chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Go down

GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  Guest on Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:16 am




Hello chess lovers.

Thank you to Caissa and two other members who made mirrors which allowed me to complete this set. Without these individuals the completion of this set would not have been possible.

Today we present the complete masterclass set with 6 volumes:

#01 Damian Lemos’ Attacking Masterclass
#02 Positional Chess Masterclass
#03 Chess Strategy Masterclass
#04 Chess Tactics Masterclass
#05 Middlegame Masterclass
#06 Endgame Masterclass

https://dropmefiles.com/Vbgdf
Password: IN CAISSA WE TRUST


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  khanindra802 on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:08 am

I have all except 01. Damian Lemos’ Attacking Masterclass.
Please send the link only 01 volume , if possible.
Thanks .

khanindra802

Posts : 123
Points : 142
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2017-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  barathi on Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:40 am

Thanks

barathi

Posts : 94
Points : 129
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  festival on Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:24 pm

khanindra802 wrote:I have all except 01. Damian Lemos’ Attacking Masterclass.
Please send the link only 01 volume , if possible.
Thanks .

Attacking Masterclass 1 only

https://www74.zippyshare.com/v/7F2V4Tio/file.html

festival

Posts : 545
Points : 1372
Reputation : 627
Join date : 2018-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  monir on Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:12 pm

Please anybody upload #02 Positional Chess Masterclass as I have other videos of this series. Thanks in advance.

monir

Posts : 23
Points : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  festival on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:25 am

monir wrote:Please anybody upload #02 Positional Chess Masterclass as I have other videos of this series. Thanks in advance.

Positional Chess Masterclass #2 only

https://www77.zippyshare.com/v/azQBWhNs/file.html

Thx to the original uploader!

festival

Posts : 545
Points : 1372
Reputation : 627
Join date : 2018-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  monir on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:24 pm

festival wrote:
monir wrote:Please anybody upload #02 Positional Chess Masterclass as I have other videos of this series. Thanks in advance.

Positional Chess Masterclass #2 only

https://www77.zippyshare.com/v/azQBWhNs/file.html

Thx to the original uploader!

So nice of you. Thanks a lot.

monir

Posts : 23
Points : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  Odinz5 on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:


Hello chess lovers.

Thank you to Caissa and two other members who made mirrors which allowed me to complete this set. Without these individuals the completion of this set would not have been possible.

Today we present the complete masterclass set with 6 volumes:

#01 Damian Lemos’ Attacking Masterclass
#02 Positional Chess Masterclass
#03 Chess Strategy Masterclass
#04 Chess Tactics Masterclass
#05 Middlegame Masterclass
#06 Endgame Masterclass

https://dropmefiles.com/Vbgdf
Password: IN CAISSA WE TRUST


Hi,

Can you please re upload this again? Sorry for coming straight to you but I just really want to have this file to help improve my game.

Thanks in advance if you can help and thanks also if it's you don't have this file anymore.

cheers,
Odinz5
Odinz5

Posts : 83
Points : 80
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2019-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ATTACKING AND MIDDLEGAME MASTERCLASS

Post  hasp1980 on Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:54 am

PLEASE I WANT ATTCKING AND MIDDLEGAME MASTERCLASS

hasp1980

Posts : 11
Points : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2019-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  cholete on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:13 am

Some link for attacking or the masterclass completed?

Thanks in advance.

cholete

Posts : 19
Points : 18
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-11-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

QUALITY CONTENT NEEDED AGAIN

Post  kalkish on Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:20 am

Odinz5 wrote:
Guest wrote:
WE NEED IT AGAIN PLEASE

Hello chess lovers.

Thank you to Caissa and two other members who made mirrors which allowed me to complete this set. Without these individuals the completion of this set would not have been possible.

Today we present the complete masterclass set with 6 volumes:

#01 Damian Lemos’ Attacking Masterclass
#02 Positional Chess Masterclass
#03 Chess Strategy Masterclass
#04 Chess Tactics Masterclass
#05 Middlegame Masterclass
#06 Endgame Masterclass

https://dropmefiles.com/Vbgdf
Password: IN CAISSA WE TRUST


Hi,

Can you please re upload this again? Sorry for coming straight to you but I just really want to have this file to help improve my game.

Thanks in advance if you can help and thanks also if it's you don't have this file anymore.

cheers,

kalkish

Posts : 34
Points : 33
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2018-12-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ATTACKING AND MIDDLEGAME MASTERCLASS [RE]

Post  Vilol Scni on Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:35 pm

no links !

Vilol Scni

Posts : 43
Points : 97
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2017-06-12
Age : 52
Location : Ajaccio (corsica)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  Toonday on Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:02 pm

ChessCaissa, kindly help with the link. Thanks in advance.


Last edited by Toonday on Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toonday

Posts : 161
Points : 262
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2018-08-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  Agridia on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:15 pm

None of the links works... Could you please re-upload?

Agridia

Posts : 33
Points : 44
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GM DAMIAN LEMOS | MATERCLASS COMPLETE BUNDLE | $199 | 6 VOLUMES

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum