chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

CBFT PATCH ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CBFT PATCH ?

Post  LANDRO on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:31 am

Anyone have the latest CBFT PATCH kindly post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LANDRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CBFT PATCH ?

Post  gambit_man on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:12 am

LANDRO wrote:Anyone have the latest CBFT PATCH kindly post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hi,

Latest CBFT patch now works for CB REader 2017 as well. All thansk to CBF:

Code:
http://www114.zippyshare.com/v/WyMfLgdf/file.html

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LANDRO on Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:58 am

MANY THANKS BUDDY cheers cheers
LANDRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:20 am

gambit_man wrote:
LANDRO wrote:Anyone have the latest CBFT PATCH kindly post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hi,

Latest CBFT patch now works for CB REader 2017 as well. All thansk to CBF:

Code:
http://www114.zippyshare.com/v/WyMfLgdf/file.html
Thanks a lot @gambit_man!! You are awesome Very Happy And also, if possible, can you please give me link where I can download all the Fritz Trainers. I have seen one torrent download which has more than 100 gb of fritz trainers, but I would like to select the ones that I would like to download as I already have many. Thank you!! Smile

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CBFT patch

Post  shyam_g on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:57 am

sorry for asking ...i am beginner .. what for this CBFT patch.? how do i know FT is activated? is this only to play DVD (proteceted) or stream directly from server, please clear my doubt. Thanks

shyam_g

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:12 am

shyam_g wrote:sorry for asking ...i am beginner .. what for this CBFT patch.? how do i know FT is activated? is this only to play DVD (proteceted) or stream directly from server, please clear my doubt.  Thanks

There are 2 types of activation for commercial Chessbase products:

1)  If you just want to activate the program (eg Fritz, Chessbase) so that it works fully then you need the CB-k*ygen (latest is v 2.5) and you don't need the CBFT patch.

2) If,  after activating with the CB-k*gen you also, want to watch the commercial and copy protected CBFT (Chessbase Fritz Trainer) DVDs then you must run the CBFT patch. This is for the protected DVDs not for streaming from a server.  For each Fritz trainer DVD there is a unique prot file and this goes into your "streams" folder. The combination of the CBFT patch and the correct prot file allows you to watch the video fully on you Fritz or CB program.  If you try to watch a protected CBFT without doing this you get an error message about protection and you don't see the DVD properly. You may hear the presenter but no moves on the chessboard. Full instructions and explaantion are in the readme.txt in the download.

By the way if you ever update the GUI of your Fritz or CB then you must re-run this CBFT each time after update, The CB-medicine does not need to be re-run after updates, you just do it once

Hope this helps.

Last edited by gambit_man on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

CBFT patch

Post  shyam_g on Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Thanks alot.. gambit man

shyam_g

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LANDRO on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:03 am

cheers cheers cheers
LANDRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truffleonlydiet on Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:43 am

gambit_man wrote:
shyam_g wrote:sorry for asking ...i am beginner .. what for this CBFT patch.? how do i know FT is activated? is this only to play DVD (proteceted) or stream directly from server, please clear my doubt.  Thanks

Hope this helps.

Hi gambit_man, thanks so much for your help. I've successfully managed to install and run CB14 and i believe I've successfully patched the latest CBFT and created a "streams" folder in the correct location with the .prot files in there. My question is that how do i load the DVD content from CB14?? I've tried everything to follow the steps (and the patch .exe said it was sucessful) but I'm not sure how to watch the .prof files??

sorry if I'm a noob Embarassed

Cheers!

truffleonlydiet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:14 am

truffleonlydiet wrote:
gambit_man wrote:

Hope this helps.

Hi gambit_man, thanks so much for your help. I've successfully managed to install and run CB14 and i believe I've successfully patched the latest CBFT and created a "streams" folder in the correct location with the .prot files in there. My question is that how do i load the DVD content from CB14?? I've tried everything to follow the steps (and the patch .exe said it was sucessful) but I'm not sure how to watch the .prof files??

sorry if I'm a noob Embarassed

Cheers!

Hi,

First yoiu must have run the CB-Patch.exe and put the relevant prot file for the CBFT DVD you want to watch into the streams folder (very important - every new DVD has a unique prot you must add to Streams) - it sounds like you have done that. Now download the DVD. Depending on how the uploader did it, It will either be in the form of EXE installation files which you double click on to install the CBFT DVD follow all the prompts until fully installed. Or when you download it will be a set of folders no need to install. Just copy and paste them into your C\USERS\NAME\DOCUMEMENTS\CHESSBASE folder on your PC. Leave those folders and files alone now you don't touch them directly (including the prot you don't touch that its just for CB14 to use). Now open CB14 and on the top row select FILE then OPEN and now 2 choices. If you want to watch the videos then do FILE/OPEN/CHESS MEDIA FILE and in the pop up window navigate to the folder for the DVD where you put it in DOCUMENTS/CHESSBASE. Then in the "html" subfolder there will be the list of all the videos either mp4 or wmv files. Click on the one you want to watch and do OK then it will open and play in CB14. Then repeat for the next video file and so on. If instead of weacthing the videos you want to look at the database of games on the DVD then do FILE/OPEN/DATABASE then in the pop up window navigate to the folders where you put them In DOCUMENTS/CHESSBASE. Click on the database file for that DVD and do OK and they will open the games in CB14.

Hope this helps.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  truffleonlydiet on Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:16 pm

ahh I did not download DVD as I thought .prot file was the video file bounce

Thank you so much, I have just downloaded my first CBFT and it is working perfectly . You are a legend, gambit_man! cheers

truffleonlydiet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightOfTreason on Fri May 25, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi,

I put the relevant prot file in the streams folder. But when I try to run the patch, it says "No patchable chessbase program found" even though I have CB14 installed and have used it for series such as Nigel Davie's Accelerated Dragon. Any idea as to what to do?

Thanks~

KnightOfTreason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri May 25, 2018 2:25 pm

KnightOfTreason wrote:Hi,

I put the relevant prot file in the streams folder. But when I try to run the patch, it says "No patchable chessbase program found" even though I have CB14 installed and have used it for series such as Nigel Davie's Accelerated Dragon. Any idea as to what to do?

Thanks~

copy the patch into the directory where you have installed your chess program and then run the patch

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Fri May 25, 2018 5:59 pm

KnightOfTreason wrote:Hi,

Thanks~

Hi,

Read this carefully it is a guide I put together. Make sure you are folowing every point exactly especially a,,b,c and d:

1) If all you want to do is activate your CB or Fritz GUI so that it works fully then you run the CB-K*ygen v2.5. This does NOT allow you to watch the protected CBFT videos it just activates the GUI. If you are activating CB then choose the apprpriate number 12,13,14 etc from the GUI drop down. So for CB 14 choose "Chessbase 14" for Fritz 15 choose "chess program 15" and so on. Unless you particularly want to activate an engine then in the engine drop down choose "None". Then recommend you choose the activation method "built in activation" at bottom left. Now do "new serial" and "copy" and follow the instructions slowly and carefully and do exactly what it says in the correct windows and it will activate your product.
Download it from here (copy and paste link into a web browser it is not clickable from here):
Code:
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/mvXccoMj/file.html

2) Now, if you ALSO want to watch any commercial and copy protected CBFT (Chessbase Fritz Trainer) DVDs the Keyg*n is not enough. You also need to run the CBFT patcher after you have run the keyg*n. You can download that the latest version of the CBFT patcher with full instructions here (copy and paste link into a web browser it is not clickable from here):
Code:
https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/aBHMZZRv/file.html

IMPORTANT: as well as running the CBFT patcher, you also need to make sure you put the specific PROT file for the DVD you want to watch into your "streams" folder otherwise it won't work, even after running the CBFT patcher. The streams folder is at C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ChessBase\Streams. If it doesn't already exist then create it. Every CBFT DVD has a unique PROT file - you must have that and put it in the "streams" folder. The PROT will always be posted when someone shaes a CBFT.

Some other important guidelines in case you have problems:

a) The CBFT-Patch.exe must be INSIDE the ChessBase program folder before you run it - unlike the CB k*ygen you can't just run it from your desktop or anywhere (For CB 14 you need to actually copy/paste the CBFT into this folder and then run it from there:C:\Program Files\ChessBase\CBase14. For Fritz 15 you need to actually copy/paste the CBFT into this folder and then run it from there: C:\Program Files\ChessBase\ChessProgram15).

b) Before you run the CBFT patcher you must have run the CB-K*gen first to activate your CB or Fritz otherwise it won't work.

c) The CB or Fritz you are trying to patch must NOT be running or open when you apply the CBFT patch - it must be closed not open.

d) When you run the CBFT patch make sure you run as administrator - right click and choose run as administrator.

Hope this helps.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top