chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Questions for Shark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions for Shark

Post  cyberopsxx on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:22 pm

Hello : All chess engine for Stockfish , Komodo , Houdini etc for maximum 1.5-2MB to exe but Shark 34mb size why this different to very big size I dont understanding? Also my test results for Blitz 1/1 Arena GUI for Shark first 15 moves very fast and dont wait/think for have opening book or without book.But other StockFish , Komodo can not same to make fast move.Why?

cyberopsxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions for Shark

Post  One Piace on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:14 pm

cyberopsxx wrote:Hello : All chess engine for Stockfish , Komodo , Houdini etc for maximum 1.5-2MB to exe but Shark 34mb size why  this different to very big size I dont understanding? Also my test results for Blitz 1/1  Arena GUI for Shark first 15 moves very fast and dont wait/think  for have  opening  book or without book.But other StockFish , Komodo can not same to make fast move.Why?

besides chess engines cloning SF, in a shark is also a kind of computer virus that is very good to protect your computer, she also acts to record all user activity and record passwords facebook or gmail account also account password forum chessgod101 you, then send it to the creator of a chess engine shark, so that's why the size, up to 34MB, this shark virus safeguard our computers from malicious programs, shark excellent program she is friends with Avast, and Avira antivirus

One Piace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Questions for Sharks

Post  benmermic on Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:58 am

cyberopsxx wrote:Hello : All chess engine for Stockfish , Komodo , Houdini etc for maximum 1.5-2MB to exe but Shark 34mb size why  this different to very big size I dont understanding? Also my test results for Blitz 1/1  Arena GUI for Shark first 15 moves very fast and dont wait/think  for have  opening  book or without book.But other StockFish , Komodo can not same to make fast move.Why?
It contained cerebellum book in its internal so it is bigger in size than any other stockfish clones engine just like brainfish when it was first release. Smile

benmermic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions for Shark

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top