chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Empire Chess All Volumes (Vol 1-101)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Empire Chess All Volumes (Vol 1-101)

Post  fanofchess on Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:51 am

Hello everyone! I have noticed that many are asking for the empire chess collection, but the links posted here long ago by our friend and amazing contributing member Jiri, have fallen! Just in case someone needs it, here is the whole collection of empire chess 1-101, my personal collection which took me hours to upload (This was originally asked by a friend of mine in another chess forum) Smile
Vol 1-40 (Torrent)

Code:
https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/9881986/EMPIRE_CHESS_MEGA_BUNDLE_VOLUMES_1-40

Here is Vol 30-101 (I have collected all these volumes uploaded them to mega)

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!xpQiSSYL!_S9x_WnnKB8AE7JL4zHvVg

Quickly import them to your mega account so that even if it gets reported, you can still download them whenever you want! (I have included 30-40 again in the mega link as I wanted to put all the volumes here but will not be able to do so again, so sorry for that). Hope you liked it! Very Happy
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Empire Chess All Volumes (Vol 1-101)

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:18 am

Thanks a lot for these great links. I noticed that Empire Chess Vol 88 and Vol 89 are missing. By chance do you also have them ? If yes, is it possible to add them on Mega ?

CroCo_DiLe-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:30 am

CroCo_DiLe- wrote:Thanks a lot for these great links. I noticed that Empire Chess Vol 88 and Vol 89 are missing. By chance do you also have them ? If yes, is it possible to add them on Mega ?
I am very sorry. Please forgive me, and this will not happen again! I have uploaded it. Check the same link again! Hope this helped you and if it did, please do leave me a "+1" for my efforts! Very Happy
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:22 pm

Hello
Thank you very much for your reply ! I can indeed see Empire Chess Vol. 89 but it seems that Vol 88 is still missing. Could you please re-check ?

CroCo_DiLe-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:16 am

CroCo_DiLe- wrote:Hello
Thank you very much for your reply ! I can indeed see Empire Chess Vol. 89 but it seems that Vol 88 is still missing. Could you please re-check ?
I have created a new mega link. Please check the new link as it has been fixed!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:33 am

Indeed now it is working perfectly. Thanks a lot for your great help and file share.

CroCo_DiLe-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:38 am

CroCo_DiLe- wrote:Indeed now it is working perfectly. Thanks a lot for your great help and file share.
Sure no problem! Very Happy If you feel that my contribution is worthy of it, please do leave me a "+1" to keep encouraging me to share and make available such wonderful resources!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

91 and 96 missing

Post  blackwidowxxx on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Thanks bro for uploading such a great collection...but I was unable to download 91 and 96 and it says the file is no longer accessible...can u check it plz once bro...that would be a great help

blackwidowxxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:52 am

blackwidowxxx wrote:Thanks bro for uploading such a great collection...but I was unable to download 91 and 96 and it says the file is no longer accessible...can u check it plz once bro...that would be a great help
Well I checked it again, and it is still there, dear friend. Please check again. Here I have uploaded a screenshot showing that they are both still there-
Code:
  http://pichoster.net/image/519Q7 
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

File no longer accessible

Post  blackwidowxxx on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:28 pm

Thanks for the reply bro....Files are show there but while downloading I am encountering problem...I am having no issues downloading other files but with 91 and 96 only I am having troubles...I have included a screenshot...Thanks once again bro....

http://pichoster.net/image/5EhZh

blackwidowxxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blundervich1 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:17 am

Hi all, I'm new to the site. This is such a fantastic post, I feel the need and desire to repay you in some form. What can I do to support you/this site!? Thanks again.

Blundervich1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fanofchess on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:04 am

Blundervich1 wrote:Hi all, I'm new to the site. This is such a fantastic post, I feel the need and desire to repay you in some form. What can I do to support you/this site!? Thanks again.
Hello there! Welcome to our wonderful forum! Very Happy You're welcome, it was my pleasure to provide you guys with the best quality chess material! Smile I am fanofchess (TheChessLover), and my aim is only to make chess accessible to everyone! If you want to repay me (or anyone else for that matter) all you need to do is that if you happen to come across any interesting material or ideas related to chess, please do post it here! We would really appreciate it! And do not worry even if you are unable to do so, your willingness to help and your support is more than enough! Hope you enjoy!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new Mega link

Post  Guilinman on Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:54 am

Hello,
Thanks for this awesome post, but i cannot find new link for download over MEGA...do you can send again?
Greetings

Guilinman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top