chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Mon May 28, 2018 8:10 am

Password for all files: immortalchess.net
https://www.up-4.net/r0kj5oxbkypo
https://www.up-4.net/843uvxgu21tr
https://www.up-4.net/jhzaam1p87ua
Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Capture

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 774
Points : 1328
Reputation : -772
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 34
Location : TUNISIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Re: Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Post  virinchikvn on Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Can you upload the links with Zippyshare instead of solidfiles. Cannot work with solidfiles here anymore as they are blocked.

virinchikvn

Posts : 97
Points : 116
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2018-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Re: Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Post  Benishimoto on Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:55 pm

Re-upload Please!!! cheers
Benishimoto
Benishimoto

Posts : 103
Points : 176
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2018-04-01
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Re: Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Post  ChessCaissa on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:32 am

Benishimoto wrote:Re-upload Please!!! cheers

"Tiny" version (511 mb unpacked):
https://userscloud.com/ld803ks0hkmr

Password: Caissa

Thanks to gambit_man, psrinivasan and the Immortal Chess team which purchased and processed this video! sunny

This file is not likely to survive for long, so please hurry to download!

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1651
Points : 9686
Reputation : 7307
Join date : 2018-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Re: Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Post  virinchikvn on Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:56 pm

ChessCaissa wrote:
Benishimoto wrote:Re-upload Please!!! cheers

"Tiny" version (511 mb unpacked):
https://userscloud.com/ld803ks0hkmr

Password: Caissa

Thanks to gambit_man, psrinivasan and the Immortal Chess team which purchased and processed this video! sunny

This file is not likely to survive for long, so please hurry to download!


Thank you very much and as usual you have been helpful as ever. What is the difference between the original and the Tiny version? Is it funcationality or video quality?

virinchikvn

Posts : 97
Points : 116
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2018-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Re: Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Post  ChessCaissa on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:01 pm

virinchikvn wrote:
ChessCaissa wrote:
Benishimoto wrote:Re-upload Please!!! cheers

"Tiny" version (511 mb unpacked):
https://userscloud.com/ld803ks0hkmr

Password: Caissa

Thanks to gambit_man, psrinivasan and the Immortal Chess team which purchased and processed this video! sunny

This file is not likely to survive for long, so please hurry to download!


Thank you very much and as usual you have been helpful as ever. What is the difference between the original and the Tiny version? Is it funcationality or video quality?

The experts who produces this version assured me that the quality of the video and audio, or at least the resolution, are identical to the original. The Tiny is more economical, and it already has the conversion to the MP4 format. I myself always store and use the Tiny versions, because space on my HDD is limited...

ChessCaissa

Posts : 1651
Points : 9686
Reputation : 7307
Join date : 2018-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Re: Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Post  virinchikvn on Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:40 pm

ChessCaissa wrote:
virinchikvn wrote:
ChessCaissa wrote:
Benishimoto wrote:Re-upload Please!!! cheers

"Tiny" version (511 mb unpacked):
https://userscloud.com/ld803ks0hkmr

Password: Caissa

Thanks to gambit_man, psrinivasan and the Immortal Chess team which purchased and processed this video! sunny

This file is not likely to survive for long, so please hurry to download!


Thank you very much and as usual you have been helpful as ever. What is the difference between the original and the Tiny version? Is it funcationality or video quality?

The experts who produces this version assured me that the quality of the video and audio, or at least the resolution, are identical to the original.  The Tiny is more economical, and it already has the conversion to the MP4 format.  I myself always store and use the Tiny versions, because space on my HDD is limited...

Thanks for the clarification and appreciate your hard work in this forum.

virinchikvn

Posts : 97
Points : 116
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2018-05-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Re: Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Post  khanindra802 on Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:27 pm

Please share zippyshare link . Thanks

khanindra802

Posts : 121
Points : 122
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2017-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Re: Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Post  NorwayChess on Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:16 pm

khanindra802 wrote:Please share zippyshare link . Thanks

Zippyshare mirror: https://www115.zippyshare.com/v/S5NaSomu/file.html

Password Caissa

NorwayChess

Posts : 67
Points : 230
Reputation : 139
Join date : 2018-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Thank you....

Post  GVasGV on Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:36 am

Thank you all! Smile

GVasGV

Posts : 17
Points : 9
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic  Empty Re: Key Squares Mastery with IM Vojislav Milanovic

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum