chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Greatest 365 Puzzles - Csaba Balogh

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  jiri on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:58 pm

There is one proven practice exercise that helps you improve chess ratings and stay in shape while having fun - chess puzzles. And what better than having the latest puzzles from the year 2012 by a top GM, and all that in one book!

GM Csaba Balogh presents the "365 Greatest Puzzles" book, collected from practical games of the first 4 months of 2012, from tournaments like Wijk ann Zee, Gibraltar, Aeroflot Open, European Individual Championship, with players including Carlsen, Aronian, Radjabov, Ivanchuk

Many other puzzle books have the content based on artificial positions, but GM Balogh takes a modern approach, seeking the practical aspect of the positions, taking the level of calculation to a completely new dimension. Dividing the book into different levels, including evaluation tests, and provoking the chess fan's thought to the maximum, the "365 Greatest Puzzles" book enhances practical motifs that can be used in your own games.
Greatest 365 Puzzles From Practical Games of 2012 Part I - Balogh - 2012 - Diagrams (pdf)
zippyshare.com/v/XRfgTwMA/file.html
Greatest 365 Puzzles From Practical Games of 2012 Part I - Balogh - 2012 (pgn)
zippyshare.com/v/ESJMSMDg/file.html

Download Links:
Choose from 12 different mirrors!

Link: http://mir.cr/1DSA4GSB

If the links on mirrorcreator are NOT visible then either add mirrorcreator on your Adblock's white list OR disable Adblock on mirrorcreator OR temporarily disable Adblock OR use a browser WITHOUT adblock extension/addon.

NO Password

Balogh C. - Greatest 365 Puzzles From Practical Games of 2012 Part I - Chess Evolution 2012
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/ed4af262...ution_2012.rar
mediafire.com download/f3...ution+2012.rar

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post  bishop7 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:19 pm

bishop7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top