chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:08 am



NEWWWWWWWWWWW
Download File NAT1.txt
You have requested https://www.up-4ever.com/9fnsyp2fgl86
Download File NAT2.txt
You have requested https://www.up-4ever.com/8ultg3ptdjkb
Download File NAT3.txt
You have requested https://www.up-4ever.com/wmtkfej0plne
Download File NAT4.txt
You have requested https://www.up-4ever.com/1mlb0xe6stmk
Download File NAT5.txt
You have requested https://www.up-4ever.com/lef4a0cpqxm1
Download File NAT6.txt
You have requested https://www.up-4ever.com/svawv4ev0yvk
Download File NAT7.txt
You have requested https://www.up-4ever.com/qbcl6oankk2y


JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 157
Points : 631
Reputation : 204
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 34
Location : TUNISIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:41 am

All the zippyshare links has expired, could you please re-up the links ?

CroCo_DiLe-

Posts : 74
Points : 74
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-06-21
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:40 am

All the links are dead, would it be possible to re-upload the files ?
Many thanks

CroCo_DiLe-

Posts : 74
Points : 74
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-06-21
Age : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method

Post  fanofchess on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:06 am

CroCo_DiLe- wrote:All the links are dead, would it be possible to re-upload the files ?
Many thanks
Hmmm... Yes. That's because he is doing it on purpose! ALL of his posts are fake links!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD WHAT HE GIVES AS ".txt" IS A TEXT FORMAT FILE AND NOT AN ARCHIVE FORMAT! Here are working links in zippyshare (tiny version).
Code:
Part1-http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/ZiaHh7mr/file.html
Part2-http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/b6T4pfTH/file.html
AND PLEASE REPORT THIS GUY TO THE MODERATOR AS HE IS CHEATING EVERYONE AND NONE OF HIS LINKS EVEN WORK! HE SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE SUCH A BAD BEHAVIOUR.
All thanks go to my dear friends at immortal.
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

Posts : 102
Points : 190
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2017-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Naiditsch method

Post  bambvx on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:39 am

Please renew the link as it is dead already, Thanks

bambvx

Posts : 27
Points : 48
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method Tiny

Post  ChessCaissa on Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:36 am

Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide (The Naiditsch Method) (Mini)

(22 tiny sized mp4 videos + 2 PDFs + 1 PGN)

File size: 430 mb (387 Compressed):
https://www97.zippyshare.com/v/gTmtcjyi/file.html

Password: CAISSA

Thanks to Dragspeed, Blinus and Ash! sunny

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1345
Points : 5972
Reputation : 4123
Join date : 2018-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method

Post  SaudiChess on Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:19 pm

Hello everyone,

Anyone have " Tournament Training for the Attacking Player (Naiditsch Method 2), share it, please.

SaudiChess

Posts : 42
Points : 53
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2018-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Naiditsch’s Dojo – Tournament Training for the Attacking Player - Master Method Series #23 CBFT MP3

Post  ChessCaissa on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:19 am

SaudiChess wrote:Hello everyone,

Anyone have " Tournament Training for the Attacking Player (Naiditsch Method 2), share it, please.

Naiditsch’s Dojo – Tournament Training for the Attacking Player - Master Method Series #23

Super GM Arkadij Naiditsch (peak rating 2737) is back, examining some of the greatest games from the past few years from the world's greatest players.GM Naiditsch begins with a deep exploration of the Najdorf, an extremely sharp and powerful opening, showing how rich it can be, and how many creative options Black has as their disposal.Next, GM Naiditsch analyses some of the greatest attacking games of recent memory, from a beautiful queen sacrifice from Radjabov, to Caruana's daring pawn rush. You'll pick up some of the key attacking ideas being employed by the world's best.Many players understand the general opening principles and learn basic endgame tactics, but often fall apart in the middlegame. How do you find a plan in this crucial part of the game? By examining 7 recent masterpieces, GM Naiditsch reveals the nuances of the middlegame, unveiling the positional and strategic ideas you can employ in your games. Turn those tense close games into victories!What good is all this master-level material if you struggle to think straight in the important, stressful games? Building upon his Tournament Preparation Guide, GM Naiditsch uses four of his own games to delve into useful tips and advice for preparing for that last round game.

26 tiny sized mp4-videos + 1 PGN + 2 pdf
Total size of videos: 490 MB (in stead of 1062.59MB):
https://www110.zippyshare.com/v/w0a9uSUh/file.html

Password: CAISSA

Thanks to Indianajones, doom86668 and to the Immortal team which purchased this video! sunny

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1345
Points : 5972
Reputation : 4123
Join date : 2018-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method

Post  dulcinian on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:38 am

Thanks a lot!!! Smile Razz bounce
avatar
dulcinian

Posts : 228
Points : 267
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2018-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Link is dead

Post  Gmde on Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am

Please someone reupload this.
Thanks in advance.
Gmde
Thank you.

Gmde

Posts : 123
Points : 261
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2018-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method

Post  ramox666 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:34 am

Gmde wrote:Please someone reupload this.
Thanks in advance.
Gmde
Thank you.
Here,
Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide (The Naiditsch Method)
PW-immortal


Smile Thanks to original uploader!!! Smile


Last edited by ramox666 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link refeshed)
avatar
ramox666

Posts : 273
Points : 844
Reputation : 547
Join date : 2018-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Great work

Post  Gmde on Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:47 am

Hey I was in a time trouble with my Internet package just because it is over when 6.00pm arises.so you uploaded the file before that time so Thank you very much. !!!!I hope this kind of work will improve our forum! !.+1+1+1+1
Gmde
Thank you. cheers

Gmde

Posts : 123
Points : 261
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2018-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Link dead

Post  Eagle_King on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:39 am

ChessCaissa wrote:
SaudiChess wrote:Hello everyone,

Anyone have " Tournament Training for the Attacking Player (Naiditsch Method 2), share it, please.

Naiditsch’s Dojo – Tournament Training for the Attacking Player - Master Method Series #23

Super GM Arkadij Naiditsch (peak rating 2737) is back, examining some of the greatest games from the past few years from the world's greatest players.GM Naiditsch begins with a deep exploration of the Najdorf, an extremely sharp and powerful opening, showing how rich it can be, and how many creative options Black has as their disposal.Next, GM Naiditsch analyses some of the greatest attacking games of recent memory, from a beautiful queen sacrifice from Radjabov, to Caruana's daring pawn rush. You'll pick up some of the key attacking ideas being employed by the world's best.Many players understand the general opening principles and learn basic endgame tactics, but often fall apart in the middlegame. How do you find a plan in this crucial part of the game? By examining 7 recent masterpieces, GM Naiditsch reveals the nuances of the middlegame, unveiling the positional and strategic ideas you can employ in your games. Turn those tense close games into victories!What good is all this master-level material if you struggle to think straight in the important, stressful games? Building upon his Tournament Preparation Guide, GM Naiditsch uses four of his own games to delve into useful tips and advice for preparing for that last round game.

26 tiny sized mp4-videos + 1 PGN + 2 pdf
Total size of videos: 490 MB (in stead of 1062.59MB):
https://www110 .zippyshare.com/v/w0a9uSUh/file.html

Password: CAISSA

Thanks to Indianajones, doom86668 and to the Immortal team which purchased this video! sunny

Link is dead. Can you creat new download link?

Eagle_King

Posts : 20
Points : 42
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2018-08-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Here it is

Post  Gmde on Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:44 am

The working link is already shared on my thanking post.It is working.
Gmde
Thank you Razz

Gmde

Posts : 123
Points : 261
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2018-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide – The Naiditsch Method

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum