chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

chess openings book

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chess openings book

Post  predator78 on Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:32 am

Hello everyone! after a long time, I've decided to make a book with the most powerful, chess lines for a period since 2007 to 2017 year!. But of course, this book is not tuned for tournaments. Here the idea is the book to play a long time to prove each chess line,and ofcourse all chess controls as bullet, blitz, rapid, and long game clasical because all tournaments books are good for short time, maybe month,week or some only for day! Well, such books play only some lines and will be a broken very quickly! so that this a stupid idea to make again and every day new tournament book! is pointless and useless>>> the book will be available very soon time! best regards. from PredatoR78
avatar
predator78

Posts : 654
Points : 1037
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 39
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  R4ML4N on Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:58 am

predator78 wrote:Hello everyone! after a long time, I've decided to make a book with the most powerful, chess lines for a period since 2007 to 2017 year!. But of course, this book is not tuned for tournaments. Here the idea is the book to play a long time to prove each chess line,and ofcourse all chess controls as bullet, blitz, rapid, and long game clasical  because all tournaments books are good for short time, maybe month,week  or some only for day! Well, such books play only some lines and will be a broken very quickly! so that this a stupid idea to make again and every day new tournament book! is pointless and useless>>>  the book will be available very soon time! best regards. from  PredatoR78

welcome back cheers cheers
, this is your home in chessgod101 forum, you are the admin and moderators ,
we are waiting for your book Exclamation Exclamation ,
one of the strongest players playchess.com engine maker and also one of the best books " PoisonedArrows6xVenom3 "very strong at the time, very phenomenal What a Face Exclamation
do not forget his password protected, so that all curious! cheers

thank you for your contribution Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
avatar
R4ML4N

Posts : 536
Points : 980
Reputation : 114
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Indonesian

View user profile http://unihack-team.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  XsupremeX on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Yes, it has been a long time. Laughing
avatar
XsupremeX

Posts : 495
Points : 746
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2012-03-10
Location : Vitória - Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

HAPPY FRIEND

Post  guilherme alves gonçalves on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:49 pm

I WILL BE WAITING WITH VERY HAPPY FRIEND !!! Smile
avatar
guilherme alves gonçalves

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-26
Age : 27
Location : DIVICITY - MINAS GERAIS - BRAZIL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  One Piace on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:45 am

When opening book release ??
avatar
One Piace

Posts : 234
Points : 331
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  Birdy on Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:07 am

Yes.
Very long time.
Welcome back Predator. Wink

Birdy

Posts : 117
Points : 145
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  predator78 on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello! the book will be released to few days! But first, must be finished, tournament against, Hiarcs 14u Because my book is special tuned to destroy any Hiarcs book! any book from hiarcs team is not good, but has a price? Well my books always will be free and better against Hiarcs books>>>>> best regards! Predator78
avatar
predator78

Posts : 654
Points : 1037
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 39
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  predator78 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:52 am

The book is ready date of release 12.3.2017
avatar
predator78

Posts : 654
Points : 1037
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 39
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  predator78 on Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:11 am

Hello everyone, some specific things about this book! Well, the book is created with a lot of top  winning lines for the period since 2013 to 2017  So that the, idea here is the book to play and to prove any chess line for a long time! because  all  top chess books are good  but for  short time! But  no one book not the best and  never be! best regards PredatoR78        
Code:
https://ufile.io/17a451
avatar
predator78

Posts : 654
Points : 1037
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 39
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  XsupremeX on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Gracias Predator... bounce bounce bounce
avatar
XsupremeX

Posts : 495
Points : 746
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2012-03-10
Location : Vitória - Brazil

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  One Piace on Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:16 am

thanks! very good for analyzing a strong track Cool
I while testing
avatar
One Piace

Posts : 234
Points : 331
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2014-09-05
Location : Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  system69 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:04 am

predator78 wrote:Hello! the book will be released to few days!  But  first, must be finished, tournament against, Hiarcs 14u Because my book is special tuned to destroy any Hiarcs book!  any book from hiarcs team is not good, but   has a price?  Well my books  always  will be  free  and  better against Hiarcs books>>>>>  best regards! Predator78

Sorry man, but you are really dumb person. You can't compare your opening books and Hiarcs opening books. Both of them have a different purpose. Hiarcs books are not and never will be tuned for engine matches! You created an opening book which will be good only in engine matches, but it is absolutely useless for human preparation, because your books recommends lines which human grandmasters does not play at all. Many of your lines break basic chess principles. Many of those moves which are included in your books are based on brute force calculation, but not logic, not for strategic or positional play. This is the reason, why this is useless for human opening preparation. Hiarcs team provides a much larger opening book which isn't "tuned" to favor the way a computer program plays chess. If you're playing computer vs computer chess and you think Hiarcs opening book is going to give your favorite hardware/software combo an edge, you're absolutely wrong. Hiarcs opening book will likely cause your engine to have worse results in practical computer vs. computer play. Engine versus engine competition is not what Hiarcs opening book was designed for. It's intended as a tool for the human player who wishes to practice against a wider range of openings. It's also a training device for the human player due to the statistical information which the opening book contains.

system69

Posts : 30
Points : 47
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  predator78 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:56 am

What you talking about? Well you think, that when using Hiarcs book you will learn how to play chess and opening lines? lol ok try again and again lol little kid, about the Hiarcs book everyone know that this book, play a lot of human and computers lines!!!!!!!! But all lines from this book are weak. Well where is the human idea? If you want to learn how to play any human lines, just try to play with Power Book any new version based only human games!!!! But ,Hiarcs is not such book, the hiarcs book is hibrid with computers chess and human lines and a very very stupid book .The hiarcs book is hybrid and cannot play positional games like a human player. this is impossible. Just stop to post nonsense!!!!!!!!!
avatar
predator78

Posts : 654
Points : 1037
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 39
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  system69 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:35 am

predator78 wrote:What you talking about? Well  you think, that when using Hiarcs  book  you will learn how to play chess and opening lines? lol ok try again and again lol little kid, about the Hiarcs book  everyone  know  that this  book, play a lot of human and computers lines!!!!!!!! But all lines from this book are weak.  Well  where is  the  human idea? If  you want to learn how to play any human lines,  just  try to play with  Power Book   any  new  version  based only human games!!!! But ,Hiarcs  is not  such book, the  hiarcs  book is  hibrid  with computers chess and human lines and  a very very stupid  book .The hiarcs book is hybrid and cannot play positional games like a human player. this is impossible. Just stop to post nonsense!!!!!!!!!

You're wrong. Hiarcs also support Human reference and GM++ books which contain only human moves!! If you think that Hiarcs is so weak, why you give so much big effort to make an opening book who will beat Hiarcs opening book? Very Happy It does not make sence at all. If you want the strongest opening book you have to compete against 3rd or 2nd strongest opening book. It's like that you have stockfish and you will compete against engines rated 2500 - 2700 ELO. It is useless. Remmeber Hiarcs Tournament Opening book is contains computer and human moves, but mostly HUMAN MOVES. I asked Mark Uniacke by myself and he confirmed this information.

system69

Posts : 30
Points : 47
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  predator78 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:15 am

Well did you know that?. If you make a openings book, all are based on human idea!! So that with computers, we find possible best chess line! from any opening! so that any book is based on human and computer chess games! Every strong chess player search any new chess idea with computer help! Because with computer's, we must find any possible best lines from top openings and debuts,and after this to prove any new idea in human chess tournament! If you don't believe me? you can ask about this Mark Uniacke
avatar
predator78

Posts : 654
Points : 1037
Reputation : 201
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 39
Location : Bulgaria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  ursaminoris on Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:21 am

What's the best for a man? (Sorry google translator) Thank you very much!

The strength rankings are outside for what purpose is still made ctg? I would request a list with description THX.

ursaminoris

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: chess openings book

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum