chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

looking for two chess book pgn files (Nunn and Ault books)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

looking for two chess book pgn files (Nunn and Ault books)

Post  BubblesTheFish on Wed May 16, 2018 10:14 am

Hi,

New user here, great website. I am a chess novice, always had an interest in the game and now trying to improve beyond the base level.

Anyway, I chose 2 books to start my study with (I already have PDF of both, at least one I found here!). I would like to have PGN file to accompany each book, which I feel would improve study quality. I did a google search to try to find each pgn myself, but I was unable to find a pgn for either of these books.

Book #1 I start with:
The Chess Tutor: Elements of Combinations by Leslie H. Ault. I would like to have PGN for it.

Book #2 is:
Understanding Chess Move by Move - by John Nunn
This book also seems excellent to start with, and PGN would be ideal for this book because he commentates every move from 1. to end. So I would just read his analysis and click thru the pgn move-by-move and "see" the move on the board.

Thanks in advance, appreciate your efforts to share chess info would everyone. Best regards.
BubblesTheFish

BubblesTheFish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: looking for two chess book pgn files (Nunn and Ault books)

Post  ChessCaissa on Wed May 16, 2018 10:58 am

BubblesTheFish wrote:Hi,

New user here, great website.  I am a chess novice, always had an interest in the game and now trying to improve beyond the base level.

Anyway, I chose 2 books to start my study with (I already have PDF of both, at least one I found here!).  I would like to have PGN file to accompany each book, which I feel would improve study quality.  I did a google search to try to find each pgn myself, but I was unable to find a pgn for either of these books.

Book #1 I start with:
The Chess Tutor: Elements of Combinations by Leslie H. Ault.  I would like to have PGN for it.  

Book #2 is:
Understanding Chess Move by Move - by John Nunn
This book also seems excellent to start with, and PGN would be ideal for this book because he commentates every move from 1. to end.  So I would just read his analysis and click thru the pgn move-by-move and "see" the move on the board.

Thanks in advance, appreciate your efforts to share chess info would everyone.  Best regards.
BubblesTheFish

Here are both PGN's in a single file:
http://rgho.st/7gYcDvX7q

Password: Caissa

Thanks to kingfisher6! sunny

ChessCaissa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BubblesTheFish on Thu May 17, 2018 9:07 am

Hi,

wow, THANK YOU ChessCaissa and kingfisher6. Very appreciative to both of you.

BubblesTheFish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top