Link to download latest GUI update for Fritz15 ?

chessgod101 :: Computer Chess :: Chess GUIs

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Link to download latest GUI update for Fritz15 ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Link to download latest GUI update for Fritz15 ?

Post  Schachmatt on Sat May 11, 2019 2:57 am

I could catch any from 3 to 44 (which is the newest including any former update) with these files missing:

1-2-7-11-16-17-18-20-22-23-25-27-28-32-39

...either they have never been published or I wasn't fast enough.

At the moment you can download version 24 up to 44 - with some of them missing in between via:

ht*****tp://www.fritzhelp.com/updates/GUI15/GUI15_x64_44.txt
ht*****tp://www.fritzhelp.com/updates/GUI15/GUI15_x86_44.txt

So, by changing the numbers you can download the official updates yourself - which is fine, or you have to download them via my share-online link. As zippyshare is blogged from germany, I don't have anything else to offer - do mirrors or whatever you like.

The password is: chessgod101
GUI15-Updates.zip = ca. 1,17 GB (32bit & 64bit)

ht**********tp://www.share-online.biz/dl/Z65XUBRPPMB

Cheers, PuzzledPawn from immortal - so sad... ;-(
Schachmatt
Schachmatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Link to download latest GUI update for Fritz15 ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Link to download latest GUI update for Fritz15 ?

Post  Guest on Sat May 11, 2019 4:56 am

Schachmatt wrote:I could catch any from 3 to 44 (which is the newest including any former update) with these files missing:

At the moment you can download version 24 up to 44 - with some of them missing in between via:

So, by changing the numbers you can download the official updates yourself - which is fine, or you have to download them via my share-online link. As zippyshare is blogged from germany, I don't have anything else to offer - do mirrors or whatever you like.

GUI15-Updates.zip =  ca. 1,17 GB (32bit & 64bit)

Du bist einfach ein wunder. Ich kan nur sagen Danke nochmals. Ja, die problem mit F15 war, das ich habe WinXP und die letzte Fritz neuerungs/updates geht nicht in XP. So Ich muss versuchen mit fruheres GUI neuerungs.

That about my German . . . when I write in German I need to think a little, and also use a dictionary sometimes  Very Happy and even so, I'm not quite confident, that what I write is grammatically correct.

Last edited by WilhelmSteinitz on Sat May 11, 2019 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 11, 2019 7:47 am

WilhelmSteinitz wrote:
Schachmatt wrote:I could catch any from 3 to 44 (which is the newest including any former update) with these files missing:

GUI15-Updates.zip =  ca. 1,17 GB (32bit & 64bit)

Du bist einfach ein wunder. Ich kan nur sagen Danke nochmals. Ja, die problem mit F15 war, das ich habe WinXP und die letzte Fritz neuerungs/updates geht nicht in XP. So Ich muss versuchen mit fruheres GUI neuerungs.

This is with my German . . . when I write in German I need to think a little, and also use a dictionary sometimes  Very Happy and even so, I'm not quite confident, that what I write is grammatically good.

Unfortunately I can not download what you uploaded because the zip archive is too big and the hosting website only allows to download such big files if you create a premium account (which I don't want - to be honest).

Here is the hosting site message which says that for free downloads the file size (in this case the zip archive) can't be bigger than 1023 MB (meaning that starting from 1024 MB you need to pay to download):

Link to download latest GUI update for Fritz15 ? - Page 2 Premiu10

Could you please upload the archive somewhere else?

Danke!

Last edited by WilhelmSteinitz on Sun May 12, 2019 4:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Schachmatt on Sat May 11, 2019 10:46 am

No probem, that's why I asked for any download limitations. I knew, that there was a limit, but wasn't aware of the exact number any more...

I did split them for now, let me know, if this is small enough:

32bit:

ht**********tp://www.share-online.biz/dl/XWK9GCRPRTZ4

64bit:

ht**********tp://www.share-online.biz/dl/C20QGCRPNF7

PW: chessgod101

As there isn't the original ChessIndia- or Immortalchess-Forum any more, where I could download nearly anything when starting with chess software, I try to help as good as I can as long as I have enough spare time to do so, to give only a little piece back.
When the world goes mad nowadays, it is always good to keep in contact with the normal people and help each other out - this is what I hope to get in a worldwide forum. My words for Sunday... ;-)

As any chess software has its pros and cons you need Fritz, Shredder, AQ and Hiarcs plus any freeware to play around. Let me know, if you need DeepShredder12, which also works on XP in contrast to version 13; I haven't tested Hiarcs so far, but will do so... ;-)

Cheers.
Schachmatt
Schachmatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  naahira on Sat May 11, 2019 11:25 am

Hi,

Are you looking for Fritz 15 Gui Updates?

naahira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 11, 2019 11:37 am

naahira wrote:Hi,

I already have the majority of the updates, but if you have the updates which are missing (or maybe never released), anyway if do you have the following updates 1, 2, 7, 11, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 32, 39, then yes, please I'm interested in.

Thank you!

Last edited by WilhelmSteinitz on Sat May 11, 2019 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 11, 2019 11:58 am

This is a bit off this topic, but still update related. What I also need and could not found yet is Fritz 13 GUI updates between 4 and 16. So if you have some of this Fritz 13 updates (between 4 and 16) please help me.

Thanks

Last edited by WilhelmSteinitz on Sat May 11, 2019 5:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat May 11, 2019 4:59 pm

About the missing updates: from experience I can say that ChessBase regularly uses this practice, with Fritz 13, 14, 16 updates also. Sometimes they skip a update number, or two or three. A very good example is Fritz 16 for instance. You can check by yourself, but it is no need for that because I have all the Fritz 16 updates (both 32 and 64bit, with the latest being 18). Until now, they skipped update 1 and 7. This means that if you try this: http://download.chessbase.com/updates/GUI16/GUI16_x86_07.txt it won't work. In case of Fritz 16 they are only at the update number 18, so I can - so to say - predict that they will continue to skip update numbers with the future update releases.
I think this is not a careless approach by the company. I think they have some sort of cumulative update strategy. I mean if there is update 3 and the next update is 6, the skipped 4 and 5 updates are "inserted"/coded in fact in the 6th update. So nothing is lost. It is something like "why to release quickly an update? we can wait a little bit more and release a better update".

So in conclusion I think that those "missing" updates were never been published (or at least a part of them, because I found update 23 32bit variant in my Fritz 15 updates folder. I had three or four updates for both 32 and 64bit platforms before you shared with me your update "collection"). So in this case, probably from those enumerated missing updates were published and somebody could have it.

Back to top Go down

Post  naahira on Sun May 12, 2019 2:32 pm

WilhelmSteinitz wrote:

I already have the majority of the updates, but if you have the updates which are missing (or maybe never released), anyway if do you have the following updates 1, 2, 7, 11, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 32, 39, then yes, please I'm interested in.

Thank you!

WilhelmSteinitz wrote:

Thank you!

Hi,
I have found one of the update which is 17 for 64 bit and i will try to find more meanwhile this update might help you and if not let me know and could you post the updates you have as it will be useful in coming days.

Link to download latest GUI update for Fritz15 ? - Page 2 Downlo10

Download Here

Note :- All Thanks/Credits goes to " Scorpio "

naahira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun May 12, 2019 3:06 pm

naahira wrote:
WilhelmSteinitz wrote:

Thank you!

WilhelmSteinitz wrote:

Thank you!

Hi,
I have found one of the update which is 17 for 64 bit and i will try to find more meanwhile this update might help you and if not let me know and could you post the updates you have as it will be useful in coming days.

Link to download latest GUI update for Fritz15 ? - Page 2 Downlo10

Download Here

Note :- All Thanks/Credits goes to " Scorpio "

Thanks for all, but this is GUI update for Fritz 16, not 15. Probably you uploaded the wrong file . . .
I will do my best and if somebody requires some updates and I have it, I will upload it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Schachmatt on Sun May 12, 2019 3:17 pm

As far as my test setting is concerned, I am quite sure that GUI15-Update No. 13 is the last one, that works with XP and I bet that there is no difference between my 32bit XP setting nor a 64bit one...

So, to put it in a nutshell:
=================

> Fritz 13 works fine with the latest GUI13-Update No. 39

The problem with Fritz 13 is the missing "ChangeLog.txt" in the installation folder "ChessProgram13". From ChessProgram14 onwards you always have the possibility to open the ChangeLog.txt in the installation folder to check, which update works best for your pc constellation.

> Fritz 14 works fine with max. GUI14-Update No. 37

(from GUI-Update 38 onwards it is impossible to start Fritz anymore!!!)

> Fritz 15 works fine with max. GUI15-Update No. 13

The only thing I had to download, was a newer Windows-Installer "WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe". Without this Patch it is impossible to start the Fritz 15 installer process within XP SP3!

(from GUI-Update 14 onwards it is impossible to start Fritz anymore!!!)

> Hiarcs works fine with max. 1.9.1

> AQ2015 (32bit) works fine with XP either 32bit or 64bit, nothing above

> Deep/Shredder 12 works fine with XP, 13 does not

> ChessKing 4 Pro & Gold works fine with XP, DiamondPro does not

Cheers.

Schachmatt
Schachmatt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  atari9000 on Mon May 13, 2019 4:29 am

Schachmatt wrote:As far as my test setting is concerned, I am quite sure that GUI15-Update No. 13 is the last one, that works with XP and I bet that there is no difference between my 32bit XP setting nor a 64bit one...

=================

The problem with Fritz 13 is the missing "ChangeLog.txt" in the installation folder "ChessProgram13". From ChessProgram14 onwards you always have the possibility to open the ChangeLog.txt in the installation folder to check, which update works best for your pc constellation.

The only thing I had to download, was a newer Windows-Installer "WindowsXP-KB942288-v3-x86.exe". Without this Patch it is impossible to start the Fritz 15 installer process within XP SP3!

Cheers.

Thank you for this information, I kept the same on my HDD, Fritz13 No. 39 and Fritz15 No.13, for Fritz14 I kept No.38, but due my time problem I never tried out. Do you have an updatelink for Fritz14 No. 37 32/64bit?
Regards

atari9000

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon May 13, 2019 4:59 am

Schachmatt wrote:As far as my test setting is concerned, I am quite sure that GUI15-Update No. 13 is the last one, that works with XP and I bet that there is no difference between my 32bit XP setting nor a 64bit one...

=================

Cheers.

I also thank you very much for the detailed description.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon May 13, 2019 5:02 am

atari9000 wrote:

=================

Cheers.

Thank you for this information, I kept the same on my HDD, Fritz13 No. 39 and Fritz15 No.13, for Fritz14 I kept No.38, but due my time problem I never tried out. Do you have an updatelink for Fritz14 No. 37 32/64bit?
Regards

I have this Fritz14 No. 37 32/64bit update. I will upload it and notify you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon May 13, 2019 5:11 am

WilhelmSteinitz wrote:
atari9000 wrote:

=================

Cheers.

Regards

I have this Fritz14 No. 37 32/64bit update. I will upload it and notify you.

Here we go:

32bit: https://ufile.io/kbqbhsi5
64bit: https://ufile.io/winsrf8x

File integrity check with md5 sum:
GUI14_x86_37.exe: 5f00a1148dab4ccbcbdcac25551e1601
GUI14_x64_37.exe: ce0152d6742a8afccf8d26d2352dc2ee

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 14, 2019 5:30 am

atari9000, did you get the updates?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2