chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

Valeri Lilov - Tactics - From Basics to Brilliance vol.3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valeri Lilov - Tactics - From Basics to Brilliance vol.3

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:55 pm

https://www.up-4.net/zduvz0w7b6qz

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 488
Points : 1560
Reputation : 218
Join date : 2017-12-11
Age : 34
Location : TUNISIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post  bishop7 on Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:12 am

Thanks JIHED2KALAI
I don't get it, why anyone will give a negative mark! Evil or Very Mad

+1 from me
avatar
bishop7

Posts : 121
Points : 152
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2017-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Valeri Lilov - Tactics - From Basics to Brilliance vol.3

Post  festival on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:19 pm

Thanks JIHED2KALAI!

Can anyone make a mirror on another service instead of up-4.net?

festival

Posts : 401
Points : 1001
Reputation : 436
Join date : 2018-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Valeri Lilov - Tactics - From Basics to Brilliance vol.3

Post  I'm an asshole-JihadKalai on Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:59 pm

bishop7 wrote:Thanks JIHED2KALAI
I don't get it, why anyone will give a negative mark! Evil or Very Mad

+1 from me
Because I steal original links from immortal forum  members post and put them in txt and make money from it by uploading on up-4.net server or any short link server,I never make a single mirror of my own in my life... I'm biggest leecher & asshole in the world...


Last edited by I'm an asshole-JihadKalai on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm an asshole-JihadKalai

Posts : 3
Points : 5
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2018-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Valeri Lilov - Tactics - From Basics to Brilliance vol.3

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:19 pm

HHHHHHH.
WHY YOU DONT PUT LINKS HERE IF YOU SAY SO.



I'm an asshole-JihadKalai wrote:
bishop7 wrote:Thanks JIHED2KALAI
I don't get it, why anyone will give a negative mark! Evil or Very Mad

+1 from me
Because I steal original links from immortal forum  members post and put them in txt and make money from it by uploading on up-4.net server,I never make a single mirror of my own.. I'm biggest leecher in the world...

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 488
Points : 1560
Reputation : 218
Join date : 2017-12-11
Age : 34
Location : TUNISIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Valeri Lilov - Tactics - From Basics to Brilliance vol.3

Post  I'm an asshole-JihadKalai on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:22 pm

JIHED2KALAI wrote:HHHHHHH.
WHY YOU DONT PUT LINKS HERE IF YOU SAY SO.



I'm an asshole-JihadKalai wrote:
bishop7 wrote:Thanks JIHED2KALAI
I don't get it, why anyone will give a negative mark! Evil or Very Mad

+1 from me
Because I steal original links from immortal forum  members post and put them in txt and make money from it by uploading on up-4.net server,I never make a single mirror of my own.. I'm biggest leecher in the world...
Which one from your post I make the mirror....choose anyone in your post... you asshole.....

I'm an asshole-JihadKalai

Posts : 3
Points : 5
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2018-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Valeri Lilov - Tactics - From Basics to Brilliance vol.3

Post  I'm an asshole-JihadKalai on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:35 pm

Look Here you asshole:

Mirror on zippyshare---copy that & Remove spaces in url box
Code:
https:// www75.zippyshare   .com/v/  58mA0Mlf/file.html

Credit goes to immortalchess.net uploaders Basketball Basketball

I'm an asshole-JihadKalai

Posts : 3
Points : 5
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2018-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Valeri Lilov - Tactics - From Basics to Brilliance vol.3

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum