chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

1001 Crushing Checkmates: Annihilation Tactics from Everyday Chess Games - S.R Belding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1001 Crushing Checkmates: Annihilation Tactics from Everyday Chess Games - S.R Belding

Post  jiri on Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:25 pm

Title: 1001 Crushing Checkmates: Annihilation Tactics from Everyday Chess Games - S.R Belding
Kindle Edition: 2006 pages
Publication Date: 12 August 2018
Language: English
ASIN:B07FPBLJL8

Summary

Smart. Sensational. Stunning. For over a thousand years, checkmate has been the ultimate mental victory. Quite rightly, the emerging sport of chess boxing regards it as the only alternative to physical knockout. Winning feels good, but can a book ever deliver that crushing sensation? I think so. In 1001 checkmate problems, this book trains the reader to visualise, calculate and reflect. Each position is picked, unedited, from a REAL game between EVERYDAY club players, rated below Elo 2000. Each problem is followed on the next page by the solution.

This book contains the following problems in a random order:

Mate in 2: 345 problems
Mate in 3: 400 problems
Mate in 4: 256 problems

Why this chess book and not any other? This book is the result of an analysis of over 50 THOUSAND amateur games. I painstakingly searched for every forced mate, before rejecting all but the most elegant for final publication. In a clear testament to quality, this process took almost a year to complete. This is a fast and effective improvement course for beginners and intermediate players. Read it, learn from it and rediscover winning!

Download
NOTE: The file sizes are very large as the book is over 2000 pages long (!!). I already reduced the PDF from 280Mb down to 98Mb and found that any further reduction lessened the quality of the chessboard diagrams so I stopped there, but if anyone wants to reduce further please go ahead. I have not been able to do anything to reduce the EPUB and MOBI but have converted to those formats anyway in case anyone would like them.

Password for all files: immortal

PDF Version Text Searchable - 98.5Mb
1001 Crushing Checkmates_ Annih - S.R. Belding PDF.7z
https://www36.zippyshare.com/v/ZIziLc4u/file.html

Again,
Thank you Gambit Man

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1001 Crushing Checkmates: Annihilation Tactics from Everyday Chess Games - S.R Belding

Post  rickystevano on Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:16 pm

i think the diagram of this book can resize each pages many diagram,
not 1 page each 1 diagram

rickystevano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 1001 Crushing Checkmates: Annihilation Tactics from Everyday Chess Games - S.R Belding

Post  LANDRO on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:15 am

wow!! 2007 pages that is  a lot of chess TACTICS   MANY MANY THANKS cheers cheers cheers
LANDRO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top