chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Huge Chess Books Collection 10000+

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huge Chess Books Collection 10000+

Post  mchess on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:38 am

Hi i have brought huge chess books collection worth over $5000 with books of every author!If u want those just Click Here and donate the desired amount showned(it's random)u may get it for 0.00 and even with max amount of 20$ after donating u will be immediately mailed by paypal with the links of download if not then just dm!And the person who have got it for free will be asked for email address!

mchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SPAM

Post  MadaraUchiha on Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:06 pm

Please ignore this thread guys.I think that your(@mchess) reputation of -42 tells us a lot. Have a good day! cheers
MadaraUchiha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Chess Books Collection 10000+

Post  fanofchess on Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:45 am

mchess wrote:Hi i have brought huge chess books collection worth over $5000 with books of every author!If u want those just Click Here and donate the desired amount showned(it's random)u may get it for 0.00 and even with max amount of 20$ after donating u will be immediately mailed by paypal with the links of download if not then just dm!And the person who have got it for free will be asked for email address!
Look here mchess, this is a forum for SHARING and making the wonderful game of chess, accessible to ALL!! If you want to monetize your chess resources, then please get out of this forum. You are always begging for money. If everyone were as selfish as you, this forum wouldn't have existed and chess wouldn't have been accessible to MANY, MANY people. So you either contribute whole-heartedly  and without demanding money for these downloads!

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Future Jim on Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:19 pm

fanofchess wrote:
mchess wrote:Hi i have brought huge chess books collection worth over $5000 with books of every author!If u want those just Click Here and donate the desired amount showned(it's random)u may get it for 0.00 and even with max amount of 20$ after donating u will be immediately mailed by paypal with the links of download if not then just dm!And the person who have got it for free will be asked for email address!
Look here mchess, this is a forum for SHARING and making the wonderful game of chess, accessible to ALL!! If you want to monetize your chess resources, then please get out of this forum. You are always begging for money. If everyone were as selfish as you, this forum wouldn't have existed and chess wouldn't have been accessible to MANY, MANY people. So you either contribute whole-heartedly  and without demanding money for these downloads!

+1
I agree with you.  This is nothing but spam.

This type of repeated behavior usually results in an immediate ban on the other major forums.

Future Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

+1

Post  Inzebab on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:37 pm

Me too, seems strange behaviour allways insisting on money !! I'm not Scotisch sorry, lol !!
Inzebab

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top