chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj

Go down

The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj  Empty The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj

Post  JDCR on Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:42 am

The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj  Capture
Two Parts-----pw----immortal
1)Zippyshare Part 1
2)Zippyshare Part 2

Hope it Helps!

JDCR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj  Empty Re: The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj

Post  mohamed sayed on Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:59 am

thanks; it is very good

mohamed sayed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj  Empty Awesome

Post  bobb on Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:13 am

Thanks was really looking forward to this course. Links are still active.

bobb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj  Empty Re: The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj

Post  taboy74 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:43 am

Kindly reup this. Links not working!

taboy74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:50 am

taboy74 wrote:Kindly reup this. Links not working!

I have re-uploaded to fresh links -   All thanks to original purchasers and uploaders on Immortal Forum.

The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj  (MP4)

Password to extract after download = immortal
(Best to re-type the password but if you copy & paste please be very careful make sure you do not include any spaces at the beginning or the end. It is easily done to accidentally include a space - so after copying the password in check and make sure no SPACES at start or end of it - if there are spaces delete them first)

First download all 3 parts and put them in the same folder before you try to extract.  Now use 7-Zip or WIinrar to extract part 001 and the rest will extract automatically. You do not need to extract part 002 and 003:

FighKinIndDefMarkMak.7z.001
Code:
https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/yvwwWbEi/file.html
FighKinIndDefMarkMak.7z.002
Code:
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/pTGyD8aF/file.html
FighKinIndDefMarkMak.7z.003
Code:
https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/F6ujGDyi/file.html

(links are not clickable you have to copy and paste into a web browser - I post links this way as it avoids the ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets attached to links if you post them directly)

Enjoy

Last edited by gambit_man on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj  Empty A big thank to gambit_man for re-upload

Post  Gast on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:46 am

A big thx to gambit_man, who is regular uploading rare, important stuff. His comments are also respectful, a great member!

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post  Odinz5 on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:00 pm

chrigi wrote:A big thx to gambit_man, who is regular uploading rare, important stuff. His comments are also respectful, a great member!

AGREE!
Odinz5
Odinz5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightOfTreason on Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:01 pm

The links are down. Anyone can reupload?

Thanks for your hard work, Gambit Man!

KnightOfTreason

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ChessCaissa on Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:09 am

KnightOfTreason wrote:The links are down. Anyone can reupload?

Thanks for your hard work, Gambit Man!

New live link (MP4, 557 mb unpacked):
https://dropmefiles.com/8tVil

Password: CAISSA

ChessCaissa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  taboy74 on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:45 am

Link not working now.

taboy74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  magnum on Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:50 am

CAN ANYONE REPOST THE LINK PLEASE

magnum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:25 am

magnum wrote:CAN ANYONE REPOST THE LINK PLEASE

Look up to my post of Monday February 11th at 2.50am   -  I have just put fresh links in there so try again and it will work.    

DOWNLOAD QUICKLY AS ON THIS SITE LINKS ONLY LAST ABOUT 24 - 48 HOURS BEFORE BEING REMOVED !!!!!!!!!

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ASR on Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:31 am

gambit_man wrote:

Look up to my post of Monday February 11th at 2.50am   -  I have just put fresh links in there so try again and it will work.    

DOWNLOAD QUICKLY AS ON THIS SITE LINKS ONLY LAST ABOUT 24 - 48 HOURS BEFORE BEING REMOVED !!!!!!!!!

sir, please re-upload thanks in advance.

ASR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:38 am

ASR wrote:
gambit_man wrote:

sir, please re-upload thanks in advance.

Oh dear this does get very frustrating at times.... I'll try slowly.  The fresh zippyshare links in my post of Monday February 11th at 2.50am a bit further up are working OK I just checked - I only refreshed them yesterday. As I tried to explain in my post the links are not clickable you have to copy and paste each link into a web browser then hit return get the download page. I post links this way as it avoids the ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets automatically attached to links if you post them directly.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  taboy74 on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:13 pm

gambit_man wrote:
taboy74 wrote:Kindly reup this. Links not working!

I have re-uploaded to fresh links -   All thanks to original purchasers and uploaders on Immortal Forum.

The Fighting King's Indian Defense - by FM Marko Makaj  (MP4)

Password to extract after download = immortal
(Best to re-type the password but if you copy & paste please be very careful make sure you do not include any spaces at the beginning or the end. It is easily done to accidentally include a space - so after copying the password in check and make sure no SPACES at start or end of it - if there are spaces delete them first)

First download all 3 parts and put them in the same folder before you try to extract.  Now use 7-Zip or WIinrar to extract part 001 and the rest will extract automatically. You do not need to extract part 002 and 003:

FighKinIndDefMarkMak.7z.001
Code:
https://www21.zippyshare.com/v/yvwwWbEi/file.html
FighKinIndDefMarkMak.7z.002
Code:
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/pTGyD8aF/file.html
FighKinIndDefMarkMak.7z.003
Code:
https://www76.zippyshare.com/v/F6ujGDyi/file.html

(links are not clickable you have to copy and paste into a web browser - I post links this way as it avoids the ad.fly and advertising stuff that gets attached to links if you post them directly)

Enjoy

Thanks. Downloaded it already.

taboy74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down