chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Mastering Mates: 1,111 One-move Mates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mastering Mates: 1,111 One-move Mates

Post  jiri on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:52 pm

Mastering Mates: 1,111 One-move Mates




Mastering Mates 2 by Jon Edwards
1,111 Two-move, Three-move & Four-move Mates

Improve Your Checkmate Power!

This second volume in the Mastering Mate series provides readers with a serious challenge – 1,111 checkmates in two, three, four and more moves. By solving these problems, you will develop proficiency in all of the major checkmating patterns. There is much more here than the simple presentation of positions to solve. Mastering Mates 2 includes a full range of checkmates from real-life middlegames and endgames.

By solving these here, you will be much more likely to solve them when you meet them over the board, and you will more likely to reach such positions with the confidence of knowing that you can finish off your opponents in style. With practice, readers will develop considerable tactical prowess by confronting and solving these problems. Build your mental muscles right here, by mastering mate!

About the Author
Jon Edwards won the 10th United States Correspondence Chess Championship in 1997 and the 8th North American Invitational Correspondence Chess Championship in 1999. He is the author of 'Sacking the Citadel: The History, Theory and Practice of the Classic Bishop Sacrifice', and 'ChessBase Complete'.




http://rgho.st/8C2CdgfYS

jiri

Posts : 508
Points : 2311
Reputation : 1196
Join date : 2012-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mastering Mates: 1,111 One-move Mates

Post  ChessCaissa on Mon May 28, 2018 10:10 am

Replacement link:
http://rgho.st/866WJXV5J

Thanks (+1) to jiri and also to the original uploader, schoenfranz@gmx.net! sunny

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1361
Points : 6048
Reputation : 4181
Join date : 2018-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mastering Mates: 1,111 One-move Mates

Post  Prad830 on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:07 am

Awesome cheers

Do you by any chance have the PDF for the second book (mate in 2,3)
thanks
regards

ChessCaissa wrote:Replacement link:
http://rgho.st/866WJXV5J

Thanks (+1) to jiri and also to the original uploader, schoenfranz@gmx.net! sunny

Prad830

Posts : 16
Points : 42
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mastering Mates: 1,111 One-move Mates

Post  kesaso on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:52 pm

Prad830 wrote:Awesome  cheers

Do you by any chance have the PDF for the second book (mate in 2,3)
thanks
regards

If you know who made the first book, I will try to make a second book. This is my second post.  I greet all members and moderators.
avatar
kesaso

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mastering Mates: 1,111 One-move Mates

Post  Prad830 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:10 am

Greetings
The original book was by schoenfranz@gmx.net, special thanks to him

kesaso wrote:
Prad830 wrote:Awesome  cheers

Do you by any chance have the PDF for the second book (mate in 2,3)
thanks
regards

If you know who made the first book, I will try to make a second book. This is my second post.  I greet all members and moderators.

Prad830

Posts : 16
Points : 42
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mastering Mates: 1,111 One-move Mates

Post  kesaso on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:21 pm

Prad830 wrote:Greetings
The original book was by schoenfranz@gmx.net, special thanks to him

kesaso wrote:
Prad830 wrote:Awesome  cheers

Do you by any chance have the PDF for the second book (mate in 2,3)
thanks
regards

If you know who made the first book, I will try to make a second book. This is my second post.  I greet all members and moderators.

Wrong answer, if You have this pdf: https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/xZt7gVFy/file.html

Posted Your pdf, please.
avatar
kesaso

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mastering Mates: 1,111 One-move Mates

Post  Prad830 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:44 pm

Thank you sir,
This is the first book, I was requesting for the second book

Mastering Mates: 1,111 Two, three and four move Mates

thanks


kesaso wrote:
Prad830 wrote:Greetings
The original book was by schoenfranz@gmx.net, special thanks to him

kesaso wrote:
Prad830 wrote:Awesome  cheers

Do you by any chance have the PDF for the second book (mate in 2,3)
thanks
regards

If you know who made the first book, I will try to make a second book. This is my second post.  I greet all members and moderators.

Wrong answer, if You have this pdf: https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/xZt7gVFy/file.html

Posted Your pdf, please.

Prad830

Posts : 16
Points : 42
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mastering Mates: 1,111 One-move Mates

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum