chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Strengthen your chess foundation with IM Nisha Mohota CBFT MP4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strengthen your chess foundation with IM Nisha Mohota CBFT MP4

Post  ChessCaissa on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:23 am

Nisha Mohota is an International Master and an experienced trainer. Last year she was in Hamburg to record a DVD in the ChessBase studio. "Strengthen your chess foundation" contains important theoretical and practical knowledge on openings, middlegames and endgames. The DVD also focuses on one extremely important element in chess that is rarely spoken about – psychology. Six hours of high quality content.

When Nisha Mohota was planning to record a DVD for ChessBase, a lot of topics crossed her mind. After a lot of thought and effort she decided to create a manual that would give club players crucial and important knowledge related to endgames, middlegames and openings in one place. It was a very ambitious project, but knowing the perfectionist that Nisha is, she left no stone unturned in trying to create high class educational material.

Usually ChessBase DVDs contain four hours of video training. Nisha's DVD contains six!

It helps that Nisha is not only a strong chess player – a full-fledged International Master, but also an experienced trainer. We asked Nisha to tell us what is it that chess players would gain by watching her DVD. The loquacious girl from Kolkata says, "Many chess players have this problem - what exactly to think on the board. The parents of some of the young kids warn them, "Don't come back before spending two hours at the board!" The child goes to tournament hall confused – "What do they really want me to think about?"

I have tried to explain what they can think about, how they can think. In chess, as in life, decision making is extremely important. This habit is essential to become a stronger player. In today's world, when chess is becoming more competitive, youngsters are collapsing under pressure. Some reprimand themselves too strongly for errors and instead of enjoying the beauty in chess, they just take it as a punishment to themselves.

That is why I have dealt with a rare branch - the psychological aspect of chess - to err is human etc. Also there are some must know patterns, structures, endgames which can't be learnt with calculation. I have tried to give as much knowledge as possible of some really must-know stuff in chess. So basically my DVD is a mix of knowledge and application which every practical player should balance to grow as a player."

IM Nisha Mohota: “On this DVD I show and explain elements of chess strategy and tactics every player should know. I offer guidelines to steer you through the opening, show basic endgames, help you to understand fundamental pawn structures, and explain principles and patterns of attack and defense. But to play successfully, theory is not enough. It also helps to know a bit about chess psychology because even the strongest players make mistakes. It is important to know how to deal with errors – errors of your opponent and errors you make. Throughout the DVD I try to highlight two of the most important elements of chess: the process of decision-making and how pawn structures shape the position and help you to find the right plans. Finally, I talk about ‘beauty’ in chess – after all, this is what attracts me to the game.”

Link (333 mb unpacked):
https://www93.zippyshare.com/v/kcba9YqE/file.html

Password: CAISSA

Thanks to the original uploader and to murdertheking! sunny

ChessCaissa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strengthen your chess foundation with IM Nisha Mohota CBFT MP4

Post  dulcinian on Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:11 am

Thanks!!! Razz bounce
dulcinian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  fig79 on Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Thanks Very Happy

fig79

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomstays on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:11 am

Its SDVL please

Tomstays

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Strengthen your chess foundation with IM Nisha Mohota CBFT SDVL

Post  ChessCaissa on Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:39 am

Strengthen your chess foundation with IM Nisha Mohota CBFT SDVL version:
https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/7ZrO3tej/file.html

Thanks to the original uploader! sunny

ChessCaissa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fritz Trainer Activation

Post  abhithegr8tacticalwizard on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Does anyone know how to activate fritz trainer? Please tell.....Thanks in advance Exclamation

abhithegr8tacticalwizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top