chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Strategic Chess Exercises: Find the Right Way to Outplay Your Opponent - Emmanuel Bricard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strategic Chess Exercises: Find the Right Way to Outplay Your Opponent - Emmanuel Bricard

Post  gambit_man on Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:56 am

Friends - this was a generous gift to Immortal Forum from a member who wishes to remian anonymous who bought the book from Forward Chess and asked me to convert it from Android to PDF and PGN which I have done here. I am sharing here so that my Immortal friends can still enjoy it while they cannot access the forum

Strategic Chess Exercises: Find the Right Way to Outplay Your Opponent  -  Emmanuel Bricard

Title:Strategic Chess Exercises: Find the Right Way to Outplay Your Opponent  -  Emmanuel Bricard
Publisher:  New in Chess
Publication Date:  2 April 2018
Paperback:   224 pages
Language: English
ISBN-10: 9056917609
ISBN-13: 978-9056917609

Summary

Books on chess exercises are usually about tactics. But in most of the positions that you think about during a game, there is no tactical solution. What you are doing most of the time is trying to find a way to improve your position or weaken your opponent's, by applying strategic rules. Experienced chess trainer Emmanuel Bricard has created a practical exercise manual with carefully selected and tested training positions that teach you how to develop the right plan.

This book is for you if you want to:

know what to do if there is no tactical solution
improve your understanding of chess strategy
learn how to apply strategic principles in concrete positions
gain time on the clock by having to calculate fewer variations
learn how to accumulate advantages in various types of positions
be inspired by great examples of strategy.

The level of difficulty of the exercises varies as this manual is intended for a wide range of club players. The majority of the exercises are middlegame positions, but additionally there is a large section of endgame tests as well. After working with Strategic Chess Exercises you will spend less time on finding better plans, and outplay your opponents more often!

Emmanuel Bricard is an International Grandmaster and a former Champion of France. He has been a successful chess trainer for more than fifteen years.

Download

NOTE:  This is in the single page layout which the Forward Chess conversion tools generate.    Please also note (to save anyone asking) I have not been able to produce an EPUB or MOBI as I used to for the older FC conversions due to changes FC have made in the newer books.

Password:  immortal

PDF -   6 Mb

Solidfiles
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/GKRy2n3g5derp]Strategic Chess Excercises Bricard PDF.7z
Zippyshare
Code:
http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/cvCwcJLV/file.html]Strategic Chess Excercises Bricard PDF.7z

PGN  

NOTE: this is the PGN produced using qnarchi's Forward Chess conversion tool (thanks to him) so is moves /variations only.  It does not include the text that Robert has been producing in his FC converted CB versions.
Solidfiles
Code:
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/nYpXMjygABMpV]Strategic Chess Excercises PGN.7z
Zippyshare
Code:
http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/nlW0RB28/file.html]Strategic Chess Excercises PGN.7z

Enjoy
:sm36:[/color][/b]

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strategic Chess Exercises: Find the Right Way to Outplay Your Opponent - Emmanuel Bricard

Post  Balogbog on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Hello gambit_man, Do you have a copy in Pdf of the book APPLYING LOGIC IN CHESS by ERIK KISLIK?

Balogbog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strategic Chess Exercises: Find the Right Way to Outplay Your Opponent - Emmanuel Bricard

Post  gambit_man on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Balogbog wrote:Hello gambit_man, Do you have a copy in Pdf of the book APPLYING LOGIC IN CHESS by ERIK KISLIK?

No sorry that book is very new and hasn't been shared yet. By the way could I ask that you put any requests in the "Requests" section (find it from main index) rather than in a thread that is about a different book. It keeps it neater and easier to find things later. I am logging in here several times every day several times so I will see any new requests anyone places.

Thanks

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bishoplift on Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:50 pm

Pdf link is already dead sir. New link please. Thank you.

bishoplift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:23 am

bishoplift wrote:Pdf link is already dead sir. New link please. Thank you.

Zippyshare link is working fine. You have to copy and paste the actual link (the bit inbetween the
Code:
 and
) into your brower. On this forum the links are not clickable you have to copy and paste it. If links are not posted inside code tags like that then you can't read them. I have explained it here:

Code:
http://www.chessgod101.com/t3834-how-to-post-links-here

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  khanindra802 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Could you please send pdf of APPLYING LOGIC IN CHESS by ERIK KISLIK? Thanks .

khanindra802

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChessCaissa on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:53 am

khanindra802 wrote:Could you please send pdf of APPLYING LOGIC IN CHESS by ERIK KISLIK? Thanks .

PDF:
http://rgho.st/67p56hFb4

Thanks to the original uploader! sunny

ChessCaissa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top