chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  jiri on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:46 pm

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Cb049810

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev
The Complete Queen's Gambit, The King's Fianchetto Defences, The Nimzo-Indian and Other Defences

Paperback, 991 pages combined

Foreword by Alexei Kornev:
'Sooner or later every chess player faces the problem of building his or her opening repertoire. This is particularly difficult when you play with White, since you need to be well prepared against all of Black's possible responses. However, most players, including the author, have no inclination to devote all their time to studying opening variations. Therefore, we have decided not to cover the favourite opening move of Ostap Bender * - 1.e2-e4.

As our main opening weapon for White we have chosen the closed openings arising after 1.d2-d4, in which an understanding of chess and a knowledge of the typical resources in the middle game and the endgame are often much more important than a detailed knowledge of a large number of variations. We have analysed the most straightforward possibilities for White, generally based on the development of the knight to c3 and the fastest possible occupation of the centre with pawns.

The first book is devoted to the move 1...d7-d5 for Black. I believe that the most challenging defences for White to face are the Queen's Gambit Accepted (Part 2), the Queen's Gambit Declined (Part 4) and the Slav Defence (Part 5). A few less popular options for Black are covered in Parts 1 and 3.

In the second book we shall deal with the openings in which Black fianchettoes his dark-squared bishop. These are first and foremost the Gruenfeld and the King's Indian Defence.

In book three we shall analyse in detail the Nimzo-Indian Defence and a few other defences not covered in our first two books.

This series has been written for players of all levels. The author hopes that it will be useful for grandmasters as well as for amateur players.'

About the author
Alexei Kornev is an international grandmaster and coach. In 2001 he took the silver in the Russian Cup Final. He is also the winner of a number of international tournaments. His highest Elo so far was 2582. For many years, he has been senior coach of the junior chess school in the city of Vladimir. His students are often among the winners of the Russian junior championships for boys and girls.


http://www.solidfiles.com/v/q2mBmgLraPgav

jiri

Posts : 648
Points : 3995
Reputation : 2656
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  LANDRO on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:57 am

any chance you have the black side of these books? waiting for the share Laughing Laughing
"A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 1: The Slav"
LANDRO
LANDRO

Posts : 243
Points : 381
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2017-06-12

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  gambit_man on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:31 pm

LANDRO wrote:any chance you have the black side of these books? waiting for the share Laughing Laughing
"A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 1: The Slav"

Here you go. All thansk to original uplaoders on Immortalchess:

A Practical Black Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Vol. 1 - Alexei Kornev
Code:
http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/igTNo0Ke/file.html

A Practical Black Repertoire With Nf6, g6, d6 Vol. 1- Alexei Kornev

Code:
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/l97Px85s/file.html

A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Vol. 2 King´s Indian - Alexei Kornev

Code:
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/8JcaNqzU/file.html

gambit_man

Posts : 824
Points : 3315
Reputation : 2460
Join date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  LANDRO on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:43 pm

thank you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LANDRO
LANDRO

Posts : 243
Points : 381
Reputation : -60
Join date : 2017-06-12

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:58 am

Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat That was like a triple fork! :-)
Thanks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  inaciolino on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:36 pm

gambit_man wrote:
LANDRO wrote:any chance you have the black side of these books? waiting for the share Laughing Laughing
"A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 1: The Slav"

Here you go. All thansk to original uplaoders on Immortalchess:

A Practical Black Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Vol. 1 - Alexei Kornev
Code:
http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/igTNo0Ke/file.html

A Practical Black Repertoire With Nf6, g6, d6 Vol. 1- Alexei Kornev

Code:
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/l97Px85s/file.html

A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Vol. 2 King´s Indian - Alexei Kornev

Code:
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/8JcaNqzU/file.html

The links for black repertoire are not working anymore. Could you upload them again please? Very Happy

inaciolino

Posts : 73
Points : 116
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  gambit_man on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:17 pm

inaciolino wrote:
gambit_man wrote:
LANDRO wrote:any chance you have the black side of these books? waiting for the share Laughing Laughing
"A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 1: The Slav"

Here you go. All thansk to original uplaoders on Immortalchess:

A Practical Black Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Vol. 1 - Alexei Kornev
Code:
http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/igTNo0Ke/file.html

A Practical Black Repertoire With Nf6, g6, d6 Vol. 1- Alexei Kornev

Code:
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/l97Px85s/file.html

A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Vol. 2 King´s Indian - Alexei Kornev

Code:
http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/8JcaNqzU/file.html

The links for black repertoire are not working anymore. Could you upload them again please? Very Happy

Hi,

New links:

Password = immortal

Copy and paste links into a new web browser they are not clickable from here:

A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 1  (NOTE: This is the correct title I put the wrong title for this one in the original post
Code:
http://www49.zippyshare.com/v/igTNo0Ke/file.html

A Practical Black Repertoire With Nf6, g6, d6 Vol. 1- Alexei Kornev

Code:
https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/COnTNBtS/file.html

A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Vol. 2 King´s Indian - Alexei Kornev

Code:
https://www105.zippyshare.com/v/vcxTtDei/file.html

gambit_man

Posts : 824
Points : 3315
Reputation : 2460
Join date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty A Practical Black Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Vol. 1 - Alexei Kornev

Post  Guest on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:04 am

Thanks gambit_man, the first link (A Practical Black Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Vol. 1 - Alexei Kornev) shows File has expired

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  ChessCaissa on Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:21 am

bishop7 wrote:Thanks gambit_man, the first link (A Practical Black Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Vol. 1 - Alexei Kornev) shows File has expired
It is not clear which volume 1 is missing, from the White or the Black repertoire...
Here are new live links for both:
http://rgho.st/8sJkgYhQq for White
http://rgho.st/8cTRDmDYL for Black
Password: Caissa

Thanks to Gambit_man and to the other uploaders! sunny

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1639
Points : 10209
Reputation : 7878
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  SaudiChess on Tue May 07, 2019 4:15 am

hello everyone

I am looking for " Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 2 The Caro-Kann and Other Defences - Alexei Kornev "

Thank you

SaudiChess

Posts : 73
Points : 69
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2018-07-11

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  adnan on Tue May 07, 2019 4:05 pm

the links for BLACK are EXPIRED, will you re-upload please

adnan

Posts : 132
Points : 185
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2019-01-08

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  Godzeus on Wed May 08, 2019 1:32 am

Kornev Black 2
Caro Kann

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f1tara2g2bluquu/Kornev_-_A_Practical_Black_Repertoire_with_d5%2Cc6_Vol2_CaroKann%282018%29.pdf/file

Godzeus

Posts : 5
Points : 17
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2019-02-23

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  abuhca on Wed May 08, 2019 3:40 am

Thanks a lot. Great Books. bounce bounce

abuhca

Posts : 11
Points : 17
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2019-05-07

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  SaudiChess on Wed May 08, 2019 9:21 am

Godzeus wrote:Kornev Black 2
Caro Kann

https://www.mediafire.com/file/f1tara2g2bluquu/Kornev_-_A_Practical_Black_Repertoire_with_d5%2Cc6_Vol2_CaroKann%282018%29.pdf/file

thank you

SaudiChess

Posts : 73
Points : 69
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2018-07-11

Back to top Go down

A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev Empty Re: A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4 Volume 1, 2 and 3 - Alexei Kornev

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum