chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

Go down

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 Empty Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:14 am

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 P_8126

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

https://www.up-4ever.com/pfdfqom35sos
https://www.up-4ever.com/q4wgvwrgywwy

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 774
Points : 1329
Reputation : -771
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 34
Location : TUNISIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 Empty Re: Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

Post  vladimirovsky on Sun May 06, 2018 12:05 pm

What's the password???

vladimirovsky

Posts : 49
Points : 62
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2018-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 Empty Re: Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

Post  gambit_man on Sun May 06, 2018 5:20 pm

vladimirovsky wrote:What's the password???

Download the 2 files from the links above. The downloads are actually TXT files and inside the text files are the zippyshare links AND the password. I will tell you now the password = immortal as that is where these files come from, even though the uploader has not given credit or thanks for where he/she got them from.

gambit_man

Posts : 813
Points : 3090
Reputation : 2224
Join date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 Empty Re: Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

Post  ilasettanta2 on Thu May 10, 2018 10:34 am

JIHED2KALAI wrote:Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 P_8126

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

https://www.up-4ever.com/pfdfqom35sos
https://www.up-4ever.com/q4wgvwrgywwy

I try to download but I have a permanent error...maybe I do something wrong?
Many thanks!

ilasettanta2

Posts : 7
Points : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 Empty Re: Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

Post  gambit_man on Thu May 10, 2018 6:38 pm

ilasettanta2 wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 P_8126

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

https://www.up-4ever.com/pfdfqom35sos
https://www.up-4ever.com/q4wgvwrgywwy

I try to download but I have a permanent error...maybe I do something wrong?
Many thanks!

Hi,

I have re-uploaded this so here is a new link. PLEASE DOWNLOAD QUICKLY BEFORE LINK IS REMOVED AGAIN.   Thanks to original uploader on Immortal forum, as that is where all this material comes from.

Download file and run the EXE to install it.  Copy and paste the link into a nerw browser it is not clickable from here.

Password =  immortalchess

Code:
https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/WeVGoapR/file.html

gambit_man

Posts : 813
Points : 3090
Reputation : 2224
Join date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 Empty Re: Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

Post  ilasettanta2 on Fri May 11, 2018 12:29 pm

Many thanks! You have been so kind!

gambit_man wrote:
ilasettanta2 wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 P_8126

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

https://www.up-4ever.com/pfdfqom35sos
https://www.up-4ever.com/q4wgvwrgywwy

I try to download but I have a permanent error...maybe I do something wrong?
Many thanks!

Hi,

I have re-uploaded this so here is a new link. PLEASE DOWNLOAD QUICKLY BEFORE LINK IS REMOVED AGAIN.   Thanks to original uploader on Immortal forum, as that is where all this material comes from.

Download file and run the EXE to install it.  Copy and paste the link into a nerw browser it is not clickable from here.

Password =  immortalchess

Code:
https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/WeVGoapR/file.html

ilasettanta2

Posts : 7
Points : 7
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-04-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 Empty 7zip password

Post  TheLeon on Wed May 30, 2018 7:45 am

Neither immortal nor immortalchess will release the powerbook from 7zip.

I bought the Opening Encyclopedia 2018 but I want to focus on the London.

TheLeon

Posts : 1
Points : 2
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018 Empty Re: Chessbase - London System Powerbook 2018

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum