chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Immortalchess has been shut?

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

pls read

Post  fuorby007 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:00 am

Could any financial support be of help and if yes how much roughly?

Br

fuorby007

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess has been shut?

Post  chesssofware on Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:41 pm

hi my friends

maybe someone have lastest opening master base database
OTB
CORR
PORTAL

TNX IN ADVANCE

chesssofware

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Immortalchess has been shut?

Post  Chess_Lover on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:18 pm

chesssofware wrote:hi my friends

maybe someone have lastest  opening master base database
OTB
CORR
PORTAL

TNX IN ADVANCE

Come on man, Gambit_Man just made a HUGE plead about not making any requests here, and he has repeated many time to not make requests here. I don't know if some of you do it on purpose or not, but this is getting ridiculous. Gambit_Man is doing the best he can to help but you guys are not doing your part.

Chess_Lover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  chesssofware on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:38 pm

Chess_Lover wrote:
chesssofware wrote:hi my friends

maybe someone have lastest  opening master base database
OTB
CORR
PORTAL

TNX IN ADVANCE

Come on man, Gambit_Man just made a HUGE plead about not making any requests here, and he has repeated many time to not make requests here. I don't know if some of you do it on purpose or not, but this is getting ridiculous. Gambit_Man is doing the best he can to help but you guys are not doing your part.

you r right .sorry about that my friend

chesssofware

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ajaxplay26 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:44 am

hello everyone
I asked a friend of mine about this problem that I can`t login
he said me via skype
`Empty strikes table in phpmyadmin and disable strikes system after in admincp and try login again`
I know he read somewhere on internet and I don`t know how to do it.
Is this a solution or not?
If it is how did you do?
Thanks in advance!

Ajaxplay26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gold_Serpent on Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:10 pm

Ajaxplay26 wrote:hello everyone
I asked a friend of mine about this problem that I can`t login
he said me via skype
`Empty strikes table in phpmyadmin and disable strikes system after in admincp and try login again`
I know he read somewhere on internet and I don`t know how to do it.
Is this a solution or not?
If it is how did you do?
Thanks in advance!

This solution has been suggested in vbulletin forum:

Some one reported the same problem in 2012

"All my users, including myself get this error message when trying to sign into vbulletin 4:

Wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota! Please wait 15 minutes before trying again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!"

Then he himself found the solution:

""Fixed the problem myself.

My host settings somehow cause the forum to think everyone's IP is the same.

So I went to the control panel of my host and to the Mysql file. In the strike table, delete the file entries. This will let you sign in but won't solve the problem.

Then go sign into your forum , go to your Admin panel, and then and turn off the setting that makes the forum lock you out after five sign in attempts. In the Admin panel, go to Options = general settings = then select NO for this:

Use Login "Strikes" System
Setting this to no will disable the system that prevents a user (with a specific IP address) from logging into an account after entering an incorrect password 5 times. ""

But the solutions seems to be too simple to be the right solution.

Hoping for a miracle.

Gold_Serpent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bud on Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:46 am

All these problems are unnecessary. Pontif knows which account to unban. Once he has done that the hacker will stop causing problems.
Bud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:53 pm

Bud wrote:All these problems are unnecessary. Pontif knows which account to unban. Once he has done that the hacker will stop causing problems.

Are you seriously suggesting the current problem is the result of hacking by an Immortal member who was banned ? What evidence do you have please ?

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  novato on Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:51 am

can not log to immortal for months, when this would be solved?

novato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alternato on Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:41 am

is anyone able to login to immortal?
is there a trick to be able to access the forum?

this is a crazy situation ...
alternato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bud on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:17 am

gambit_man wrote:
Bud wrote:All these problems are unnecessary. Pontif knows which account to unban. Once he has done that the hacker will stop causing problems.

Are you seriously suggesting the current problem is the result of hacking by an Immortal member who was banned ?  What evidence do you have please ?

The hacker is a friend of mine. Do you seriously expect me to disclose his identity?
Bud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alternato on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:38 am

Bud wrote:
gambit_man wrote:

Are you seriously suggesting the current problem is the result of hacking by an Immortal member who was banned ?  What evidence do you have please ?

The hacker is a friend of mine. Do you seriously expect me to disclose his identity?

does it take so much to unban users? I really don't understand ...
alternato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  deusmachine on Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:53 am

Can someone tell us if the immortalchess forum is trying to solve this problem?

Does anyone know any method to login to that forum? I have not been able to enter the forum for almost a month and nobody is able to give an official answer to the problem. It seems that it does not matter to them.

deusmachine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:49 am

Bud wrote:
gambit_man wrote:

If that is indeed true and they are a friend of yours, perhaps you could use your influence to persuade them to let people back into the forum ? The "hacker's" point has now been made and hundreds of members have been unable to log in for a month.  This surely is enough suffering of many innocent people,  for a dispute between one member and the head of Immortal ?? Come on - prove what you are saying is true by getting the problem sorted for everyone.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just ban hackers when you find them

Post  Gerda Voss on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:27 pm

Hackers of the forum should be banned permanently, that is for sure. cherry And friends of hackers should also banned at least for 6 month.
Also an Astroboy clone=fuorby007 is in this discussion. alien So be careful what you say.. jocolor

Gerda Voss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  deusmachine on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:45 pm

Stop and nonsense. I need to enter that forum immediately. Are not they able to repair the problem? I just hope that the problem affects someone important in that forum to realize the suffering they have generated.

deusmachine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:58 pm

deusmachine wrote:Stop and nonsense. I need to enter that forum immediately. Are not they able to repair the problem? I just hope that the problem affects someone important in that forum to realize the suffering they have generated.

As I've said several times in this thread, several of those of us still able to log in (because we never actually logged out of our account and didn't clear web browser history/cache/cookies) have been constantly flagging this issue in Immortal both publically (in several threads) and via private messaging to moderators so everyone is fully aware of the scale and seriousness of the situation. The problem looks like something that should be easy for anyone with server admin rights to solve so I honestly have no idea why action has still not been taken to fix it. More and more members each day are getting "locked out" because they are either logging out of their Immortal account or clearing web browser history/cache/cookies without realising the danger of doing that. I will continue to flag it up and try to find out why it is still not being resolved and report back here with any news or updates.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alternato on Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:13 pm

gambit_man wrote:
deusmachine wrote:Stop and nonsense. I need to enter that forum immediately. Are not they able to repair the problem? I just hope that the problem affects someone important in that forum to realize the suffering they have generated.

As I've said several times in this thread, several of those of us still able to log in (because we never actually logged out of our account and didn't clear web browser history/cache/cookies) have been constantly flagging this issue in Immortal both publically (in several threads) and via private messaging to moderators so everyone is fully aware of the scale and seriousness of the situation. The problem looks like something that should be easy for anyone with server admin rights to solve so I honestly have no idea why action has still not been taken to fix it. More and more members each day are getting "locked out" because they are either logging out of their Immortal account or clearing web browser history/cache/cookies without realising the danger of doing that. I will continue to flag it up and try to find out why it is still not being resolved and report back here with any news or updates.

thanks gambit_man unfortunately I clean my browsing history and cookies from time to time via ccleaner so I am one of the affected ones, I imagine many of us are doing similarly, so the issue should be spread quite extensively
alternato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Just MG on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:58 pm

gambit_man let me thank you again for all your doing keeping us abreast here and doing the same there as well, not to mention bringing us "goodies" to enjoy! I think that there is nothing further you need to do, especially when people need to read the thread and wait patiently for an Update in the situation. There is nothing further you really have to do you have already done so much!
So all there is left to do is wait and watch...
Just MG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bud on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:48 am

Gerda Voss wrote:Hackers of the forum should be banned permanently, that is for sure. cherry And friends of hackers should also banned at least for 6 month.
Also an Astroboy clone=fuorby007 is in this discussion. alien So be careful what you say.. jocolor

This is the thanks I get for sharing what information I have? confused  Well it won't happen again! Evil or Very Mad
Bud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerda Voss on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:09 am

Hi Bud, from your information it is evident, that you support an evildoer and protect his identity. Necessary is on your side something else..
An blackmailer - your friend- should not be part of the community. Your reaction is a false signal! elephant

Anyway a capable admin should solve such a hack in more than 4 weeks time up to now. The other-way round we have obviously no capable admin on the board.
gambit_man service is great and should be praised very high. Thank you very much gambit_man Very Happy

Gerda Voss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sander on Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:36 am

After almost a month of waiting, it's hard to stay optimistic Sad . Whatever the reason is (time, money, interest and/or competence), the problem, which seems for an outsider not too difficult to fix, isn't resolved yet. I guess that running pretty old forum software is prone to have easily exploitable and publicly known security holes. We have seen more stability issues in the past, but this one is too persistent to my liking. It would probably be helpful for all immortalchess-members that have been locked out for days or even weeks, if PozitiFF_Chess (what's in a name? Very Happy ) made some public statement about the issues affecting the immortalchess-forum on immortalchess itself and/or here on chessgod101.
Still hoping for the best...
Sander

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bud on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:56 am

Basketball  Maybe PozitiFF_Chess also got locked out? Basketball
Basketball  Or maybe he no longer interested in forum? Basketball
Bud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Lion on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:30 am

Please tell me how to fix reCaptcha fix in immortal chess register?

Black Lion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alternato on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:38 am

Black Lion wrote:Please tell me how to fix reCaptcha fix in immortal chess register?

well, I wrote: reCATPTCHA V1 IS SHUTDOWN
and it worked for me.
However new user and password had the same problem as the "normal" user, so it was not a big advance
regarding the information that the forum have been hacked and that a number of users cannot login, this does not fit with the new users not being able to login
I tend more to the hypotheses that the admins are just not able to fix some error with the forum software
alternato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next