chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Forward Chess v2.0.22 for Android + 252 Books

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forward Chess v2.0.22 for Android + 252 Books

Post  jiri on Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:19 pm

Forward Chess is an interactive chess book reader. Read the book, play through book lines, AND try your OWN lines. The embedded Stockfish engine, one of the strongest chess playing engines on the planet, can be invoked at any time to provide an evaluation of the book’s moves or an evaluation of your own variations. Forward Chess is like having a book, a chessboard, and a powerful analysis tool together right in the palm of your hand!

One of the best things about Forward Chess is its ergonomic design. Forward Chess engineers designed easy-to-reach “Previous” and “Next” buttons that allow the user to quickly scroll through moves, and a one-touch snap-to-position feature that allows the user to touch a move and snap to a position. The resizable diagrams are easy on the eyes.

For large-scale navigation, Forward Chess allows the user to jump directly to specific chapters, scroll seamlessly through single chapters, and navigate long trees of variations with ease.

Forward Chess now supports note taking: creation, editing, and deletion. The app also supports multiple bookmarks per book.

Forward Chess currently features books published by the following fine chess publishers: Quality Chess, Chess Stars, Russell Enterprises, Chess Informant, New In Chess, and Mongoose Press.

Dozens of recent titles from these publishers are available inside the Forward Chess bookstore for purchase. A number of free sample books are also available for an immediate “test drive.”

Forward Chess promises to propel your chess training forward to the next level!

Please enjoy this app which includes all 252 books released so far inside the APK.

Forward Chess v2.0.22 for Android + 252 Books (477MB)

FC2022.7z.001
zippyshare.com/v/kJs5OSuv/file.html

FC2022.7z.002
zippyshare.com/v/8gzvhYgD/file.html

FC2022.7z.003
zippyshare.com/v/eSmaIPHb/file.html

Password: immortal

How to use:

For best results you may need to uninstall your previous version of Forward Chess if you have it installed. Then run the APK and wait. It takes a LONG time to complete, around nine and a half minutes on my phone.

The Spanish books (ten in all) were unable to be processed, and require a workaround to get them to view: just download the SAMPLE from the store, delete the SAMPLE book from the app (long press and select delete), then view your Spanish book.

It takes up about 500MB on the phone and 1GB on the sdcard. There may be ways in the future to decrease that amount on the phone.

When books are released in the future, you may download them as in the other release by pressing SAMPLE from the store.

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.forwardchess

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Forward Chess won't start

Post  Shredder211 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:36 am

It didn't work on my phone, cannot start the apps. Is someone having the same problem?

Shredder211

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forward Chess v2.0.22 for Android + 252 Books

Post  jiri on Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:48 am

Shredder211 wrote:It didn't work on my phone, cannot start the apps. Is someone having the same problem?

The way this app is copying the books is very difficult for some phones.

Perhaps there will be a better method later, but for now, if anyone experiences problems I suggest uninstalling and trying this:

I try this method to install which I find is easier: I set my display timeout to maximum, and I open the FC app after install and do not tap wait. I just wait. I tap the screen below the "Forward Chess isn't responding" message before the screen times out so I don't have to mess with that area.

Hope this is some help,

bartfast

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  guardianx9 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:05 am

credit goes to barfast from immortal.. its his work i jus repost..

Dear friends,

Please enjoy this app which includes all 252 books released so far inside the APK.

Forward Chess v2.0.22 for Android + 252 Books (477MB)

https://www.solidfiles.com/v/LjGjnKwmG4xAk

Password: 2fc2immortal

How to use:

For best results you may need to uninstall your previous version of Forward Chess if you have it installed. Then run the APK and wait. It takes a LONG time to complete, around nine and a half minutes on my phone.

The Spanish books (ten in all) were unable to be processed, and require a workaround to get them to view: just download the SAMPLE from the store, delete the SAMPLE book from the app (long press and select delete), then view your Spanish book.

It takes up about 500MB on the phone and 1GB on the sdcard. There may be ways in the future to decrease that amount on the phone.

When books are released in the future, you may download them as in the other release by pressing SAMPLE from the store.

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.forwardchess

Special thanks to Gambit_man and kaeiou for their words.

NOTE- frist time running the apps it will take a long time.. it might look like the app crashed but its fine leave the phone alone for ten min or so..

guardianx9

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  valt on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:37 am

This is an outstanding App for reading chess books.!!

Will there be an update for the latest Forward Chess version 2.1.1 because the latest books are not being displayed in the in-app-store anymore?

valt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Answer?!

Post  valt on Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:27 am

Still waiting to get at least an answer from Jiri...................

valt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:24 am

valt wrote:Still waiting to get at least an answer from Jiri...................

Jiri doesn't know the answer he just copied this material from immortal chess forum. Let me answer. The work there has been done by bartfast and myself. The Forward Chess app that has been cr*cked (version 2.2.1) and allows us to download all 252 books for free only applies to books up to mid September. Forward Chess then made some changes to increase the security of the Android software and made a new release of the Android app. There are attempts being workedon to cr*ck this latest release but not yet succeeded. Therefore until that happens you will not see the latest books beyond mid September on the current version of the app.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  valt on Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Thank you very much for your profound answer! Please let me know when you have more news about this subject in the future and thanks again for your time.

valt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jiri on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:23 pm

gambit_man wrote:

Jiri doesn't know the answer he just copied this material from immortal chess forum.  Let me answer.  The work there has been done by bartfast and myself.  The Forward Chess app that has been cr*cked (version 2.2.1) and allows us to download all 252 books for free only applies to books up to mid September. Forward Chess then made some changes to increase the security of the Android software and made a new release of the Android app.  There are attempts being workedon to cr*ck this latest release but not yet succeeded. Therefore until that happens you will not see the latest books beyond mid September on the current version of the app.

Immortalchess stole 8980 posts ( my posts)
I managed to delete 500 posts
Sorry,
I will borrow 8000 posts at immortalchess

8980 Threads
of Jiri
Sorry,
Jiri

The immortal Chess forum stole me 8980 posts
Ok,

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess Yesterday at 5:10 am

gambit_man wrote:

Jiri doesn't know the answer he just copied this material from immortal chess forum.  Let me answer.  The work there has been done by bartfast and myself.  The Forward Chess app that has been cr*cked (version 2.2.1) and allows us to download all 252 books for free only applies to books up to mid September. Forward Chess then made some changes to increase the security of the Android software and made a new release of the Android app.  There are attempts being workedon to cr*ck this latest release but not yet succeeded. Therefore until that happens you will not see the latest books beyond mid September on the current version of the app.
@Gambit_man, sir, I have managed to cr@ck the latest version of the forward chess app and am able to download any book! Very Happy

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  valt Yesterday at 5:24 am

Can you please upload it and provide a link.... would be very much appreciated!! bounce

valt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top