chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Fritz 16 GUI SP 14 - the latest update for testing

Go down

Fritz 16 GUI SP 14 - the latest update for testing  Empty Fritz 16 GUI SP 14 - the latest update for testing

Post  Guest on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:21 pm

If the version 14 of the update is installed, in a large measure you can't play with Fritz. The EASY GAME mode is not working at all. The engine just won't move the pieces, does nothing, like it is disabled. Also, using the CLASSIC MENU you can not play in Friend mode (same reasons as mentioned above for the EASY GAME), you can only play using the Levels mode.
Probably with the update a new protection was introduced? Or the update is so buggy? (I don't think this could be true)
Note that I used the latest CB-medicine (version 2.6) for my Fritz 16. I think the medicine creator and maintainer should be acquainted about this issue so in case of a new protection the CB-medicine should to be updated.

I tested this update with both 32 and 64-bit Fritz, on Windows 7 64-bit.

The update for both 32 and 64-bit programs is available at:
http://download.chessbase.com/updates/GUI16/GUI16_x86_14.txt
http://download.chessbase.com/updates/GUI16/GUI16_x64_14.txt

Just change the extension from .txt to .exe

Back to top Go down

Fritz 16 GUI SP 14 - the latest update for testing  Empty Re: Fritz 16 GUI SP 14 - the latest update for testing

Post  Wa on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:34 am

I installed the update and everything (EASY GAME, CLASSIC MENU) works normal.
Eg:
Fritz 16 GUI SP 14 - the latest update for testing  Chess_10

Wa

Back to top Go down

Fritz 16 GUI SP 14 - the latest update for testing  Empty Re: Fritz 16 GUI SP 14 - the latest update for testing

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:32 am

Wa wrote:I installed the update and everything (EASY GAME, CLASSIC MENU) works normal.

What kind of Windows are you using and if it is 32-bit or 64?
I installed on 64-bit Windows 7.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wa on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:53 am

I'm using windows 10 64bit.

Wa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:29 pm

I will try to install the game on Win 8.1 . . .

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun May 12, 2019 4:27 am

It was my fault. You mut to select the mode first (like hobby player, beginner . . .) and only after that press the play with white or black button. I did not selected the mode first, that was the problem, now everything works fine.
Thanks for your reply!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum