chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  maxxmilan on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:22 am

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen 111
pdf: https://www.docdroid.net/XlZo9YW/the-woodpecker-method-by-axel-smith-hans-tikkanen.pdf#page=6

pdf: http://www.solidfiles.com/v/2ARkkK4VVaAgz

maxxmilan

Posts : 45
Points : 347
Reputation : 266
Join date : 2018-06-18

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  Seiko on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:40 am

Thanks a lot !

Seiko

Posts : 3
Points : 6
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-07-03

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  Bayerfan1968 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 am

Seiko wrote:Thanks a lot !

...from me too Wink

Bayerfan1968

Posts : 186
Points : 220
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2018-08-15

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  Rubinstein55 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Thank you very much Maxxmilan for sharing this new book!!! Very Happy sunny
cheers cheers cheers +1

Rubinstein55

Posts : 133
Points : 124
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2014-11-26
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Thanks

Post  Tarraschine on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:14 pm

Thanks guys ! Thank you all for the hard work

Tarraschine

Posts : 23
Points : 18
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-12-26

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  jiri on Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:18 pm

maxxmilan wrote:The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen 111
pdf: https://www.docdroid.net/XlZo9YW/the-woodpecker-method-by-axel-smith-hans-tikkanen.pdf#page=6

pdf: http://www.solidfiles.com/v/2ARkkK4VVaAgz

The Woodpecker Method - Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen - Quality Chess - 2018 OCR.djvu
https://www15.zippyshare.com/v/KA1Q7u8d/file.html


jiri

Posts : 655
Points : 3980
Reputation : 2628
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  dulcinian on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:18 pm

Thanks a lot!!! Razz bounce
dulcinian
dulcinian

Posts : 210
Points : 214
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2018-08-01

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  rickystevano on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:44 am

thank you max, +1 for you
good quality pdf

rickystevano

Posts : 197
Points : 207
Reputation : -12
Join date : 2017-11-21

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  jiri on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:19 pm

rickystevano wrote:thank you max, +1 for you
good quality pdf

The material from which these files were created came from a generous member. If you like these files then do yourself and other forum members a favour by not sharing them all over the net and discussing about them. Otherwise future contributions of this kind might be jeopardized.

Password: Don't Make "Thanks" Posts
gaurav_singh_m

Immortal Chess Forum

jiri

Posts : 655
Points : 3980
Reputation : 2628
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  dulcinian on Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:37 pm

jiri wrote:
rickystevano wrote:thank you max, +1 for you
good quality pdf

The material from which these files were created came from a generous member. If you like these files then do yourself and other forum members a favour by not sharing them all over the net and discussing about them. Otherwise future contributions of this kind might be jeopardized.

Password: Don't Make "Thanks" Posts
gaurav_singh_m

Immortal Chess Forum

Sorry jiri but I don't understand your message... And what's the meaning of that password: Don't make Thanks posts?

Shocked
dulcinian
dulcinian

Posts : 210
Points : 214
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2018-08-01

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  jiri on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:05 pm

dulcinian wrote:
jiri wrote:
rickystevano wrote:thank you max, +1 for you
good quality pdf

The material from which these files were created came from a generous member. If you like these files then do yourself and other forum members a favour by not sharing them all over the net and discussing about them. Otherwise future contributions of this kind might be jeopardized.

Password: Don't Make "Thanks" Posts
gaurav_singh_m

Immortal Chess Forum

Sorry jiri but I don't understand your message... And what's the meaning of that password: Don't make Thanks posts?

Shocked

Just Kidding, my Friend,
Kidding,

jiri

Posts : 655
Points : 3980
Reputation : 2628
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  dulcinian on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:12 pm

jiri wrote:
dulcinian wrote:
jiri wrote:
rickystevano wrote:thank you max, +1 for you
good quality pdf

The material from which these files were created came from a generous member. If you like these files then do yourself and other forum members a favour by not sharing them all over the net and discussing about them. Otherwise future contributions of this kind might be jeopardized.

Password: Don't Make "Thanks" Posts
gaurav_singh_m

Immortal Chess Forum

Sorry jiri but I don't understand your message... And what's the meaning of that password: Don't make Thanks posts?

Shocked

Just Kidding, my Friend,
Kidding,

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Razz Wink cheers lol!
dulcinian
dulcinian

Posts : 210
Points : 214
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2018-08-01

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Mirrors

Post  jiri on Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:35 pm

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Tckwjg10

https://m.vk.com/doc207112639_473074532?hash=8b398acef93b308093&dl=cfe27096cf0f7ed71c

jiri

Posts : 655
Points : 3980
Reputation : 2628
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty To be continued...

Post  jiri on Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:01 pm

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Tckwjg11

Replacement for Exercise 11 (pdf)
https://www71.zippyshare.com/v/Mq2sdPvh/file.html

This was posted in a blog post on QC that spartan pointed out. I am trying to incorporate it in the book itself. If it will not be possible then I'll add it as a pdf in the book and post new links.


The Woodpecker Method - Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen - Quality Chess - 2018
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/aqy3YYrd4NLXV

I just finished to create the pgn with all the 1128 diagrams (no moves included yet)

Thanks and please share

Here a fix to the exercise 11:

To no degradate the quality in that page...
I chose to repair it pasting above the original chessboard...

[Possibly a new back cover version and minor changes since it was done using my personal version in my HD...]

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/Wo962VfT/file.html
Pw: immortal


Mirrors : No Pw
https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/mIzhl9oZ/file.html

(The best version)

jiri

Posts : 655
Points : 3980
Reputation : 2628
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  festival on Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:43 am

jiri wrote:
I just finished to create the pgn with all the 1128 diagrams (no moves included yet)

Thanks and please share

Thanks jiri (+1)

Here's your PGN where I modified Game 11 like shown in the new PDF

Code:
https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/UL5kIEFu/file.html

festival

Posts : 569
Points : 1232
Reputation : 503
Join date : 2018-05-15

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty To be continued... (again )

Post  jiri on Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:22 pm

This book has 1128 exercises split into chapters 1-3: Easy 1-122, Intermediate 223-984 and Advanced 985-1128. These are followed by chapters 4-6 with fully annotated solutions.

First I modified Remizatorul's excellent diagrams PGN by changing:
the endings of 1100 FEN strings from 0"] -> 1"] so that the diagrams would display in my favourite ChessPad2 (Chessbase is forgiving)
the FEN string for #11 to that for the correct diagram from reply 2
the Result of #51 from * to 0-1, and of #11, 87, 109, 132, 137, & 158 to a draw (based on solutions)

For the Easy exercises 1-222, I then used copy/paste/format to create a solutions PGN file including all text and alternate lines (the book uses a check-mark to indicate "a move which should be seen as part of the solution"; in the PGN I used an asterisk.)

I'll leave it to others to carry on with adding the solutions for the Intermediate and Advanced exercises


Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen - The Woodpecker Method (diagrams 1-1128).pgn
https://www.mediafire.com/?ner82dbw8nwqp6n
Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen - The Woodpecker Method (solutions 1-222).pgn
https://www.mediafire.com/?l9e3thvl52f4j1g
Thanks to all who took part in this project

jiri

Posts : 655
Points : 3980
Reputation : 2628
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty To be continued... (Very Funny)

Post  jiri on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:41 pm

THE WOODPECKER METHOD Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen
Released: 2018
Format: pdf
Скрытый текст:
https://www81.zippyshare.com/v/ttwpXb3R/file.html




Note: This is the same pdf file as in Post #1. (GS)

Mirrors : No Pw
https://www4.zippyshare.com/v/mIzhl9oZ/file.html
(The best version)

jiri



jiri

Posts : 655
Points : 3980
Reputation : 2628
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Want the book - "The Wood Pecker method" in cbv format

Post  SanjayDG on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:29 am

Is this book "The Wood Pecker method" have been ever published in Chessbase format ??
If yes, pls help me for downloading this book by sharing link


Thanks in Advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

SanjayDG

Posts : 7
Points : 6
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-10-04

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  ramox666 on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:54 pm

SanjayDG wrote:Is this book "The Wood Pecker method" have been ever published in Chessbase format ??
If yes, pls help me for downloading this book by sharing link


Thanks in Advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nope!
ramox666
ramox666

Posts : 409
Points : 1676
Reputation : 1257
Join date : 2018-07-05

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  kenyan boy on Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:42 am

jiri wrote:This book has 1128 exercises split into chapters 1-3: Easy 1-122, Intermediate 223-984 and Advanced 985-1128. These are followed by chapters 4-6 with fully annotated solutions.

First I modified Remizatorul's excellent diagrams PGN by changing:
the endings of 1100 FEN strings from 0"] -> 1"] so that the diagrams would display in my favourite ChessPad2 (Chessbase is forgiving)
the FEN string for #11 to that for the correct diagram from reply 2
the Result of #51 from * to 0-1, and of #11, 87, 109, 132, 137, & 158 to a draw (based on solutions)

For the Easy exercises 1-222, I then used copy/paste/format to create a solutions PGN file including all text and alternate lines (the book uses a check-mark to indicate "a move which should be seen as part of the solution"; in the PGN I used an asterisk.)

I'll leave it to others to carry on with adding the solutions for the Intermediate and Advanced exercises


Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen - The Woodpecker Method (diagrams 1-1128).pgn
https://www.mediafire.com/?ner82dbw8nwqp6n
Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen - The Woodpecker Method (solutions 1-222).pgn
https://www.mediafire.com/?l9e3thvl52f4j1g
Thanks to all who took part in this project

there is something wrong with the pgn for 1-1128 its returning errors when i try to import

kenyan boy

Posts : 76
Points : 60
Reputation : -22
Join date : 2019-02-04
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  bobb on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:19 am

kenyan boy wrote:
jiri wrote:This book has 1128 exercises split into chapters 1-3: Easy 1-122, Intermediate 223-984 and Advanced 985-1128. These are followed by chapters 4-6 with fully annotated solutions..........

..............I'll leave it to others to carry on with adding the solutions for the Intermediate and Advanced exercises


Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen - The Woodpecker Method (diagrams 1-1128).pgn
https://www.mediafire.com/?ner82dbw8nwqp6n
Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen - The Woodpecker Method (solutions 1-222).pgn
https://www.mediafire.com/?l9e3thvl52f4j1g
Thanks to all who took part in this project

there is something wrong with the pgn for 1-1128 its returning errors when i try to import

I would like to help. Can you you share the tools/process you used to make this. I don't want to re-invent the wheel if you already figured it out. Just a quick point form and I'll figure the rest out. Thanks

bobb

Posts : 71
Points : 214
Reputation : 147
Join date : 2019-01-10

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  kenyan boy on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:23 pm

bobb wrote:
kenyan boy wrote:
jiri wrote:This book has 1128 exercises split into chapters 1-3: Easy 1-122, Intermediate 223-984 and Advanced 985-1128. These are followed by chapters 4-6 with fully annotated solutions..........

..............I'll leave it to others to carry on with adding the solutions for the Intermediate and Advanced exercises


Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen - The Woodpecker Method (diagrams 1-1128).pgn
https://www.mediafire.com/?ner82dbw8nwqp6n
Axel Smith, Hans Tikkanen - The Woodpecker Method (solutions 1-222).pgn
https://www.mediafire.com/?l9e3thvl52f4j1g
Thanks to all who took part in this project

there is something wrong with the pgn for 1-1128 its returning errors when i try to import

I would like to help. Can you you share the tools/process you used to make this. I don't want to re-invent the wheel if you already figured it out. Just a quick point form and I'll figure the rest out. Thanks

am not the one who made this

kenyan boy

Posts : 76
Points : 60
Reputation : -22
Join date : 2019-02-04
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen Empty Re: The Woodpecker Method by Axel Smith & Hans Tikkanen

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum