chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Artur Yusupov's Complete Chess Training Course (9 Books)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  jiri on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:19 pm

Artur Yusupov's Complete Chess Training Course (2008-2013), winner of the 2009 FIDE Boleslavsky Award, is arguably the best chess course produced to date. Some, perhaps intimidated by its large size, have yet to acquire all 9 course volumes. Others, while possessing the entire work, may be perplexed by its organization into 3 series with 3 different levels and therefore confused regarding the proper order of the 9 volumes. Finally, even those who have the complete work, and are aware of its proper order and use, may still find it difficult to follow Yusupov's many cross-references among the 9 volumes.

Here is a possible solution:
All 9 volumes have been combined into one PDF book. The original size has been reduced by about 50% while retaining good quality. Although the size is still significant (at 2,612 pages and 48.9mb) on average each of the 9 volumes has been reduced to a little over 5mb each. Nothing has been removed from the scanners great work (even advertisements and blank pages have been retained). For consistency, however, I did resized some pages and relocate some back covers so that they may be found at the end of each volume;All 9 volumes are placed in the order in which Yusupov intended them to be used. The 3 Series (Build Up Your Chess, Boost Your Chess and Chess Evolution) are correctly arranged and clearly organized and identified by bookmarks as well as the 3 levels within each series (Fundamentals, Beyond The Basics and Mastery);All 9 volumes are extensively bookmarked including original Front/Back Covers, Title/Copyright pages, Table of Contents, Symbol keys, Prefaces/Introductions, Chapters, Exercises, Solutions, Scoring, Tests, Appendices, Index of Composers and Analysts, Index of Games, Recommended Books, and even photographs (some of which are not legible but this was also the case in the original scan). Readers using the bookmarks should be able to quicky and easily find anything needed (including cross-references). Again, the outstanding work of the scanners has been retained since the document is still "searchable." Need to review the "Windmill" tactic? Simply type the term in search and go there;All bookmarks are color coded to match Yusupov's intent. With this download I have also included the 10 page Q&A With Aurtur Yusupov (Quality Chess August 2013) wherein the author explains, among other things, the course structure and the significance of color usage. In brief, The Fundamentals (orange), Beyond The Basics (blue) and Mastery (green). Therefore the bookmark color will always inform the reader of the level in use within each of the 3 series. Moreover, the Q&A provides Yusupov's general thinking about the course and is interesting reading;Finally, a front (see above pic) and back cover has been designed for the work and brief introductory materials about the course and author are included.
My sincerest thanks to all the scanners whose outstanding work made this project possible. Michael K says, "Try to contribute, even if just a little." This project represents my "little." I offer it in gratitude to a magnificent forum that has provided me access to a wonderful world of chess literature far beyond what I could ever personally find or afford. 

In recognition of the above sentiment, and the labor extensive effort involved, I will place this work on no other forum but Immortal Chess and have locked it with the following password:

PW: corum700

Thanks for your time and attention. Those interested may download the project below.

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/2c25ff300f/
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/56342a5655/

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank You

Post  bishop7 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:27 pm

bishop7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cant download

Post  Pritish6681 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:48 am

Can you plz give zippyshare links, I cant download from ur given links. Thanks anyway for your hard work sir, keep it up.

Pritish6681

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Artur Yusupov's Complete Chess Training Course (9 Books)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top