chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Tue May 01, 2018 12:53 am

https://www.up-4ever.com/4p4xn8jnmmqj
https://www.up-4ever.com/e9845scpu2nk
https://www.up-4ever.com/7q64auri2fzy
https://www.up-4ever.com/1201d31lymd9
https://www.up-4ever.com/24nur5ia1ieg
https://www.up-4ever.com/6wz4xy5qap4r
https://www.up-4ever.com/tww4p5kj2g7j

Password: FROM_IMMORTAL_FORUM

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 158
Points : 595
Reputation : 165
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 33
Location : TUNISIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  lorcalorca on Wed May 16, 2018 4:53 pm

Hello...
Seems that the download period is expired.
Can anyone givenew links?

Thanks!

lorcalorca

Posts : 23
Points : 28
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

NO most work

Post  TheZyrax on Wed May 16, 2018 5:49 pm

No most Links work cant get link 2 to download text file though

TheZyrax

Posts : 11
Points : 16
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2014-09-07
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  lorcalorca on Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 am

This is strange.
I can no more download txt files for 4ever.com site.
I always have "Expired download session" when i click on create link (not premium).
Can you give me the content of txt file for https://www.up-4ever.com/1201d31lymd9 ?

thanks,

lorcalorca

Posts : 23
Points : 28
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-04-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  xxww17 on Thu May 17, 2018 5:41 am

I can't get the txt file from this link:
https://www.up-4ever.com/e9845scpu2nk
Could you help on that? Thanks a lot.

xxww17

Posts : 37
Points : 79
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2017-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  chesspro123 on Thu May 17, 2018 9:29 am

Some one can tell me , how this .txt file works? I download the file , and what to do with it?
Thank you

chesspro123

Posts : 2
Points : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  Vilol Scni on Thu May 17, 2018 1:07 pm

xxww17 wrote:I can't get the txt file from this link:
https://www.up-4ever.com/e9845scpu2nk
Could you help on that? Thanks a lot.

 here is : https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/2q4OJJeo/file.html


Last edited by Vilol Scni on Thu May 17, 2018 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vilol Scni

Posts : 25
Points : 49
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-06-12
Age : 51
Location : Ajaccio (corsica)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: CHESS IMPROVEMENT SECRETS FOR THE BUSY PLAYER (THE GINGERGM METHOD)" BY GM SIMON WILLIAMS

Post  Vilol Scni on Thu May 17, 2018 1:12 pm

lorcalorca wrote:This is strange.
I can no more download txt files for 4ever.com site.
I always have "Expired download session" when i click on create link (not premium).
Can you give me the content of txt file for https://www.up-4ever.com/1201d31lymd9 ?

thanks,

You have that :

 https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/fkDLBWKV/file.html

Vilol Scni

Posts : 25
Points : 49
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-06-12
Age : 51
Location : Ajaccio (corsica)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  xxww17 on Fri May 18, 2018 4:17 am

Got it. Thank you very much.

xxww17

Posts : 37
Points : 79
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2017-09-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  ChessCaissa on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:48 am

Vilol Scni wrote:
lorcalorca wrote:This is strange.
I can no more download txt files for 4ever.com site.
I always have "Expired download session" when i click on create link (not premium).
Can you give me the content of txt file for https://www.up-4ever.com/1201d31lymd9 ?

thanks,

You have that :

 https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/fkDLBWKV/file.html

By now, some two weeks later, the link is already dead. Sad Luckily, I have the small version (548 mb), and here is the link for that:
https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/ukOtsX57/file.html

Password: Caissa

Thanks to the original uploader! sunny

I have the feeling that this link will not live for long, either, so members interested should download asap...

ChessCaissa

Posts : 788
Points : 3488
Reputation : 2496
Join date : 2018-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  Benishimoto on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:21 pm

ChessCaissa wrote:
Vilol Scni wrote:
lorcalorca wrote:This is strange.
I can no more download txt files for 4ever.com site.
I always have "Expired download session" when i click on create link (not premium).
Can you give me the content of txt file for https://www.up-4ever.com/1201d31lymd9 ?

thanks,

You have that :

 https://www7.zippyshare.com/v/fkDLBWKV/file.html

By now, some two weeks later, the link is already dead. Sad   Luckily,  I have the small version (548 mb), and here is the link for that:
https://www30.zippyshare.com/v/ukOtsX57/file.html

Password: Caissa

Thanks to the original uploader! sunny

I have the feeling that this link will not live for long, either, so members interested should download asap...
Hello Caissa and thanx for all your up's. Can you please upload the #2? bounce bounce bounce bounce
avatar
Benishimoto

Posts : 84
Points : 165
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2018-04-01
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  ChessCaissa on Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:31 pm

I think I have posted this before, but here it is again, probably for the last time, and the file will be available for a VERY SHORT time only (small version, 661 mb unpacked):
https://userscloud.com/o42ff6yvzlce

Password: Caissa

Thanks to gambit_man and dom86668! sunny

REQUEST Please, let us carry the load jointly, as is appropriate in a forum based on sharing. Let us have some of our members download this file, so that when my link is no longer available (which is likely to be very soon) others can make mirrors and share them if and when additional requests for links are made. Thanks in advance! cheers

ChessCaissa

Posts : 788
Points : 3488
Reputation : 2496
Join date : 2018-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

re-upload? :-)

Post  jorn on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:45 pm

Hello there,

I would be very grateful if someone could re-upload this. After my download I will re-upload, if the next guy also does this, it can stay online longer Very Happy

Thanks!

jorn

Posts : 8
Points : 17
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2018-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  ChessCaissa on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:03 am

[quote="jorn"]Hello there,

I would be very grateful if someone could re-upload this. After my download I will re-upload, if the next guy also does this, it can stay online longer Very Happy

Thanks![/quote

In this spirit:
https://dropmefiles.com/4rrUa

Pw: Caissa

ChessCaissa

Posts : 788
Points : 3488
Reputation : 2496
Join date : 2018-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  jorn on Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:47 am

Thank you sir!

As promised I have re-uploaded it to zippyshare:

www46.zippyshare.com/v/tOjLesyl/file.html

Per request I will re-upload a few times if the link is expired. After that the next person can take over :-)

jorn

Posts : 8
Points : 17
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2018-06-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chess Improvement Secrets for the Busy Player (The GingerGM Method)" by GM Simon Williams

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum