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  jbga on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:42 pm

R4ML4N wrote:if all Fritz 15 Versions are Mulitlanguage
But I have uploaded the German-ISO:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!k0dwCaAa!SL3Sy1SCQMnnHsCqhFBcXpJZhmyLTFvsYMxDiLlh9HM

Password:
deepisdeep

Chess program 15 update 4:
Code:
http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/j7bofJzB/file.html

(txt rename to exe)

I am sorry if I am slow understanding these things, so I first download ISO file, to an install, and then do Chess program update, right?

jbga

Posts : 16
Points : 12
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  johnson08 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi buddies

I installed successfully and activated, but can't play "engine match" Why?
Please let's me know. This option is not available. Anyone can anwer me ? Thanks

johnson08

Posts : 33
Points : 29
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  One Piace on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:33 am

jbga wrote:

I am sorry if I am slow understanding these things, so I first download ISO file, to an install, and then do Chess program update, right?

yes its right

One Piace

Posts : 204
Points : 287
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  One Piace on Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:34 am

johnson08 wrote:Hi buddies

I installed successfully and activated, but can't play "engine match" Why?
Please let's me know. This option is not available. Anyone can anwer me ? Thanks

maybe you trouble setting in option engine vs engine

One Piace

Posts : 204
Points : 287
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  jbga on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:16 pm

One Piace wrote:
jbga wrote:

I am sorry if I am slow understanding these things, so I first download ISO file, to an install, and then do Chess program update, right?

yes its right

Thank you. Before I install, can you confirm to me that activation will work? Because I installed DF14 GUI some time ago and couldn't make activation to be accepted, so I had to deinstall (which messed my comp seriously).

jbga

Posts : 16
Points : 12
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  One Piace on Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:19 pm

jbga wrote:
One Piace wrote:
jbga wrote:

I am sorry if I am slow understanding these things, so I first download ISO file, to an install, and then do Chess program update, right?

yes its right

Thank you. Before I install, can you confirm to me that activation will work? Because I installed DF14 GUI some time ago and couldn't make activation to be accepted, so I had to deinstall (which messed my comp seriously).

Uninstal Remove your DF14 ,restart your computer ,instal DF15 again use medichene

One Piace

Posts : 204
Points : 287
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mirror Medicane

Post  R4ML4N on Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:49 am

alexdoro wrote:Hi can you send me the Fritz15 medicine please?

email: alexandre.doro@hotmail.com

ty!

Mirror Medicane :

Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/sdcsr6

Sendspace's download page with ads.
File served at limited speed and will be deleted if not downloaded for 30 days.

PM me if link death

R4ML4N

Posts : 477
Points : 848
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  Bacolod Chess on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:18 am

How are you guys? I'm back.

Bacolod Chess

Posts : 244
Points : 346
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-10-08
Age : 10
Location : Bacolod, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  R4ML4N on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:33 am

Bacolod Chess wrote:How are you guys? I'm back.
welcome back senior, u are old members flower

R4ML4N

Posts : 477
Points : 848
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Fritz 15 engine - questions and answers

Post  R4ML4N on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:44 am

whether fritz 5 is Rybka 4 just rename and change the values by Vasik Rajlich pale ???

the answer is here :
Code:
http://en.chessbase.com/post/fritz-15-engine-questions-and-answers

I think Fritz 15 revolution by rybka 4 ,maybe 20 elo by rybka 4..very little difference in the ratings between Rybka 4 and fritz 15
Shocked Shocked

R4ML4N

Posts : 477
Points : 848
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  R4ML4N on Fri May 13, 2016 9:19 am

UP !!!

R4ML4N

Posts : 477
Points : 848
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Chessbase medicane v2.2

Post  R4ML4N on Sun May 29, 2016 8:54 am

Readme.txt:
Chessbase medicine and Activator v2.2:
====================================
Original Version: Nov.2014 by AnonC
Updated Ver.2.2: May 2016 by CBF
Added GUIs: ChessProgram 15
Added Engines: Komodo 9, Fritz 15, Komodo 10

Supported versions: ChessBase 10 - 13, ChessProgram 12 - 15
and CB engines from Fritz 12 to Fritz 15

1) Serial number:
-----------------
a) Select the GUI you want to activate
b) Select the Engine you want to activate
c) Generate a serial number by pressing "New Serial"

2) Activation:
--------------
You can choose between two methods of activation:

a) Built-in: your serial number will be used to automatically activate
your selection of software. Just follow the instructions in the pop-up.

b) Hardware ID: by selecting this method, you can follow the normal
offline activation procedure of your product.

*** Note that it is critical to use the right serial for the product
you want to activate if you want to follow this procedure!

- Select offline activation in your ChessBase product
- Generate a serial number FOR YOUR PRODUCT and copy/paste it into
the normal ChessBaseAdminTool
- Your hardware ID will be revealed in ChessBaseAdminTool,
enter this hardware ID in the proper box in CB_Keygen
- Press "Get Activation Key"
- Copy/paste the Activation Key into ChessBaseAdminTool and press "OK"

3) If ChessBase or ChessProgram ask for a serial when starting up,
put in the serial number you generated in the first step.
It should ask for a serial number only once.

*** Note that CB13 64-bit may give weird errors and engine serial is
inactivated. Just click OK and everything should be fine!

Enjoy your CB product!

Remember: Please buy this software if you feel it worth the money!

Download:
Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/e5gxg2
Remember: Please buy this software if you feel it worth the money!

R4ML4N

Posts : 477
Points : 848
Reputation : 79
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  Bacolod Chess on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:27 pm

R4ML4N wrote:whether fritz 5 is Rybka 4 just rename and change the values by Vasik Rajlich pale ???

the answer is here :
Code:
http://en.chessbase.com/post/fritz-15-engine-questions-and-answers

I think Fritz 15 revolution by rybka 4 ,maybe 20 elo by rybka 4..very little difference in the ratings between Rybka 4 and fritz 15
Shocked Shocked
It's a good news that ChessBase now has a top engine expert (Vasik) in it's team. It's been so long since Fritz Engines was on top list. Chessbase seemed to concentrate Only on GUI Developement these past years. Hopefully, with Vas in it's developement team now, we would be able to see Fritz engines competing at the top again, soon.

Could have been better had they got Marco Costalba instead , lol.

Bacolod Chess

Posts : 244
Points : 346
Reputation : 49
Join date : 2013-10-08
Age : 10
Location : Bacolod, Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fritz 15 update 15

Post  e4player on Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:41 am

download.chessbase.com/updates/GUI15/GUI15_x64_15.txt
download.chessbase.com/updates/GUI15/GUI15_x86_15.txt

just found these are the lattes updates and also update komodo 10

e4player

Posts : 12
Points : 14
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fritz 15 FULL + medicine

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:15 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum