chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Kornev books

Go down

Kornev books Empty Kornev books

Post  Guest on Wed May 02, 2018 3:42 pm

Hi guys!


I'm searching for following books by Kornev in PGN format:

Play 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6!, A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 2: Volume 2: The Caro-Kann and Other Defences, A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 1: Volume 1: The Slav and Other Defences, A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4, Vol. 3: The Nimzo-Indian and Other Defences, A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Volume 1: Volume 1: English, Pirc, Reti and Other Defences, Rossolimo and Friends: A Complete Repertoire vs. the Sicilian, A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Volume 2: Volume 2: The King's Indian Defence, A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4, Vol. 1: The Complete Queen's Gambit, A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4, Vol. 2: The King's Fianchetto Defences.

All the best,
chess4ever008

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Kornev books Empty Re: Kornev books

Post  ChessCaissa on Wed May 02, 2018 8:42 pm

Most of them are here:
http://rgho.st/7gQrmCmBZ
http://rgho.st/6K7YGSggy

Password: Caissa

Thanks to gambit_man! sunny

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1635
Points : 10244
Reputation : 7921
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Kornev books Empty Re: Kornev books

Post  ChessCaissa on Sun May 13, 2018 10:14 pm

chess4ever008 wrote:Hi guys!


I'm searching for following books by Kornev in PGN format:

Play 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6!, A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 2: Volume 2: The Caro-Kann and Other Defences, A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 1: Volume 1: The Slav and Other Defences, A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4, Vol. 3: The Nimzo-Indian and Other Defences, A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Volume 1: Volume 1: English, Pirc, Reti and Other Defences, Rossolimo and Friends: A Complete Repertoire vs. the Sicilian, A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Volume 2: Volume 2: The King's Indian Defence, A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4, Vol. 1: The Complete Queen's Gambit, A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4, Vol. 2: The King's Fianchetto Defences.

All the best,
chess4ever008

I have now received a request to upload these books in PDF format also, so here is a link for that (62.8 mb unpacked):
http://rgho.st/8BXwvfSXz

Password: Caissa

Thanks to the original uploaders! sunny

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1635
Points : 10244
Reputation : 7921
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Kornev books Empty Re: Kornev books

Post  Chesstactics on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:47 am

Hi guys,

Still looking for this two Kornev books, I didn't found it in the previous link.

1) Play 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6!

2) A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Volume 1

Thanks for your help

Chesstactics

Posts : 18
Points : 31
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kornev books Empty Re: Kornev books

Post  ChessCaissa on Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:25 pm

Chesstactics wrote:Hi guys,

Still looking for this two Kornev books, I didn't found it in the previous link.

1)  Play 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6!

2) A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Volume 1

Thanks for your help

Your item 2 is in the package, indeed it is the very first item there.
Enjoy! sunny

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1635
Points : 10244
Reputation : 7921
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Kornev books Empty Re: Kornev books

Post  Chesstactics on Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:24 am

ChessCaissa wrote:
Chesstactics wrote:Hi guys,

Still looking for this two Kornev books, I didn't found it in the previous link.

1)  Play 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6!

2) A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Volume 1

Thanks for your help

Your item 2 is in the package, indeed it is the very first item there.
Enjoy! sunny

Thanks for your answer but you made a mistake, in the package there is only the volume 2 not the volume 1.


Chesstactics

Posts : 18
Points : 31
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-06-05

Back to top Go down

Kornev books Empty Re: Kornev books

Post  SaudiChess on Tue May 07, 2019 7:45 am

hello everyone

I am looking for " Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 2 The Caro-Kann and Other Defences - Alexei Kornev "

Thank you

SaudiChess

Posts : 73
Points : 70
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-07-12

Back to top Go down

Kornev books Empty THANKS A LOT!!

Post  caliche2018 on Tue May 07, 2019 8:21 am

cheers bounce

caliche2018

Posts : 52
Points : 112
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2018-04-04

Back to top Go down

Kornev books Empty File is not available

Post  zippydiddy on Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:41 am

ChessCaissa wrote:
chess4ever008 wrote:Hi guys!


I'm searching for following books by Kornev in PGN format:

Play 1.d4 d5 2.c4 e6!, A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 2: Volume 2: The Caro-Kann and Other Defences, A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 1: Volume 1: The Slav and Other Defences, A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4, Vol. 3: The Nimzo-Indian and Other Defences, A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Volume 1: Volume 1: English, Pirc, Reti and Other Defences, Rossolimo and Friends: A Complete Repertoire vs. the Sicilian, A Practical Black Repertoire with Nf6, g6, d6 Volume 2: Volume 2: The King's Indian Defence, A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4, Vol. 1: The Complete Queen's Gambit, A Practical White Repertoire with 1.d4 and 2.c4, Vol. 2: The King's Fianchetto Defences.

All the best,
chess4ever008

I have now received a request to upload these books in PDF format also, so here is a link for that (62.8 mb unpacked):
http://rgho.st/8BXwvfSXz

Password: Caissa

Thanks to the original uploaders! sunny

Please reupload or just upload these two A Practical Black Repertoire with d5, c6. Volume 1: Volume 1: The Slav and Other Defences and Rossolimo and Friends, thanks.

zippydiddy

Posts : 11
Points : 15
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-07-31

Back to top Go down

Kornev books Empty Re: Kornev books

Post  folfor on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:05 pm

links down...

another links to pgn cbv kornev books?

thanks!

folfor

Posts : 5
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-02-12

Back to top Go down

Kornev books Empty Re: Kornev books

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum