chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Some Questions

Go down

Some Questions

Post  myUsername on Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:17 am

Hello
When googling "immortal chess" it brings an old Russian forum which I can't understand where are download links (even with google translator). Here, there was a topic that said immortal has been closed. but sometimes I see in topics such sentencses "thanks for original uploaders to immortal forum". Is immortal open yet? Has it a new link or page? What about "india chess" & "Caissa Lovers"? Is there good sharing forums and sites like chessgod?

myUsername

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some Questions

Post  gambit_man on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:34 am

myUsername wrote:Hello
When googling "immortal chess" it brings an old Russian forum which I can't understand where are download links (even with google translator). Here, there was a topic that said immortal has been closed. but sometimes I see in topics such sentencses "thanks for original uploaders to immortal forum". Is immortal open yet? Has it a new link or page? What about "india chess" & "Caissa Lovers"? Is there good sharing forums and sites like chessgod?

Yes Immortal is up and working you can go and register to join as a member here:

Code:
http://immortalchess.net/forum/index.php

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:23 am

doomedpoet,

Go ahead and do the steps to create a new account. The captcha screen confuses everyone because it looks like the captcha isn't working - but it is !!    The message in red  "reCAPTCHA  V1 IS SHUTDOWN" actually IS the captcha - it is not a message meaning it doesn't work:

So type  reCAPTCHA  V1 IS SHUTDOWN into the capture box and OK.  Now wait a few minutes and you will get an email from Immortal advising you of new password and you can then log in.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  doomedpoet on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:54 am

Thank you. I am aware of that method, but it still didn't work for me. But guess what. Today I remembered that I have changed my password some time ago and I didn't visit Immortalchess in a while. I actually stored the mail (but forgot about it) with the changed password, so I just had to look it up. Smile

Thank you again for your generous help.

doomedpoet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  myUsername on Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:26 pm

Dear gambit_man, thank you very much!
But even that doesn't work.

myUsername

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:58 pm

myUsername wrote:Dear gambit_man, thank you very much!
But even that doesn't work.

Are you sure you still have the same email account you used when you first registered on Immortal ? Some people remembered they changed email accounts and the mail from Immortal telling them their password has been changed was going to a mailbox they didn't use anymore.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  myUsername on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:39 am

No, I hadn't account in immortal chess. I want to register for first time.

myUsername

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down