chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Immortalchess has been shut?

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Immortalchess has been shut? - Page 27 Empty Re: Immortalchess has been shut?

Post  KingKarpov on Mon May 06, 2019 3:34 am

clown, speak as if he were the author of all purchases. This forum will continue to work without you, and the purchases will follow those who want. as for you jordys sanchez salazar, here we do not want the tyrants we want the generous people, kingkarpov, gambit-man, etc.[/quote]

Hey yo immature little boy, you have so many accounts that I don't even know how to call you anymore, so from now on I will call you little boy. And also because you act as an immature little boy so I will treat like one.
So yes, it is true that Gambit_Man and KingKarpov are generous but you don't even realize that in this case they are with Jordy. Jordy is our friend and also Xyzjos, so untill we see that you start showing some respect for them and for everyone else we won't share anything here. I am generous but this have gotten too far and it needs to stop. And Gambit_Man is a 1000 times more generous than me, Gambit_Man is one of the most generous person I have met in the sharing community, I most likely will never be like Gambit_Man and I'm pretty sure that even he is a little mad now. So if someone or some people pissed him off that only means that those people did something really ,really bad. After immortal went down only few/several members came to this forum with good intentions but you chase them away from this forum. Even some of the good fellas that were here before don't want to waste their time and effort for this forum anymore. And to think that at some point I actually thought that this forum could be a good alternative to immortal, and even after a while I was still being deluded thinking that there was still some hope for this forum, but perhaps I was wrong all this time and there is no hope for this forum after all. Oh well, it's what it is. Perhaps it is best if we just share in our circle and never share anything here again. You probably don't even realize this but in the end you will also lose because you won't see anything new here, unless you buy it yourself.
And I am really sorry for the good members of this forum but a forum without moderators can never work.

KingKarpov

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Markie1981 on Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 am

KingKarpov wrote:

And I am really sorry for the good members of this forum but a forum without moderators can never work.

Yes, you keep providing proof for that

Markie1981

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  brethsup on Mon May 06, 2019 9:36 am

KingKarpov wrote:
clown, speak as if he were the author of all purchases. This forum will continue to work without you, and the purchases will follow those who want. as for you jordys sanchez salazar, here we do not want the tyrants we want the generous people, kingkarpov, gambit-man, etc.

......[/quote]

really  we must pay for jeando / oracletor / and others, you are generous do not become selfish, we do not have money to buy the videos, you do, then please send me the links by private message but do not stop being generous.

brethsup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess has been shut? - Page 27 Empty imm

Post  Just MG on Mon May 06, 2019 10:13 am

It would seem that the motivation in the past has been to share to get something in return. Such as to get "medals"or "reputation". All of that is all gone just like the site but they demand to be treated with same now, as if a debt was incurred when they chose to share.
"I shared this and that! now give me______" Suspect
Now, if you share and expect or demand to be deified for sharing the fault, dear heart, is with you. I am sure people will never thank you as much as YOU think you deserve. If you think you should receive special treatment because you shared then you should be honest and upfront with that when you share. Don't hide hide it to those you are sharing with. It turns sharing into some secret transaction and not an equitable one per historical models.
Perpetuating a hierarchy of sharing by people who laud their shares over what others have shared totally misses the point of sharing to begin with.

When you share out of the goodness of your heart your heart should not be concerned with what you get back in return.

Just MG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oracletor on Mon May 06, 2019 11:09 am

KingKarpov wrote:
clown, speak as if he were the author of all purchases. This forum will continue to work without you, and the purchases will follow those who want. as for you jordys sanchez salazar, here we do not want the tyrants we want the generous people, kingkarpov, gambit-man, etc.

Hey yo immature little boy, you have so many accounts that I don't even know how to call you anymore, so from now on I will call you little boy. And also because you act as an immature little boy so I will treat like one.
So yes, it is true that Gambit_Man and KingKarpov are generous but you don't even realize that in this case they are with Jordy. Jordy is our friend and also Xyzjos, so untill we see that you start showing some respect for them and for everyone else we won't share anything here. I am generous but this have gotten too far and it needs to stop. And Gambit_Man is a 1000 times more generous than me, Gambit_Man is one of the most generous person I have met in the sharing community, I most likely will never be like Gambit_Man and I'm pretty sure that even he is a little mad now. So if someone or some people pissed him off that only means that those people did something really ,really bad. After immortal went down only few/several members came to this forum with good intentions but you chase them away from this forum. Even some of the good fellas that were here before don't want to waste their time and effort for this forum anymore. And to think that at some point I actually thought that this forum could be a good alternative to immortal, and even after a while I was still being deluded thinking that there was still some hope for this forum, but perhaps I was wrong all this time and there is no hope for this forum after all. Oh well, it's what it is. Perhaps it is best if we just share in our circle and never share anything here again. You probably don't even realize this but in the end you will also lose because you won't see anything new here, unless you buy it yourself.
And I am really sorry for the good members of this forum but a forum without moderators can never work.[/quote]

If you do not want to share more is your decision but this forum also works without you, do not come to humiliate us for what you give, the reputation here, the medals do not exist, the one who wants to share who does it from the heart. we have so much material, ichess ... to study.
Oracletor
Oracletor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess has been shut? - Page 27 Empty nuevamente hago responsable a ga

Post  Oracletor on Mon May 06, 2019 11:34 am

again responsible to gambit_man because he let lose a course of $ 10000 that of nutresh, he do not analyze that uploading by parts was a mistake, because the videos were not downloadable from the page nurtresh.
Oracletor
Oracletor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess has been shut? - Page 27 Empty Oracletor

Post  Kure on Mon May 06, 2019 2:03 pm

You are very frustrated and stupid little boy. Obviously, your unhappy childhood affected formation of your personality, and you become more and more disconnected from the real life.
You are probably the breed of street hooker and homeless black junkie, and you never met your father because he dyed from HIV and drug abuse. You live with your mother, and must watch her having sex with her customers every night. You found your refuge in chess, to keep your poor mind occupied from that miserable life. You started to read chess books and watch DVD`s  which you purchased with money you earned giving your asshole to some old fagots.  But then, you realized that your are to stupid for playing chess. You never surpassed 1500 ELO because your brain cells were damaged from your mother drug abuse when she had you in her ruined womb. And then you started to think that you are chess Napoleon who will conquer all chess forums in the world with his mediocre trolling and shitting. I wish you luck on your conquest!

Kure

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oracletor on Mon May 06, 2019 3:03 pm

Kure wrote:You are very frustrated and stupid little boy. Obviously, your unhappy childhood affected formation of your personality, and you become more and more disconnected from the real life.
You are probably the breed of street hooker and homeless black junkie, and you never met your father because he dyed from HIV and drug abuse. You live with your mother, and must watch her having sex with her customers every night. You found your refuge in chess, to keep your poor mind occupied from that miserable life. You started to read chess books and watch DVD`s  which you purchased with money you earned giving your asshole to some old fagots.  But then, you realized that your are to stupid for playing chess. You never surpassed 1500 ELO because your brain cells were damaged from your mother drug abuse when she had you in her ruined womb. And then you started to think that you are chess Napoleon who will conquer all chess forums in the world with his mediocre trolling and shitting. I wish you luck on your conquest!

get out from here clown, this is my forum jajaja

Immortalchess has been shut? - Page 27 800px-El_Tres_de_Mayo%2C_by_Francisco_de_Goya%2C_from_Prado_thin_black_margin
Oracletor
Oracletor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  user-451 on Wed May 08, 2019 1:15 am

Immortalchess has been shut? - Page 27 6plszq
user-451
user-451

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess has been shut? - Page 27 Empty Godzeus

Post  Godzeus on Wed May 08, 2019 11:46 am

Hello. I am Godzeus. Some may remember me. If there is a site similar to Imm... please let me know.

Godzeus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess has been shut? - Page 27 Empty Otras plataformas de ajedrez

Post  Msuran on Wed May 08, 2019 12:06 pm

Godzeus wrote:Hello. I am Godzeus. Some may remember me. If there is a site similar to Imm... please let me know.

Como immortal no habra ninguno.Lamentablemente.Le sugiero Telegram.Es mas amigable.No hay peleas y todos colaboran.Nadie discute.Todos tiran para el mismo lado. Por favor: pruebe con:https://t.me/AjedrezEstudio
y https://t.me/AJEDREZIANDO.Espero sus comentarios

Msuran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jordyss93 on Wed May 08, 2019 12:13 pm

Msuran wrote:
Godzeus wrote:Hello. I am Godzeus. Some may remember me. If there is a site similar to Imm... please let me know.

Como immortal no habra ninguno.Lamentablemente.Le sugiero Telegram.Es mas amigable.No hay peleas y todos colaboran.Nadie discute.Todos tiran para el mismo lado. Por favor: pruebe con:https://t.me/AjedrezEstudio

Claro que no se parece nada a immortal esos grupos en telegram, no he visto que se generen los grupos de compra que haciamos en immortal, la gente quiere todo gratis sin la más mínima colaboración, sólo se la pasan subiendo y subiendo lo mismo y lo mismo como en whatsapp, pero jamás se comprometen para poder adquirir todo los nuevos cursos que salen.

jordyss93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Msuran on Wed May 08, 2019 12:18 pm

jordyss93 wrote:
Msuran wrote:

Claro que no se parece nada a immortal esos grupos en telegram, no he visto que se generen los grupos de compra que haciamos en immortal, la gente quiere todo gratis sin la más mínima colaboración, sólo se la pasan subiendo y subiendo lo mismo y lo mismo como en whatsapp, pero jamás se comprometen para poder adquirir todo los nuevos cursos que salen.

Y aqui, hay espiritu de colaboración? Yo no lo veo.Casi todos las conversaciones son peleas y no aportan nada.Es autodestructivo.O cambian de manera pensar o desaparecen.Me parece a mi.Para mi Telegram tiene mas futuro que lo que estoy viendo...

Msuran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Immortalchess has been shut? - Page 27 Empty Meaningless

Post  chessblogger on Wed May 08, 2019 3:11 pm

Chessgod101 is not an alternative for obvious reasons, basically for the lack of moderation. I have some fresh proposals, pm, old friends.

chessblogger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum