chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Budapest Gambit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Budapest Gambit?

Post  LANDRO on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:01 am

hello Guys!! Anyone have the latest materials, ( books, cbh or pgn ) regarding budapest Gambit ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LANDRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Budapest Gambit?

Post  ChessCaissa on Sun May 13, 2018 3:11 pm

LANDRO wrote:hello Guys!! Anyone  have the latest materials, ( books, cbh or pgn ) regarding budapest Gambit ? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

This is the latest book I have (10.3 mb unpacked, 472 pages):
http://rgho.st/7GnbfBNMz

Password: Caissa

Thanks to the original uploader! sunny

Specialized Chess Opening Tactics - Volume 1: Budapest Gambit: A Focused Approach To Studying Chess Openings (Specialized Chess Tactics) by [Hansen, Carsten]

From the Author
This book is the first in a new series. I got the idea when preparing material for some students who were all studying the same opening. Aside from studying theory and typical positions, I wanted to help them become familiar with typical tactical situations in the opening. They are not all combinations or something decisive, but rather positions with a tactical undercurrent.
This type of exercises help the reader (or student) when playing actual games because the tactical themes and ideas are already part of the understanding of the opening, just like the theory or typical positions.
The game situations are all from actual games played by players rated 2000 or above.
About the Author
Carsten Hansen is an experienced coach as well as both a FIDE Master and a certified FIDE Trainer. He has authored 20 books all phases of the game, but is recognized as an expert on the opening phase of the game.

ChessCaissa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top