chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

The Sniper" by Charlie Storey (CBFT as MP4 Videos)

Go down

The Sniper" by Charlie Storey (CBFT as MP4 Videos) Empty The Sniper" by Charlie Storey (CBFT as MP4 Videos)

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Wed May 02, 2018 6:57 am

https://www.up-4ever.com/c67z4e7mcxdp

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Sniper" by Charlie Storey (CBFT as MP4 Videos) Empty Re: The Sniper" by Charlie Storey (CBFT as MP4 Videos)

Post  kingame01 on Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:24 am

http://www.solidfiles.com/v/YnR5rAxVKAVRK
Password: THANK YOU VERY MUCH

kingame01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Sniper" by Charlie Storey (CBFT as MP4 Videos) Empty Re: The Sniper" by Charlie Storey (CBFT as MP4 Videos)

Post  kingame01 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:25 pm

Do you have sdvl?
Thank you

kingame01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  schachuzipus on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:33 pm

kingame01 wrote:Do you have sdvl?
Thank you

Hello kingame01,

here you go:

Code:
https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/NtLARYQX/file.html

PW: immortal

All credits to the original uploader!

Cheers, schachuzipus

schachuzipus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mekkihd on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:44 pm

schachuzipus wrote:
kingame01 wrote:Do you have sdvl?
Thank you

Hello kingame01,

here you go:

Code:
https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/NtLARYQX/file.html

PW: immortal

All credits to the original uploader!

Cheers, schachuzipus

please link for prot file ?!....

mekkihd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:04 pm

mekkihd wrote:

Rather than worry about individual prot files  - easiest way is to install ALL prot files in one go.  Here are all prot files up to  January 2019.  Download and put all these in your STREAMS folder ( C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ChessBase\Streams) then you'll be able to play any  CBFT or SDVL and any of the protected CBFTs up to that date  - including this one (of course assuming you have run the CBFT patcher correctly) and then just add any new ones to it:

prot files up to January 2019

Code:
https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/sS9xAbUJ/file.html

(link is not clickable you have to copy and paste into a web browser - I post links this way as it avoids the ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets attached to links if you post them directly)

Thanks to Kawizo and AHAD

Last edited by gambit_man on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mekkihd on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:17 pm

gambit_man wrote:
mekkihd wrote:

Rather than worry about individual prot files  - easiest way is to install ALL prot files in one go.  Here are all prot files up to  January 2018.  Download and put all these in your STREAMS folder ( C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ChessBase\Streams) then you'll be able to play any  CBFT or SDVL and any of the protected CBFTs up to that date  - including this one (of course assuming you have run the CBFT patcher correctly) and then just add any new ones to it:

prot files up to January 2018

Code:

(link is not clickable you have to copy and paste into a web browser - I post links this way as it avoids the ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets attached to links if you post them directly)

thank you so much its really work cheers

mekkihd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:21 pm

gambit_man wrote:
mekkihd wrote:

Rather than worry about individual prot files  - easiest way is to install ALL prot files in one go.  Here are all prot files up to  January 2018.  Download and put all these in your STREAMS folder ( C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ChessBase\Streams) then you'll be able to play any  CBFT or SDVL and any of the protected CBFTs up to that date  - including this one (of course assuming you have run the CBFT patcher correctly) and then just add any new ones to it:

prot files up to January 2018

Code:

Thank you very much gambit_man, a small remark, I think you mean prot files up to January 2019
CroCo_DiLe-
CroCo_DiLe-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:25 pm

CroCo_DiLe- wrote:
Thank you very much gambit_man, a small remark, I think you mean prot files up to January 2019

Hi,

Yes thanks you are right I have amended my post - it is all prot files up to January 2019.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:31 am

Gambit, you wrote Thanks to Kawizo and AHAD, I suppose these guys came from immortal forum, does that mean that since ImmortalChess is down, we won't get any of the new .prot files for the new released courses from Chessbase?
CroCo_DiLe-
CroCo_DiLe-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  schachuzipus on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:44 am

CroCo_DiLe- wrote:Gambit, you wrote Thanks to Kawizo and AHAD, I suppose these guys came from immortal forum, does that mean that since ImmortalChess is down, we won't get any of the new .prot files for the new released courses from Chessbase?

Hello CroCo_DiLe-,

if a new CBFT is shared here the corresponding prot file will also be shared.

It must be modified before sharing it but there are people who know how to do so.

Kawizo and AHAD are two members (amongst others) on immortalchess who collected all the prot files up to date and put them in one folder to ease things for other members.

(I have also done that once and made a list with all prot files and the corresponding CBFTs)

Cheers, schachuzipus

schachuzipus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CroCo_DiLe- on Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:51 am

schachuzipus wrote:
CroCo_DiLe- wrote:Gambit, you wrote Thanks to Kawizo and AHAD, I suppose these guys came from immortal forum, does that mean that since ImmortalChess is down, we won't get any of the new .prot files for the new released courses from Chessbase?

Hello CroCo_DiLe-,

if a new CBFT is shared here the corresponding prot file will also be shared.

It must be modified before sharing it but there are people who know how to do so.

Kawizo and AHAD are two members (amongst others) on immortalchess who collected all the prot files up to date and put them in one folder to ease things for other members.

(I have also done that once and made a list with all prot files and the corresponding CBFTs)

Cheers, schachuzipus

Thanks schachuzipus for your answer. Do you mean that we can create the .prot file with the CBFT prot file maker software?
This I think I understand, however to create the .prot file we need the CBFT# and the CBFT code which are mentioned in the code list of CBFT-Patch18, but my question is how can find out the CBFT# and the CBFT code of a new chessbase course?
Thanks in advance for your help
CroCo_DiLe-
CroCo_DiLe-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  schachuzipus on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:39 am

CroCo_DiLe- wrote:

Thanks schachuzipus for your answer. Do you mean that we can create the .prot file with the CBFT prot file maker software?
This I think I understand, however to create the .prot file we need the CBFT# and the CBFT code which are mentioned in the code list of CBFT-Patch18, but my question is how can find out the CBFT#  and the CBFT code of a new chessbase course?
Thanks in advance for your help

Hello again,

if you buy a new CBFT and install it a prot file will be generated during the install process.

But that prot file is "personalized" and if you share that prot file it can be traced back to you.

So the prot file must be anonymized before sharing. For this purpose send a PM to
(for example) gambit_man who knows how to do so.

After it has been anonymized it can be shared and used by everyone.

Cheers, schachuzipus

schachuzipus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down