chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

ChessBase 14 Released

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ChessBase 14 Released

Post  Fahad-Rahman on Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:22 am

ChessBase 14 Released bounce For More Information Visit
Code:
http://shop.chessbase.com/en/products/chessbase14_download

Fahad-Rahman

Posts : 44
Points : 80
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ChessBase 14

Post  Fahad-Rahman on Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:51 am

Anyone Purchased ChessBase 14 yet?

Fahad-Rahman

Posts : 44
Points : 80
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessBase 14 Released

Post  R4ML4N on Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:52 am

To be on a safer side - Try this method first:

Download and extract this archive
Code:
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/Y1cyMUXE/file.html
Code:
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/GLYRm8TS/file.html

Pass= indianajones

*Run the setup first. (ignore the errors about some fonts files missing)
*Run the program and check if it works.
*If there is an error message then replace the Textures.dll file with the one I provided in the archive
*If it asks for activation use one of CBF's serials.
*And remember to go offline if you want the patch to work!

Сообщение от CBF Посмотреть сообщение
In case anyone needs working serials for CB14 - here are a few: DTZKD-7AV67-SEDQL-XD1QG-AKAQX
FU3B7-55XKE-FQWWQ-WLJFT-3JY8X
PK3R5-AK6TC-6PNDC-L9LWP-G7DKL
8DMKX-5YLCW-19SKN-96D9Q-J7Y6X
981YQ-RVLFU-DGYWV-9VXRK-3JY8X

after i installed i have issue with
D3DCompiler_47.dll is missing windows 7 32 bit

i fix it with
Code:
 http://www.dll-found.com/d3dcompiler_47.dll_download.html

thanks minutka15 Indianajones
__________________
Love many, trust few, do wrong to none









R4ML4N

Posts : 481
Points : 856
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessBase 14 Released

Post  R4ML4N on Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:57 am

Hi friends,

here's the last CB-Patch version 6.8 (updated 17.11.2016!):
You find it in the attachment at the bottom!

There are 3 possible options (of course it also works as before without any commandline option, and "CB-Patch /?" shows these options):

1) CB-Patch /t ..... just test if the GUI program can be patched
2) CB-Patch /p ..... create a Patch.pat file, but don't patch
3) CB-Patch /tp ..... test if GUI program is already patched: useful for checking GUIs without a Patch.pat (where CB-Patch fails), if the GUI might already be a patched version

Short description of CB-Patch:
CB-Patch patches all 32-bit (!) ChessBase-GUIs (F4-F15, CB6-CB14, CBLight)!
For older GUIs it removes the CD-check for all ChessBase engines (engines which have their own CD-check must of course be patched themselves).
For the newer GUIs F12-F15, CB10-14 and CBLight it additionally allows to activate the GUI with ANY serial number you like
(of course these faked serials don't work for the PlayChess server!).
To use it just copy CB-Patch.exe into the folder of your ChessBase/Fritz-GUI and run it. It creates a file Patch.pat
(for newer versions also PatchAT.pat) in this folder which should not be deleted, because if this file exists you can undo
the patch (i.e. restore the original GUI) by running CB-Patch once more.
Whenever you update your GUI you have to run CB-Patch again.

Код:

Installation guide for F12-15 and CB11-14:
==========================================
(for a full 'first-time' installation)

1. install the program (don't start it after the installation!)
2. copy the latest CB-Patch.exe into the installation folder
3. run CB-Patch.exe (this patches the program and ChessBaseAdminTool)
4. start the program: when the activation dialog comes up, enter ANY
serial number for the 'Activation key' and the 4 shown letters,
and click at 'Ok'. (IF it asks for activation then click at 'Abort',
i.e. DON'T activate the program at this moment, because this would do
an online activation)!
5. close the program and re-open it again -
it may once more ask for activation, choose 'Abort' again!.
(instead of re-opening you can also start ChessBaseAdminTool and
enter the numbers of point 6. directly here)
6. open the menu 'File > Activation > Activate Offline' and enter
the SAME serial number in the top field, then the 4 shown letters
and finally fill the bottom field with ANY numbers and click [OK].

If you have any further questions or feature requests about CB-Patch feel free to post it here in this thread ...
Also if CB-Patch doesn't seem to work for any of your ChessBase-GUIs, then please post it here and include the full output of CB-Patch and the version, size and date of the GUI. In this case you may already have a patched GUI (and the correct Patch.pat is missing), or you've really found a new version which CB-Patch doesn't yet handle (in this case I'll try of course to improve my patcher).

For activating 64-bit CB programs you can use CB_Keygen 2.2 (updated version!):
Code:
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/MLO296Wk/file.html

CBF patch 6.8
Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/d8ph1v

I've updated my CB-Patch to version 6.8 (in the first posting here) -
it can now also activate the new ChessBase 14 (32bit version!).

In case anyone needs working serials for CB14 - here are a few:
DTZKD-7AV67-SEDQL-XD1QG-AKAQX
FU3B7-55XKE-FQWWQ-WLJFT-3JY8X
PK3R5-AK6TC-6PNDC-L9LWP-G7DKL
8DMKX-5YLCW-19SKN-96D9Q-J7Y6X
981YQ-RVLFU-DGYWV-9VXRK-3JY8X

CBF

R4ML4N

Posts : 481
Points : 856
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessBase 14

Post  Fahad-Rahman on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:05 am

Its good my friend but its only 32bit Sad in this 6th generation century everyone use 64bit PC Very Happy My PC also 64bit
I have read this post in http://immortalchess.net/

Thanks

Fahad-Rahman

Posts : 44
Points : 80
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessBase 14 Released

Post  One Piace on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:20 am

R4ML4N wrote:To be on a safer side - Try this method first:

Download and extract this archive
Code:
http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/Y1cyMUXE/file.html
Code:
http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/GLYRm8TS/file.html

Pass= indianajones

*Run the setup first. (ignore the errors about some fonts files missing)
*Run the program and check if it works.
*If there is an error message then replace the Textures.dll file with the one I provided in the archive
*If it asks for activation use one of CBF's serials.
*And remember to go offline if you want the patch to work!

Сообщение от CBF Посмотреть сообщение
In case anyone needs working serials for CB14 - here are a few: DTZKD-7AV67-SEDQL-XD1QG-AKAQX
FU3B7-55XKE-FQWWQ-WLJFT-3JY8X
PK3R5-AK6TC-6PNDC-L9LWP-G7DKL
8DMKX-5YLCW-19SKN-96D9Q-J7Y6X
981YQ-RVLFU-DGYWV-9VXRK-3JY8X

after i installed i have issue with
D3DCompiler_47.dll is missing windows 7 32 bit

i fix it with
Code:
 http://www.dll-found.com/d3dcompiler_47.dll_download.html

thanks minutka15 Indianajones
__________________
Love many, trust few, do wrong to none


you just copy and paste .Get out your in forum ,its not your forum R4ML4N ,Get out you forever ,dont come back again

One Piace

Posts : 204
Points : 287
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessbase 14

Post  demonjojo on Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:54 am

Oups l'installation chessbase 14 en 64 bit Erreur manque mfc140.dll !!!? que faire
Merci Embarassed

demonjojo

Posts : 15
Points : 16
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-11
Age : 54
Location : Bourgogne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessBase 14 Released

Post  One Piace on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:27 am

R4ML4N wrote:Hi friends,

here's the last CB-Patch version 6.8 (updated 17.11.2016!):
You find it in the attachment at the bottom!

There are 3 possible options (of course it also works as before without any commandline option, and "CB-Patch /?" shows these options):

1) CB-Patch /t ..... just test if the GUI program can be patched
2) CB-Patch /p ..... create a Patch.pat file, but don't patch
3) CB-Patch /tp ..... test if GUI program is already patched: useful for checking GUIs without a Patch.pat (where CB-Patch fails), if the GUI might already be a patched version

Short description of CB-Patch:
CB-Patch patches all 32-bit (!) ChessBase-GUIs (F4-F15, CB6-CB14, CBLight)!
For older GUIs it removes the CD-check for all ChessBase engines (engines which have their own CD-check must of course be patched themselves).
For the newer GUIs F12-F15, CB10-14 and CBLight it additionally allows to activate the GUI with ANY serial number you like
(of course these faked serials don't work for the PlayChess server!).
To use it just copy CB-Patch.exe into the folder of your ChessBase/Fritz-GUI and run it. It creates a file Patch.pat
(for newer versions also PatchAT.pat) in this folder which should not be deleted, because if this file exists you can undo
the patch (i.e. restore the original GUI) by running CB-Patch once more.
Whenever you update your GUI you have to run CB-Patch again.

Код:

Installation guide for F12-15 and CB11-14:
==========================================
(for a full 'first-time' installation)

1. install the program (don't start it after the installation!)
2. copy the latest CB-Patch.exe into the installation folder
3. run CB-Patch.exe (this patches the program and ChessBaseAdminTool)
4. start the program: when the activation dialog comes up, enter ANY
  serial number for the 'Activation key' and the 4 shown letters,
  and click at 'Ok'. (IF it asks for activation then click at 'Abort',
  i.e. DON'T activate the program at this moment, because this would do
  an online activation)!
5. close the program and re-open it again -
  it may once more ask for activation, choose 'Abort' again!.
  (instead of re-opening you can also start ChessBaseAdminTool and
  enter the numbers of point 6. directly here)
6. open the menu 'File > Activation > Activate Offline' and enter
  the SAME serial number in the top field, then the 4 shown letters
  and finally fill the bottom field with ANY numbers and click [OK].

If you have any further questions or feature requests about CB-Patch feel free to post it here in this thread ...
Also if CB-Patch doesn't seem to work for any of your ChessBase-GUIs, then please post it here and include the full output of CB-Patch and the version, size and date of the GUI. In this case you may already have a patched GUI (and the correct Patch.pat is missing), or you've really found a new version which CB-Patch doesn't yet handle (in this case I'll try of course to improve my patcher).

For activating 64-bit CB programs you can use CB_Keygen 2.2 (updated version!):
Code:
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/MLO296Wk/file.html

CBF patch 6.8
Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/d8ph1v

I've updated my CB-Patch to version 6.8 (in the first posting here) -
it can now also activate the new ChessBase 14 (32bit version!).

In case anyone needs working serials for CB14 - here are a few:
DTZKD-7AV67-SEDQL-XD1QG-AKAQX
FU3B7-55XKE-FQWWQ-WLJFT-3JY8X
PK3R5-AK6TC-6PNDC-L9LWP-G7DKL
8DMKX-5YLCW-19SKN-96D9Q-J7Y6X
981YQ-RVLFU-DGYWV-9VXRK-3JY8X

CBF

who was CBF ?? We do not know CBF, who knows the destructive computer program, go you R4ML4N, this forum is not yours, I'll report you to the French police, let you arrested, put into prisons take the land, you terrorist

One Piace

Posts : 204
Points : 287
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessBase 14 Released

Post  Zenith on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:44 am

One Piace wrote:
R4ML4N wrote:Hi friends,

here's the last CB-Patch version 6.8 (updated 17.11.2016!):
You find it in the attachment at the bottom!

There are 3 possible options (of course it also works as before without any commandline option, and "CB-Patch /?" shows these options):

1) CB-Patch /t ..... just test if the GUI program can be patched
2) CB-Patch /p ..... create a Patch.pat file, but don't patch
3) CB-Patch /tp ..... test if GUI program is already patched: useful for checking GUIs without a Patch.pat (where CB-Patch fails), if the GUI might already be a patched version

Short description of CB-Patch:
CB-Patch patches all 32-bit (!) ChessBase-GUIs (F4-F15, CB6-CB14, CBLight)!
For older GUIs it removes the CD-check for all ChessBase engines (engines which have their own CD-check must of course be patched themselves).
For the newer GUIs F12-F15, CB10-14 and CBLight it additionally allows to activate the GUI with ANY serial number you like
(of course these faked serials don't work for the PlayChess server!).
To use it just copy CB-Patch.exe into the folder of your ChessBase/Fritz-GUI and run it. It creates a file Patch.pat
(for newer versions also PatchAT.pat) in this folder which should not be deleted, because if this file exists you can undo
the patch (i.e. restore the original GUI) by running CB-Patch once more.
Whenever you update your GUI you have to run CB-Patch again.

Код:

Installation guide for F12-15 and CB11-14:
==========================================
(for a full 'first-time' installation)

1. install the program (don't start it after the installation!)
2. copy the latest CB-Patch.exe into the installation folder
3. run CB-Patch.exe (this patches the program and ChessBaseAdminTool)
4. start the program: when the activation dialog comes up, enter ANY
  serial number for the 'Activation key' and the 4 shown letters,
  and click at 'Ok'. (IF it asks for activation then click at 'Abort',
  i.e. DON'T activate the program at this moment, because this would do
  an online activation)!
5. close the program and re-open it again -
  it may once more ask for activation, choose 'Abort' again!.
  (instead of re-opening you can also start ChessBaseAdminTool and
  enter the numbers of point 6. directly here)
6. open the menu 'File > Activation > Activate Offline' and enter
  the SAME serial number in the top field, then the 4 shown letters
  and finally fill the bottom field with ANY numbers and click [OK].

If you have any further questions or feature requests about CB-Patch feel free to post it here in this thread ...
Also if CB-Patch doesn't seem to work for any of your ChessBase-GUIs, then please post it here and include the full output of CB-Patch and the version, size and date of the GUI. In this case you may already have a patched GUI (and the correct Patch.pat is missing), or you've really found a new version which CB-Patch doesn't yet handle (in this case I'll try of course to improve my patcher).

For activating 64-bit CB programs you can use CB_Keygen 2.2 (updated version!):
Code:
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/MLO296Wk/file.html

CBF patch 6.8
Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/d8ph1v

I've updated my CB-Patch to version 6.8 (in the first posting here) -
it can now also activate the new ChessBase 14 (32bit version!).

In case anyone needs working serials for CB14 - here are a few:
DTZKD-7AV67-SEDQL-XD1QG-AKAQX
FU3B7-55XKE-FQWWQ-WLJFT-3JY8X
PK3R5-AK6TC-6PNDC-L9LWP-G7DKL
8DMKX-5YLCW-19SKN-96D9Q-J7Y6X
981YQ-RVLFU-DGYWV-9VXRK-3JY8X

CBF

who was CBF ?? We do not know CBF, who knows the destructive computer program, go you R4ML4N, this forum is not yours, I'll report you to the French police, let you arrested, put into prisons take the land, you terrorist

Sir, don’t criticize him ! because your criticism is just your opinion and even people who are experts in their fields are sometimes wrong. So it is up to you to choose whether to believe some of it, none of it, or all of it. But it is also up to all the others here, to believe, download or whatever they will do with it.

Zenith

Posts : 201
Points : 347
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessBase 14 Released

Post  R4ML4N on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:03 am

demonjojo wrote:Oups l'installation chessbase 14 en 64 bit Erreur manque mfc140.dll  !!!? que faire
Merci Embarassed

mfc140.dll in your computer not found ,please download mfc140.dll internet
search google mfc140.dll n download .. and next into drag file mfc140.dll in folder chessbase 14 .exe


I hope this helps afro

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

R4ML4N

Posts : 481
Points : 856
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Chessbase 14

Post  demonjojo on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:27 am

Merci pour ta réponse, j'ai telechargé mfc140.dll et copié dans le dossier de chessbase 14 mais quand je lance l'installation un nouveau message d'erreur Shocked

"l'application n'a pas réussi à démarrer correctement (0xc000007b) click sur OK pour fermer l'application

Je suis sous windows 7 64 bits
La version de chessbase 32 bits à l'air de marcher
si tu trouve une solution je suis preneur pale
Merci encore R4ML4N

demonjojo

Posts : 15
Points : 16
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-09-11
Age : 54
Location : Bourgogne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solved: 0xc00007b “the application was unable to start correctly”

Post  R4ML4N on Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:07 am

demonjojo wrote:Merci pour ta réponse, j'ai telechargé mfc140.dll et copié dans le dossier de chessbase 14 mais quand je lance l'installation un nouveau message d'erreur  Shocked

"l'application n'a pas réussi à démarrer correctement (0xc000007b) click sur OK pour fermer l'application

Je suis sous windows 7 64 bits
La version de chessbase 32 bits à l'air de marcher
si tu trouve une solution je suis preneur  pale
Merci encore R4ML4N

Maybe Direcx3d or Framework not correct support chessbase14 in your pc
Code:
http://www.gadgetsupersite.com/0xc00007b-error-fix/

what you've followed the instructions patch6.8 cbf Question Question , follow the step by step Exclamation Exclamation
because I do not install ChessBase 14, my only hobby on the machine engine and chess books Cool

R4ML4N

Posts : 481
Points : 856
Reputation : 81
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Chessbase 14 x 64

Post  keresA on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Where is this? I find Chessbase 14 x 32 only

keresA

Posts : 18
Points : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Virus???

Post  Vader on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:39 pm


Yesterday i took the Mega 2017, and my PC was infested by 42 virus..... just to warning all of you!!

R4ML4N wrote:Hi friends,

here's the last CB-Patch version 6.8 (updated 17.11.2016!):
You find it in the attachment at the bottom!

There are 3 possible options (of course it also works as before without any commandline option, and "CB-Patch /?" shows these options):

1) CB-Patch /t ..... just test if the GUI program can be patched
2) CB-Patch /p ..... create a Patch.pat file, but don't patch
3) CB-Patch /tp ..... test if GUI program is already patched: useful for checking GUIs without a Patch.pat (where CB-Patch fails), if the GUI might already be a patched version

Short description of CB-Patch:
CB-Patch patches all 32-bit (!) ChessBase-GUIs (F4-F15, CB6-CB14, CBLight)!
For older GUIs it removes the CD-check for all ChessBase engines (engines which have their own CD-check must of course be patched themselves).
For the newer GUIs F12-F15, CB10-14 and CBLight it additionally allows to activate the GUI with ANY serial number you like
(of course these faked serials don't work for the PlayChess server!).
To use it just copy CB-Patch.exe into the folder of your ChessBase/Fritz-GUI and run it. It creates a file Patch.pat
(for newer versions also PatchAT.pat) in this folder which should not be deleted, because if this file exists you can undo
the patch (i.e. restore the original GUI) by running CB-Patch once more.
Whenever you update your GUI you have to run CB-Patch again.

Код:

Installation guide for F12-15 and CB11-14:
==========================================
(for a full 'first-time' installation)

1. install the program (don't start it after the installation!)
2. copy the latest CB-Patch.exe into the installation folder
3. run CB-Patch.exe (this patches the program and ChessBaseAdminTool)
4. start the program: when the activation dialog comes up, enter ANY
  serial number for the 'Activation key' and the 4 shown letters,
  and click at 'Ok'. (IF it asks for activation then click at 'Abort',
  i.e. DON'T activate the program at this moment, because this would do
  an online activation)!
5. close the program and re-open it again -
  it may once more ask for activation, choose 'Abort' again!.
  (instead of re-opening you can also start ChessBaseAdminTool and
  enter the numbers of point 6. directly here)
6. open the menu 'File > Activation > Activate Offline' and enter
  the SAME serial number in the top field, then the 4 shown letters
  and finally fill the bottom field with ANY numbers and click [OK].

If you have any further questions or feature requests about CB-Patch feel free to post it here in this thread ...
Also if CB-Patch doesn't seem to work for any of your ChessBase-GUIs, then please post it here and include the full output of CB-Patch and the version, size and date of the GUI. In this case you may already have a patched GUI (and the correct Patch.pat is missing), or you've really found a new version which CB-Patch doesn't yet handle (in this case I'll try of course to improve my patcher).

For activating 64-bit CB programs you can use CB_Keygen 2.2 (updated version!):
Code:
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/MLO296Wk/file.html

CBF patch 6.8
Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/d8ph1v

I've updated my CB-Patch to version 6.8 (in the first posting here) -
it can now also activate the new ChessBase 14 (32bit version!).

In case anyone needs working serials for CB14 - here are a few:
DTZKD-7AV67-SEDQL-XD1QG-AKAQX
FU3B7-55XKE-FQWWQ-WLJFT-3JY8X
PK3R5-AK6TC-6PNDC-L9LWP-G7DKL
8DMKX-5YLCW-19SKN-96D9Q-J7Y6X
981YQ-RVLFU-DGYWV-9VXRK-3JY8X

CBF

Vader

Posts : 14
Points : 16
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ChessBase 14 Released

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:05 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum