chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

GM MESGEN AMANOVS 1-YEAR PROGRAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  barathi on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:41 am

GM MESGEN AMANOV’S 1-YEAR PROGRAM

English                     French                     German                     Italian                     Norwegian                     Portuguese                     Spanish         

Menu

Refer Friends

Login or create an account to earn points.

$396.00

$249.00

1 Review(s) | Add Your Review

IN STOCK

You could receive 30 Points for writing a review and/or rating this product.

The Only Program You Need To Get Better At Chess
Experience the Power of True One-on-One Grandmaster Lessons!
COMES WITH ONE (1) MONTH OF BONUS ICC MEMBERSHIP

Qty:

ADD TO CART

(Digital Download)

Add to Wishlist

Share FacebookShare on Twitter

DESCRIPTION

For the first time ever, GM Mesgen Amanov is making his complete 1 year program available in four packed volumes that you can get instantly! 

Here's how GM Amanov's full 1-year program works:

You will start the course with the most important concept in chess: "The Process of Thinking".You will learn all the fundamentals of positional understanding.Step-by-step you will see your middlegame, endgame and all-around game improving, leading to an inevitable, significant increase to your elo rating.

This is the special training program designed, not just to help you find the right answers at the board, but also to ask the right questions. 

GM Amanov teaches that most mistakes are made because we are focusing on the wrong thing. This course sets out to correct that by revealing what’s really going on in each position. 

EACH OF THE 4 VOLUMES IN THIS PROGRAM CONTAINS:

GM Mesgen Amanov’s uniquely structured training which speeds up the process of absorbing new material, remembering it and being ready to apply it.12 exclusive video lessons shot in the form of a one-on-one lesson with GM Amanov as he reveals what you need to know to play well in each type of position (these videos have a $600 value)3 bonus video lessons ($75 value) adding depth to your understanding.Tournament GuidanceFull Support: Contact GM Mesgen personally anytime.

WHAT YOU GET 

Volume 1: 3 months of material which will enhance your thinking process, improve your feel for the true nature of the position and help you find hard-to-spot moves. Volume 2: Learn how to maximize your wins with accurate, dominant play in the middlegame and endgame. All based on must know fundamentalsVolume 3: Take your positional play to the next level with 3 months material on the intricacies of piece coordination and strategic exchanges. Made easy to remember with model games. Volume 4: Another 15 lessons, this time on strategy and advanced thinking methods. Learn how to make progress in any position plus how to recognize the critical moments in a game.       

GM Amanov starts the course with the most important concept in chess: the process of thinking. After that, you will learn all the fundamentals of positional understanding. Step-by-step you will see your middlegame, endgame and all-round game improving, leading to an inevitable, significant increase to your elo rating. 

Choose any individual volume or get bundles with several volumes together and save BIG. For example, you can get just the first 15 lessons to see how you like it or get your hands on the entire 1 year program now.

WHO IS GM MESGEN AND WHAT IS THIS PROGRAM ABOUT

"Hi, I'm Grandmaster Mesgen Amanov and for the last 12 years I've been a professional chess player and coach. Over that time, I've helped hundreds of students significantly improve their chess. Many of them became experts and masters. 4 years ago I founded the Mesgen Amanov Chess Academy and invited the best US Grandmasters to work with me. Every other week our chess academy hosts intense 6-hour live seminars. Through my own coaching experience and while working with these top GMs, I've developed the optimal program which I'm certain will help you improve your chess.If it was possible, I would be happy for all of you to get live one-on-one lessons with me in order to help you reach your highest potential in chess. What I've done for you is I've created an absolutely FREE video course that will introduce you to my teaching style and will give you some great value that will immediately improve your knowledge and understanding of how to work on chess."

GM Mesgen Amanov

REVIEWS

There are more than 300 places to play chess on the internet. But there is only one place the A-List gravitates to: ICC.

COMPANY

ABOUT USCONTACT USCUSTOMER SERVICEPRIVACY POLICY

QUICK LINKS

EARN MONEYTEAM PLAYGET STARTEDHOW TO PLAYICC NEWSLETTERSNEWS & EVENTSTEACHERS

ACCOUNT

FREE 30-DAY TRIALBUY MEMBERSHIPMY ACCOUNTORDERS AND RETURNS

Like Us on FacebookFollow us on Twitter

Copyright 2017 Internet Chess Club

Please share this if anyone one can

barathi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM MESGEN AMANOVS 1-YEAR PROGRAM

Post  barathi on Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:42 am

Caissa can you please

Sent from Topic'it App

barathi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  marrosso33 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:38 am

I would like that too !!! Rolling Eyes

marrosso33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noname2003 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:27 am

Me too Smile Surprised Surprised Surprised

noname2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barathi on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:30 am

Me too

barathi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbris on Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:10 pm

I have it. I will upload once I am allowed to post urls.

cheers.

bbris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  goodh on Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:57 pm

hello please upload thanks cat cat cat

goodh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  baguscool on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:16 pm

Please upload bro Very Happy

baguscool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GM MESGEN AMANOV’S 1-YEAR PROGRAM GM Mesgen Amanov’s 1-Year Program

Post  jiri on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:47 pm

GM Mesgen Amanov’s 1-Year Program

For the first time ever, GM Mesgen Amanov is making his complete 1 year program available in four packed volumes that you can get instantly!

You will start the course with the most important concept in chess: "The Process of Thinking".
You will learn all the fundamentals of positional understanding.
Step-by-step you will see your middlegame, endgame and all-around game improving, leading to an inevitable, significant increase to your elo rating.

This is the special training program designed, not just to help you find the right answers at the board, but also to ask the right questions.

GM Amanov teaches that most mistakes are made because we are focusing on the wrong thing. This course sets out to correct that by revealing what’s really going on in each position.

GM Mesgen Amanov’s uniquely structured training which speeds up the process of absorbing new material, remembering it and being ready to apply it.
12 exclusive video lessons shot in the form of a one-on-one lesson with GM Amanov as he reveals what you need to know to play well in each type of position (these videos have a $600 value)
3 bonus video lessons ($75 value) adding depth to your understanding.
Tournament Guidance
Full Support: Contact GM Mesgen personally anytime.

WHAT YOU GET
Volume 1: 3 months of material which will enhance your thinking process, improve your feel for the true nature of the position and help you find hard-to-spot moves.
Volume 2: Learn how to maximize your wins with accurate, dominant play in the middlegame and endgame. All based on must know fundamentals
Volume 3: Take your positional play to the next level with 3 months material on the intricacies of piece coordination and strategic exchanges. Made easy to remember with model games.
Volume 4: Another 15 lessons, this time on strategy and advanced thinking methods. Learn how to make progress in any position plus how to recognize the critical moments in a game.
GM Amanov starts the course with the most important concept in chess: the process of thinking. After that, you will learn all the fundamentals of positional understanding. Step-by-step you will see your middlegame, endgame and all-round game improving, leading to an inevitable, significant increase to your elo rating.

Choose any individual volume or get bundles with several volumes together and save BIG. For example, you can get just the first 15 lessons to see how you like it or get your hands on the entire 1 year program now.

"Hi, I'm Grandmaster Mesgen Amanov and for the last 12 years I've been a professional chess player and coach. Over that time, I've helped hundreds of students significantly improve their chess. Many of them became experts and masters.
4 years ago I founded the Mesgen Amanov Chess Academy and invited the best US Grandmasters to work with me. Every other week our chess academy hosts intense 6-hour live seminars. Through my own coaching experience and while working with these top GMs, I've developed the optimal program which I'm certain will help you improve your chess.
If it was possible, I would be happy for all of you to get live one-on-one lessons with me in order to help you reach your highest potential in chess. What I've done for you is I've created an absolutely FREE video course that will introduce you to my teaching style and will give you some great value that will immediately improve your knowledge and understanding of how to work on chess."
GM Mesgen Amanov

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  marrosso33 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:56 pm

jiri wrote:

You will start the course with the most important concept in chess: "The Process of Thinking".
Step-by-step you will see your middlegame, endgame and all-around game improving, leading to an inevitable, significant increase to your elo rating.

This is the special training program designed, not just to help you find the right answers at the board, but also to ask the right questions.

GM Amanov teaches that most mistakes are made because we are focusing on the wrong thing. This course sets out to correct that by revealing what’s really going on in each position.

GM Mesgen Amanov’s uniquely structured training which speeds up the process of absorbing new material, remembering it and being ready to apply it.
12 exclusive video lessons shot in the form of a one-on-one lesson with GM Amanov as he reveals what you need to know to play well in each type of position (these videos have a $600 value)
Tournament Guidance

WHAT YOU GET
Volume 1: 3 months of material which will enhance your thinking process, improve your feel for the true nature of the position and help you find hard-to-spot moves.
Volume 2: Learn how to maximize your wins with accurate, dominant play in the middlegame and endgame. All based on must know fundamentals
Volume 3: Take your positional play to the next level with 3 months material on the intricacies of piece coordination and strategic exchanges. Made easy to remember with model games.
Volume 4: Another 15 lessons, this time on strategy and advanced thinking methods. Learn how to make progress in any position plus how to recognize the critical moments in a game.
GM Amanov starts the course with the most important concept in chess: the process of thinking. After that, you will learn all the fundamentals of positional understanding. Step-by-step you will see your middlegame, endgame and all-round game improving, leading to an inevitable, significant increase to your elo rating.

"Hi, I'm Grandmaster Mesgen Amanov and for the last 12 years I've been a professional chess player and coach. Over that time, I've helped hundreds of students significantly improve their chess. Many of them became experts and masters.
4 years ago I founded the Mesgen Amanov Chess Academy and invited the best US Grandmasters to work with me. Every other week our chess academy hosts intense 6-hour live seminars. Through my own coaching experience and while working with these top GMs, I've developed the optimal program which I'm certain will help you improve your chess.
If it was possible, I would be happy for all of you to get live one-on-one lessons with me in order to help you reach your highest potential in chess. What I've done for you is I've created an absolutely FREE video course that will introduce you to my teaching style and will give you some great value that will immediately improve your knowledge and understanding of how to work on chess."
GM Mesgen Amanov
...... something is missing ? Embarassed

marrosso33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rook on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:10 pm

Link? Question
The Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  jiri on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:13 pm

jiri wrote:

Tournament Guidance

WHAT YOU GET

GM Mesgen Amanov

No sharing in public,
The thread must be reserved only for subscribers

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New rules

Post  jiri on Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:17 pm

Links must be protected.
New rules

jiri

View user profile

Back to top Go down

link pliz

Post  kabire00 on Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:32 pm

link pliz

kabire00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  marrosso33 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 pm

Link ....Link bounce santa

marrosso33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  noname2003 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:50 am

Jiri my man Smile waiting for links Smile

noname2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nose094 on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:51 pm

Link please!! thanks in advance!!

nose094

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  barathi on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:17 am

Links please

barathi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bbris on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:07 am

first month is here : https://dropmefiles.com/ZTD1m

bbris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toonday on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:29 am

Thank you bbris.

Toonday

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Rook on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:37 am

Many thanks bbris cheers
The Rook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ramox666 on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:52 am

No sharing in public,
The thread must be reserved only for subscribers

Use training section for this..
ramox666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shobucat on Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:05 pm

bbris wrote:first month is here : https://dropmefiles.com/ZTD1m
Please provide complete 1 year course and thanks for 1st month course.

shobucat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  baguscool on Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:17 pm

bbris wrote:first month is here : https://dropmefiles.com/ZTD1m

Can you upload complete? Thanks

baguscool

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  surin Yesterday at 1:18 am