chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Mega Databases 2018 updates - announcements

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mega Databases 2018 updates - announcements

Post  fanofchess on Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:53 am

Lupolui wrote:
fanofchess wrote:
yeyeye wrote:Does anybody can post update 10 and 11 of Megabase2018?

Get the Database 2018 Updates in a simple way: no add-ons - no virus - simply fast:

Source for CHESSBASE MEGA DATABASE UPDATES 2018

Thanks for Thanks Very Happy
Well, there wouldn't be any need for that as I shall be posting all the updates here!! Very Happy

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupolui on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:55 pm

[/quote]
Well, there wouldn't be any need for that as I shall be posting all the updates here!! Very Happy [/quote]

adf.ly - link
I prefer a more serious manner Smile

Lupolui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Well, there wouldn't be any need for that as I shall be posting all the updates here!! Very Happy

adf.ly - link

Zippyshare has ads by default, most of the free file sharing sites do as that is their only source to gain money for themselves.

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:44 am

Hello guys!! I'm back with another update. Here is update number 12!! Please do consider giving me a "+1" if you appreciate my efforts!! Very Happy
Mega 2018-12.cbv
Hope you enjoy!! Smile

Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupolui on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:56 pm

fanofchess wrote:

adf.ly - link

Zippyshare has ads by default, most of the free file sharing sites do as that is their only source to gain money for themselves.

A link banned by a browser is not serious, ok!?
Lupolui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupolui on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:57 pm

fanofchess wrote:

adf.ly - link

DEFAULT Zipshare has no ads.
Lupolui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Lupolui wrote:
fanofchess wrote:

adf.ly - link

This just shows how inexperienced you are! Zippyshare does have ads. When you click on the download button, you will see popup ads. Then do you think that Zippyshare managers are doing a social service to you? And the "blocked url" that you are referring to is NOT made by me. When you create a download link in the forum, it automatically redirects you to an "adf.ly" link (I have seen this as whenever I had put a zippyshare or mediaifire link, the url is shortened automatically even though I had not shortened it myself) . This "adf.ly" link is the way through which this forum earns money for its maintenance and for its profits. It's blocked in many countries as well and that is why you are not able to access it. So why don't you try to use your brain and use a proxy? Ofcourse you wouldn't know about all this because you only complain. I have been helping this forum by making chess accessible to all while you have been always enjoying the free gifts! So instead of just sitting there and whining, why don't you just say a simple word "Thank you"? Why don't you just show some gratitude rather than just complaining about a small ad that you don't even know much about? I do not make or intend to make any profits by providing everyone with shortened urls, rather to do this because I love the game of chess and I understand that there are millions of people around the globe who do not have access to such wonderful resources. So I advice you to drop your intrinsically paternalistic view on matters that are much more complex than you think they are. Hopefully you understand what I mean. I do not mean to offend you in any way but am rather writing like this as I felt that your attitude of complaining and irritating others has to be changed.  Mad
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yeyeye on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:29 pm

fanofchess wrote:
Lupolui wrote:
fanofchess wrote:

adf.ly - link

This just shows how inexperienced you are! Zippyshare does have ads. When you click on the download button, you will see popup ads. Then do you think that Zippyshare managers are doing a social service to you? And the "blocked url" that you are referring to is NOT made by me. When you create a download link in the forum, it automatically redirects you to an "adf.ly" link (I have seen this as whenever I had put a zippyshare or mediaifire link, the url is shortened automatically even though I had not shortened it myself) . This "adf.ly" link is the way through which this forum earns money for its maintenance and for its profits. It's blocked in many countries as well and that is why you are not able to access it. So why don't you try to use your brain and use a proxy? Ofcourse you wouldn't know about all this because you only complain. I have been helping this forum by making chess accessible to all while you have been always enjoying the free gifts! So instead of just sitting there and whining, why don't you just say a simple word "Thank you"? Why don't you just show some gratitude rather than just complaining about a small ad that you don't even know much about? I do not make or intend to make any profits by providing everyone with shortened urls, rather to do this because I love the game of chess and I understand that there are millions of people around the globe who do not have access to such wonderful resources. So I advice you to drop your intrinsically paternalistic view on matters that are much more complex than you think they are. Hopefully you understand what I mean. I do not mean to offend you in any way but am rather writing like this as I felt that your attitude of complaining and irritating others has to be changed.  Mad
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

Thank you for your work , you are great! Please do not listen to the whiners

Last edited by yeyeye on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

yeyeye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:42 pm

yeyeye wrote:
fanofchess wrote:
Lupolui wrote:
fanofchess wrote:

adf.ly - link

Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

Thank you for your work , you are great! Please do not listen do the whiners
Thanks for your support man! I had to let him know about his behaviour which he ought to change!

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupolui on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:27 am

[quote="fanofchess"][quote="yeyeye"][quote="fanofchess"][quote="Lupolui"]
fanofchess wrote:

adf.ly - link

Zippyshare has no ads (all old zippyshare here are add-free, easy to test it) - and the other thing is, that your link is blocked normaly by browser security and virus detection .. so what do you think why is this behaviour in the browser already? So don´t tell bullshit.

End of message

Lupolui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:49 am

Lupolui wrote:
fanofchess wrote:
yeyeye wrote:
fanofchess wrote:
Lupolui wrote:
fanofchess wrote:

adf.ly - link

Zippyshare has no ads (all old zippyshare here are add-free, easy to test it) - and the other thing is, that your link is blocked normaly by browser security and virus detection  .. so what do you think why is this behaviour in the browser already? So don´t tell bullshit.

End of message

Zippyshare DOES have ads. It's just that you are so in denial, you don't realise it. Ask anyone who is experienced with file-sharing and they will tell you the same. And most probably why you don't see the ads are because you must have installed an "ad blocker" extension or it must have been automatically installed by your anti virus. And for the hundredth time, the link is secured by the browser because it is an "adf.ly" shortened link (which is automatically shortened by the forum for Zippyshare links, mediafire links, etc..). An "adf.ly" link is regarded harmful/dangerous by the browser or anti virus as it contains a lot of ads, which can redirect you to various phishing/virus containing websites. This results in it being blocked by your browser due to "information from telecommunications....." of your country or by your antivirus (it has happened a lot to me as well, so don't think that I do not know). However in countries such as USA, this link will not be blocked for the majority of users unless the antivirus blocks it. All you have to do to ship it is to just see the address bar. It must be showing something like "http://adf.ly/......." Notice carefully and you can see something like "http://www.zippyshare........" in between as shown below-

Code:
  http://adf.ly/246619/http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/1yLSHe2z/file.html  

Delete whatever is there before "http://www.120zippyshare......" And then click enter. It should now look like this-

Code:
 http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/1yLSHe2z/file.html

Now you have successfully skipped the shortened url (adf.ly) and you will reach Zippyshare from where you will have to click on the download button.You will seed ads when you click on the "download" button but just close it and click on the download button again and your download will start. If it doesn't download, keep clicking on the download button and closing the ads and after 3-4 times, your download will start. And again, if you don't see any ads that means that there is an ad block extension in your browser or your antivirus must be blocking them. So do not say that there are no ads, because there has to be ads otherwise to developers of Zippyshare won't earn any profits. And if you still dont understand, ask me politely and stop saying that I am bullshitting you! Because you don't know the truth whereas I, with years of experience in these things, know much more about these in detail. And I do not wish to fight with you, so stop swearing at me and ask me politely! All I wanted to tell you in my last post to you was  that, if you do not understand anything don't blame others. All you have to do is just appreciate other's work and ask them for help respectfully
!

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thanks!

Post  Chessguy on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Thank you for these updates Smile

Chessguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LANDRO on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:56 pm

First of all many many THANKS for the updates!! and keep it coming Very Happy Very Happy with updates 1-12 kindly confirm (anyone) total games now is 7,253,441

regards to all Cool Cool Cool
LANDRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessguy on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:52 pm

LANDRO wrote:First of all many many THANKS for the updates!! and keep it coming Very Happy Very Happy  with updates 1-12  kindly confirm (anyone) total games now is 7,253,441

regards to all Cool Cool Cool

Confirmed 7,253,441 Smile

Chessguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LANDRO on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:15 pm

THANKS MATE !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LANDRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:45 am

Chessguy wrote:Thank you for these updates Smile
Thank you! I have another update for you guys! Since one member who doesn't know to much about downloads and zippyshare is complaining that I am intentionally giving you guys links to supposedly "harmful" websites (adf.ly which is not actually harmful but he doesn't know about them), instead of giving you direct links, I shall be putting them in a code box. So hopefully you enjoy! Very Happy
Code:
http://www83.zippyshare.com/v/kcpotC8x/file.html
And luipuoi, are you happy now?
Yours,
fanofchess,
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessguy on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:06 am

Thank you! I have another update for you guys! Since one member who doesn't know to much about downloads and zippyshare is complaining that I am intentionally giving you guys links to supposedly "harmful" websites (adf.ly which is not actually harmful but he doesn't know about them), instead of giving you direct links, I shall be putting them in a code box. So hopefully you enjoy!  Very Happy  
fanofchess,
(TheChessLover)[/i]
[/quote]

I totally get where he s coming from... at first I thought the same thing all it took was one simple youtube search on "How to download from zippyshare and adfly" and it was all good... people need to understand that this forum needs to make money somehowand a few adds and pop ups is a small price to pay IMO.

Thanks for the new update. does anyone know when the updates from chessbase are released so I know when to expect them or around that time?

Chessguy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LANDRO on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:24 am

fanofchess wrote:
Thank you! I have another update for you guys! Since one member who doesn't know to much about downloads and zippyshare is complaining that I am intentionally giving you guys links to supposedly "harmful" websites (adf.ly which is not actually harmful but he doesn't know about them), instead of giving you direct links, I shall be putting them in a code box. So hopefully you enjoy!  Very Happy  

Code:

Yours,
fanofchess,
(TheChessLover)

MANY THANKS BRO!!! Now with updates 1-13 total games 7,258,508  keep it coming Laughing Laughing Laughing zippyshare is just fine! Very Happy Very Happy
LANDRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:37 am

LANDRO wrote:
fanofchess wrote:

Code:

Yours,
fanofchess,
(TheChessLover)

MANY THANKS BRO!!! Now with updates 1-13 total games 7,258,508  keep it coming Laughing Laughing Laughing zippyshare is just fine! Very Happy Very Happy
Glad you enjoyed bruh! Wink I'll keep you guys updated with all the updates and other interesting materials I can find!

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LANDRO on Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:15 pm

Kindly include updates for CORR database 2018 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy MANY THANKS!!
LANDRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:06 am

Hey guys! Here is a new update, update number 14!! The total number of games with the doubles removed is now 7,261,113 games. Please do consider giving me a "+1" if you think it is worth it! Very Happy
Code:
  http://www58.zippyshare.com/v/kq0PeDhM/file.html 
And,if anyone needs it, here is the link to Mega database 2018 with all 14 updates already installed and all double games removed!
Code:
 https://ufile.io/064z2
Hope you enjoy!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LANDRO on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:54 am

fanofchess wrote:Hey guys! Here is a new update, update number 14!! The total number of games with the doubles removed is now 7,261,113 games.     Please do consider giving me a "+1" if you think it is worth it!  Very Happy
Code:
And,if anyone needs it, here is the link to Mega database 2018 with all 14 updates already installed and all double games removed!
Code:
Hope you enjoy!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

MANY THANKS!!! hmm... were having a different total games with updates 1-14 my database is showing 7,263,546 pls confirm Laughing Laughing
LANDRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yeyeye on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 am

LANDRO wrote:
fanofchess wrote:Hey guys! Here is a new update, update number 14!! The total number of games with the doubles removed is now 7,261,113 games.     Please do consider giving me a "+1" if you think it is worth it!  Very Happy
Code:
Code:
Hope you enjoy!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

MANY THANKS!!! hmm... were having a different total games with updates 1-14 my database is showing 7,263,546 pls confirm Laughing Laughing

I have the same as you

yeyeye

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:33 am

yeyeye wrote:
LANDRO wrote:
Code:
Code:
Hope you enjoy!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

I have the same as you
Oh! This number was actually given to me by a friend of mine, so maybe he must have done something wrong. I shall check with him and let you know!

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:26 am

Hello guys! Here is update number 15! Smile
Code:
 http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/LdVQh8ke/file.html
Here are all the updates (updates 1-15)
Code:
 http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/Rueua9YO/file.html
Hope you enjoy! And please do consider giving me a "+1" if you feel my efforts are worth it! Very Happy
Yours
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top