chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  blackwidowxxx on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:00 am

MY NET SPEED IS VERY SLOW...SO IT TOOK ME AROUND 4 HOURS TO UPLOAD ALL THESE FILES...I AM POSTING SEPARATE LINKS FOR DIFFERENT CHAPTERS...ENJOY GUYS!... Very Happy



Master Method Series #12

Want to realize your chess potential but don’t have much time to study? “GingerGM” Simon Williams has you covered.

In this comprehensive 15 hour course, Simon reveals the training secrets and shortcuts that helped him become a GM with a fraction of the time and effort it takes most people.

You’ll learn how to get an opening repertoire that fits your style and become an expert in it, not by memorizing a ton of theory, but by absorbing the key patterns.

Learn when and how to launch an attack from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal’s! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.

Add rarely discussed tips on rapid, accurate calculation, player psychology and killer endgame instinct and you’re ready to become one of the most feared competitors around – even if you only have 1 hour/week to study.
Summary:


Chapter 1--Building a solid foundation
https://www.up-4ever.com/ofw5t07of83w

Chapter 2-- Secrets of the opening as White
https://www.up-4ever.com/ghn7gkxubvi0

Chapter 3--Secrets of the opening as Black
https://www.up-4ever.com/zueo57o1g1k3

Chapter 4--From the opening into the middlegame
https://www.up-4ever.com/uk0qjlc1b6i6

Chapter 5--Finding the correct middlegame plan
https://www.up-4ever.com/bsi1zuawr82b

Chapter 6--When and how to launch an attack
https://www.up-4ever.com/fpmueox5epra

Chapter 7--When to trade pieces
https://www.up-4ever.com/irbrzy2ndtzm

Chapter 8--How to improve your positional play
https://www.up-4ever.com/p81yvaebcvjx

Chapter 9--Maneuvering to win
https://www.up-4ever.com/h4bqo32xbz8b

Chapter 10--How to improve your tactical play
https://www.up-4ever.com/lmlxp7m0g34n

Chapter 11--Efficient calculation technique
https://www.up-4ever.com/q15meovlrv2d

Chapter 12-- Know your enemy
https://www.up-4ever.com/qnpeknfzglah

Chapter 13--Defensive play – building a sense of danger
https://www.up-4ever.com/8yn9p3mnocth

Chapter 14--Improving your endgame instinct
https://www.up-4ever.com/lpnvj1kw1wvr

Chapter 15-- Essential endgames
https://www.up-4ever.com/ixc1pil5aur6

Chapter 16--Have fun!
https://www.up-4ever.com/g8vh4189j9sv

Chapter 17-- Next steps: improvement tips
https://www.up-4ever.com/8ek0hxkc9zsp

EXTRAS:Summary,Pgn and Puzzles
https://www.up-4ever.com/61qvczuspvno

ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADERS (THEY ROCK).... Cool

All the links are updated with the fresh ones!


Last edited by blackwidowxxx on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

blackwidowxxx

Posts : 25
Points : 102
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2017-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  purprinz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:42 am

Thanks man
cheers

purprinz

Posts : 4
Points : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-02-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  fanofchess on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:43 am

blackwidowxxx wrote:MY NET SPEED IS VERY SLOW...SO IT TOOK ME AROUND 4 HOURS TO UPLOAD ALL THESE FILES...I AM POSTING SEPARATE LINKS FOR DIFFERENT CHAPTERS...ENJOY GUYS!... Very Happy



Master Method Series #12

Want to realize your chess potential but don’t have much time to study? “GingerGM” Simon Williams has you covered.

In this comprehensive 15 hour course, Simon reveals the training secrets and shortcuts that helped him become a GM with a fraction of the time and effort it takes most people.

You’ll learn how to get an opening repertoire that fits your style and become an expert in it, not by memorizing a ton of theory, but by absorbing the key patterns.

Learn when and how to launch an attack from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal’s! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.

Add rarely discussed tips on rapid, accurate calculation, player psychology and killer endgame instinct and you’re ready to become one of the most feared competitors around – even if you only have 1 hour/week to study.
Summary:


Chapter 1--Building a solid foundation
https://www.up-4ever.com/c03a7ek017pe

Chapter 2-- Secrets of the opening as White
https://www.up-4ever.com/wdgrh5wqjwuh

Chapter 3--Secrets of the opening as Black
https://www.up-4ever.com/qjowfui8bngj

Chapter 4--From the opening into the middlegame
https://www.up-4ever.com/ekvhy4vuvdgc

Chapter 5--Finding the correct middlegame plan
https://www.up-4ever.com/q6bws9s6h494

Chapter 6--When and how to launch an attack
https://www.up-4ever.com/hfe6r4uiustr

Chapter 7--When to trade pieces
https://www.up-4ever.com/d1mglh1wq4j4

Chapter 8--How to improve your positional play
https://www.up-4ever.com/razltmf4z50w

Chapter 9--Maneuvering to win
https://www.up-4ever.com/w2rk10anegvv

Chapter 10--How to improve your tactical play
https://www.up-4ever.com/li8vistmtshl

Chapter 11--Efficient calculation technique
https://www.up-4ever.com/kucijmqdced4

Chapter 12-- Know your enemy
https://www.up-4ever.com/gpmf26louxlj

Chapter 13--Defensive play – building a sense of danger
https://www.up-4ever.com/hcu5unyhx2ik

Chapter 14--Improving your endgame instinct
https://www.up-4ever.com/3ch637vo9x5p

Chapter 15-- Essential endgames
https://www.up-4ever.com/0s03y1ws5r92

Chapter 16--Have fun!
https://www.up-4ever.com/eg7sa3vmxgu4

Chapter 17-- Next steps: improvement tips
https://www.up-4ever.com/t1u3hh85dysz

EXTRAS:Summary,Pgn and Puzzles
https://www.up-4ever.com/bcy3n3j3yf45

ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADERS (THEY ROCK).... Cool
Awesome to see your contributions! Everyone appreciates it!!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

fanofchess

Posts : 102
Points : 190
Reputation : 74
Join date : 2017-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  blackwidowxxx on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:10 pm

fanofchess wrote:
blackwidowxxx wrote:MY NET SPEED IS VERY SLOW...SO IT TOOK ME AROUND 4 HOURS TO UPLOAD ALL THESE FILES...I AM POSTING SEPARATE LINKS FOR DIFFERENT CHAPTERS...ENJOY GUYS!... Very Happy



Master Method Series #12

Want to realize your chess potential but don’t have much time to study? “GingerGM” Simon Williams has you covered.

In this comprehensive 15 hour course, Simon reveals the training secrets and shortcuts that helped him become a GM with a fraction of the time and effort it takes most people.

You’ll learn how to get an opening repertoire that fits your style and become an expert in it, not by memorizing a ton of theory, but by absorbing the key patterns.

Learn when and how to launch an attack from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal’s! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.

Add rarely discussed tips on rapid, accurate calculation, player psychology and killer endgame instinct and you’re ready to become one of the most feared competitors around – even if you only have 1 hour/week to study.
Summary:


Chapter 1--Building a solid foundation
https://www.up-4ever.com/c03a7ek017pe

Chapter 2-- Secrets of the opening as White
https://www.up-4ever.com/wdgrh5wqjwuh

Chapter 3--Secrets of the opening as Black
https://www.up-4ever.com/qjowfui8bngj

Chapter 4--From the opening into the middlegame
https://www.up-4ever.com/ekvhy4vuvdgc

Chapter 5--Finding the correct middlegame plan
https://www.up-4ever.com/q6bws9s6h494

Chapter 6--When and how to launch an attack
https://www.up-4ever.com/hfe6r4uiustr

Chapter 7--When to trade pieces
https://www.up-4ever.com/d1mglh1wq4j4

Chapter 8--How to improve your positional play
https://www.up-4ever.com/razltmf4z50w

Chapter 9--Maneuvering to win
https://www.up-4ever.com/w2rk10anegvv

Chapter 10--How to improve your tactical play
https://www.up-4ever.com/li8vistmtshl

Chapter 11--Efficient calculation technique
https://www.up-4ever.com/kucijmqdced4

Chapter 12-- Know your enemy
https://www.up-4ever.com/gpmf26louxlj

Chapter 13--Defensive play – building a sense of danger
https://www.up-4ever.com/hcu5unyhx2ik

Chapter 14--Improving your endgame instinct
https://www.up-4ever.com/3ch637vo9x5p

Chapter 15-- Essential endgames
https://www.up-4ever.com/0s03y1ws5r92

Chapter 16--Have fun!
https://www.up-4ever.com/eg7sa3vmxgu4

Chapter 17-- Next steps: improvement tips
https://www.up-4ever.com/t1u3hh85dysz

EXTRAS:Summary,Pgn and Puzzles
https://www.up-4ever.com/bcy3n3j3yf45

ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADERS (THEY ROCK).... Cool
Awesome to see your contributions! Everyone appreciates it!!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

Thanks Mate! I am loving it too... cheers

blackwidowxxx

Posts : 25
Points : 102
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2017-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  yeyeye on Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:59 pm

blackwidowxxx wrote:
fanofchess wrote:
blackwidowxxx wrote:MY NET SPEED IS VERY SLOW...SO IT TOOK ME AROUND 4 HOURS TO UPLOAD ALL THESE FILES...I AM POSTING SEPARATE LINKS FOR DIFFERENT CHAPTERS...ENJOY GUYS!... Very Happy



Master Method Series #12

Want to realize your chess potential but don’t have much time to study? “GingerGM” Simon Williams has you covered.

In this comprehensive 15 hour course, Simon reveals the training secrets and shortcuts that helped him become a GM with a fraction of the time and effort it takes most people.

You’ll learn how to get an opening repertoire that fits your style and become an expert in it, not by memorizing a ton of theory, but by absorbing the key patterns.

Learn when and how to launch an attack from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal’s! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.

Add rarely discussed tips on rapid, accurate calculation, player psychology and killer endgame instinct and you’re ready to become one of the most feared competitors around – even if you only have 1 hour/week to study.
Summary:


Chapter 1--Building a solid foundation
https://www.up-4ever.com/c03a7ek017pe

Chapter 2-- Secrets of the opening as White
https://www.up-4ever.com/wdgrh5wqjwuh

Chapter 3--Secrets of the opening as Black
https://www.up-4ever.com/qjowfui8bngj

Chapter 4--From the opening into the middlegame
https://www.up-4ever.com/ekvhy4vuvdgc

Chapter 5--Finding the correct middlegame plan
https://www.up-4ever.com/q6bws9s6h494

Chapter 6--When and how to launch an attack
https://www.up-4ever.com/hfe6r4uiustr

Chapter 7--When to trade pieces
https://www.up-4ever.com/d1mglh1wq4j4

Chapter 8--How to improve your positional play
https://www.up-4ever.com/razltmf4z50w

Chapter 9--Maneuvering to win
https://www.up-4ever.com/w2rk10anegvv

Chapter 10--How to improve your tactical play
https://www.up-4ever.com/li8vistmtshl

Chapter 11--Efficient calculation technique
https://www.up-4ever.com/kucijmqdced4

Chapter 12-- Know your enemy
https://www.up-4ever.com/gpmf26louxlj

Chapter 13--Defensive play – building a sense of danger
https://www.up-4ever.com/hcu5unyhx2ik

Chapter 14--Improving your endgame instinct
https://www.up-4ever.com/3ch637vo9x5p

Chapter 15-- Essential endgames
https://www.up-4ever.com/0s03y1ws5r92

Chapter 16--Have fun!
https://www.up-4ever.com/eg7sa3vmxgu4

Chapter 17-- Next steps: improvement tips
https://www.up-4ever.com/t1u3hh85dysz

EXTRAS:Summary,Pgn and Puzzles
https://www.up-4ever.com/bcy3n3j3yf45

ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADERS (THEY ROCK).... Cool
Awesome to see your contributions! Everyone appreciates it!!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

Thanks Mate! I am loving it too... cheers

Links are dead, can you reupload?

yeyeye

Posts : 7
Points : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  blackwidowxxx on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:57 pm

yeyeye wrote:
blackwidowxxx wrote:
fanofchess wrote:
blackwidowxxx wrote:MY NET SPEED IS VERY SLOW...SO IT TOOK ME AROUND 4 HOURS TO UPLOAD ALL THESE FILES...I AM POSTING SEPARATE LINKS FOR DIFFERENT CHAPTERS...ENJOY GUYS!... Very Happy



Master Method Series #12

Want to realize your chess potential but don’t have much time to study? “GingerGM” Simon Williams has you covered.

In this comprehensive 15 hour course, Simon reveals the training secrets and shortcuts that helped him become a GM with a fraction of the time and effort it takes most people.

You’ll learn how to get an opening repertoire that fits your style and become an expert in it, not by memorizing a ton of theory, but by absorbing the key patterns.

Learn when and how to launch an attack from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal’s! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.

Add rarely discussed tips on rapid, accurate calculation, player psychology and killer endgame instinct and you’re ready to become one of the most feared competitors around – even if you only have 1 hour/week to study.
Summary:


Chapter 1--Building a solid foundation
https://www.up-4ever.com/c03a7ek017pe

Chapter 2-- Secrets of the opening as White
https://www.up-4ever.com/wdgrh5wqjwuh

Chapter 3--Secrets of the opening as Black
https://www.up-4ever.com/qjowfui8bngj

Chapter 4--From the opening into the middlegame
https://www.up-4ever.com/ekvhy4vuvdgc

Chapter 5--Finding the correct middlegame plan
https://www.up-4ever.com/q6bws9s6h494

Chapter 6--When and how to launch an attack
https://www.up-4ever.com/hfe6r4uiustr

Chapter 7--When to trade pieces
https://www.up-4ever.com/d1mglh1wq4j4

Chapter 8--How to improve your positional play
https://www.up-4ever.com/razltmf4z50w

Chapter 9--Maneuvering to win
https://www.up-4ever.com/w2rk10anegvv

Chapter 10--How to improve your tactical play
https://www.up-4ever.com/li8vistmtshl

Chapter 11--Efficient calculation technique
https://www.up-4ever.com/kucijmqdced4

Chapter 12-- Know your enemy
https://www.up-4ever.com/gpmf26louxlj

Chapter 13--Defensive play – building a sense of danger
https://www.up-4ever.com/hcu5unyhx2ik

Chapter 14--Improving your endgame instinct
https://www.up-4ever.com/3ch637vo9x5p

Chapter 15-- Essential endgames
https://www.up-4ever.com/0s03y1ws5r92

Chapter 16--Have fun!
https://www.up-4ever.com/eg7sa3vmxgu4

Chapter 17-- Next steps: improvement tips
https://www.up-4ever.com/t1u3hh85dysz

EXTRAS:Summary,Pgn and Puzzles
https://www.up-4ever.com/bcy3n3j3yf45

ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADERS (THEY ROCK).... Cool
Awesome to see your contributions! Everyone appreciates it!!
Yours,
fanofchess
(TheChessLover)

Thanks Mate! I am loving it too... cheers

Links are dead, can you reupload?

I UPDATED THE LINKS WITH THE FRESH ONES BRO... Very Happy

blackwidowxxx

Posts : 25
Points : 102
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2017-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  Cryspon on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:42 am

sadly links are dead again Sad

Cryspon

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  vladimirovsky on Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:43 pm

Files are not found Sad

vladimirovsky

Posts : 56
Points : 77
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Please reupload

Post  batra.deepak6 on Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:21 am

blackwidowxxx wrote:MY NET SPEED IS VERY SLOW...SO IT TOOK ME AROUND 4 HOURS TO UPLOAD ALL THESE FILES...I AM POSTING SEPARATE LINKS FOR DIFFERENT CHAPTERS...ENJOY GUYS!... Very Happy



Master Method Series #12

Want to realize your chess potential but don’t have much time to study? “GingerGM” Simon Williams has you covered.

In this comprehensive 15 hour course, Simon reveals the training secrets and shortcuts that helped him become a GM with a fraction of the time and effort it takes most people.

You’ll learn how to get an opening repertoire that fits your style and become an expert in it, not by memorizing a ton of theory, but by absorbing the key patterns.

Learn when and how to launch an attack from the GM who models his game on Mikhail Tal’s! And piece it together with a positional understanding that allows you to get those great positions in the first place.

Add rarely discussed tips on rapid, accurate calculation, player psychology and killer endgame instinct and you’re ready to become one of the most feared competitors around – even if you only have 1 hour/week to study.
Summary:


Chapter 1--Building a solid foundation
https://www.up-4ever.com/ofw5t07of83w

Chapter 2-- Secrets of the opening as White
https://www.up-4ever.com/ghn7gkxubvi0

Chapter 3--Secrets of the opening as Black
https://www.up-4ever.com/zueo57o1g1k3

Chapter 4--From the opening into the middlegame
https://www.up-4ever.com/uk0qjlc1b6i6

Chapter 5--Finding the correct middlegame plan
https://www.up-4ever.com/bsi1zuawr82b

Chapter 6--When and how to launch an attack
https://www.up-4ever.com/fpmueox5epra

Chapter 7--When to trade pieces
https://www.up-4ever.com/irbrzy2ndtzm

Chapter 8--How to improve your positional play
https://www.up-4ever.com/p81yvaebcvjx

Chapter 9--Maneuvering to win
https://www.up-4ever.com/h4bqo32xbz8b

Chapter 10--How to improve your tactical play
https://www.up-4ever.com/lmlxp7m0g34n

Chapter 11--Efficient calculation technique
https://www.up-4ever.com/q15meovlrv2d

Chapter 12-- Know your enemy
https://www.up-4ever.com/qnpeknfzglah

Chapter 13--Defensive play – building a sense of danger
https://www.up-4ever.com/8yn9p3mnocth

Chapter 14--Improving your endgame instinct
https://www.up-4ever.com/lpnvj1kw1wvr

Chapter 15-- Essential endgames
https://www.up-4ever.com/ixc1pil5aur6

Chapter 16--Have fun!
https://www.up-4ever.com/g8vh4189j9sv

Chapter 17-- Next steps: improvement tips
https://www.up-4ever.com/8ek0hxkc9zsp

EXTRAS:Summary,Pgn and Puzzles
https://www.up-4ever.com/61qvczuspvno

ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADERS (THEY ROCK).... Cool

All the links are updated with the fresh ones!

batra.deepak6

Posts : 13
Points : 28
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  vladimirovsky on Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:36 am

All Links are dead. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reupload

vladimirovsky

Posts : 56
Points : 77
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  gambit_man on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:41 pm

vladimirovsky wrote:All Links are dead. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reupload

Hi,

I have re-uploaded the full course in one folder to Zippyshare.  

The Ginger GM Method  - Chess Improvement Secrets For The Busy Player

First download the 3 parts 001,002 and 003 and put them in the same folder before you try to extract anything. Now extract part 001 only and the rest will automatically extract there is no need to extract parts 002 and 003.

Passord  =  immortal

Part 001

Code:
https://www33.zippyshare.com/v/g8AyRdxt/file.html

Part 002

Code:
https://www32.zippyshare.com/v/IXvxnkZc/file.html

Part 003

Code:
https://www87.zippyshare.com/v/xjZZmlFk/file.html

Enjoy

gambit_man

Posts : 467
Points : 1261
Reputation : 751
Join date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Appreciation

Post  vladimirovsky on Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:32 pm

Thanks Gambit_Man! You're awesome cheers

vladimirovsky

Posts : 56
Points : 77
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dead links

Post  darkiuss on Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:50 pm

Links are dead, can you please reupload. Thanx.

darkiuss

Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Please reupload

Post  litterbox5 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:36 am

The links are dead again. Can you upload again?

litterbox5

Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Links are dead, please Repost

Post  virinchikvn on Sun May 20, 2018 11:11 am

The Links are dead, can someone re-post the same.

virinchikvn

Posts : 82
Points : 104
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2018-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  ChessCaissa on Sun May 20, 2018 12:04 pm

Small version (548 mb unzipped):
https://mega.nz/#!SHQAASRC!pejHrIQ-AaoRdGM_AbAag41yEgYUqDN9qX3q-NVsonk

Password: Caissa

Thanks to gambit_man! sunny

This heavy file will be available for a limited time only.

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1345
Points : 5972
Reputation : 4123
Join date : 2018-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

would someone still have it?

Post  hisicon on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:23 pm

Thanks in advance!!

hisicon

Posts : 25
Points : 32
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  ChessCaissa on Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:43 am

hisicon wrote:Thanks in advance!!

One more try to keep this file alive a little longer:
https://userscloud.com/44y0r830msyl

Password: CAISSA

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1345
Points : 5972
Reputation : 4123
Join date : 2018-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  dulcinian on Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:06 am

Many thanks!!! Very Happy Cool Razz
avatar
dulcinian

Posts : 228
Points : 267
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2018-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Simon William's master method

Post  whereissandy@gmail.com on Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:03 pm

Requesting everyone, to upload it again,pls ?

Thanks in anticipation.

whereissandy@gmail.com

Posts : 36
Points : 33
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  ramox666 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:17 am

whereissandy@gmail.com wrote:Requesting everyone, to upload it again,pls ?

Thanks in anticipation.
 

The Ginger GM Method  - Chess Improvement Secrets For The Busy Player-Tiny Version


First download the 3 parts 001,002 and 003 and put them in the same folder before you try to extract anything. Now extract part 001 only and the rest will automatically extract there is no need to extract parts 002 and 003.

Passord  =  FROM_IMMORTAL_FORUM

Part 001

Code:
https://www22.zippyshare.com/v/ORnvRmrw/file.html

Part 002

Code:
https://www62.zippyshare.com/v/sPts3yNT/file.html

Part 003

Code:
https://www80.zippyshare.com/v/XjI8gDZL/file.html
Thanks to original uploader!! king


Last edited by ramox666 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
ramox666

Posts : 273
Points : 844
Reputation : 547
Join date : 2018-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:THE GINGER GM METHOD - CHESS IMPROVEMENT SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PLAYER-TINY VERSION

Post  whereissandy@gmail.com on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:08 am

Sorry sir, but no file exist there. Sad

whereissandy@gmail.com

Posts : 36
Points : 33
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  ramox666 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:27 am

whereissandy@gmail.com wrote:Sorry sir, but no file exist there. Sad
I think you didn't know how to download the files from zippyshare...so try this video tutorial!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxFzoeXc8MY
Good Luck!
avatar
ramox666

Posts : 273
Points : 844
Reputation : 547
Join date : 2018-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  whereissandy@gmail.com on Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:48 am

Sad
Taking everywhere else for sure but expected download is nowhere seen. Sad Sad

I wish to thank you but really it is not something you would expect for...

Anybody pls upload the file.

whereissandy@gmail.com

Posts : 36
Points : 33
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-09-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  ramox666 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:12 am

Link updated sunny
avatar
ramox666

Posts : 273
Points : 844
Reputation : 547
Join date : 2018-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum