chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:52 am

https://cll.press/xvU4WW
https://cll.press/c2QHZmE
https://cll.press/lPScY0tS
https://cll.press/jncQDRXz

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 488
Points : 1560
Reputation : 218
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 34
Location : TUNISIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  JDCR on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:23 am

Direct links from his short links
part 1 https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/3QxxqrbJ/file.html
part 2 https://www85.zippyshare.com/v/KVEJs83m/file.html
part 3 https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/rwcvdTzm/file.html
extras https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/pRmcUaO4/file.html


Last edited by JDCR on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

JDCR

Posts : 99
Points : 158
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2018-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Missing.....

Post  GVasGV on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:31 am

Part 3 doesn't exist on server...

GVasGV

Posts : 14
Points : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  JDCR on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:58 am

GVasGV wrote:Part 3 doesn't exist on server...
New link
Part 3 https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/jX5sQMjj/file.html

JDCR

Posts : 99
Points : 158
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2018-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Thank you....

Post  GVasGV on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:06 am

Thanks JDCR, and everyone involved. Smile

GVasGV

Posts : 14
Points : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:19 am

IDIOT THE SYSTEM WILL SHUT QUIKLY THE DIRECT LINK ZIPPY AND SOLIDFILES SO NO ONE COUL RESIST 4 HOURS AND THEY WILL BE DEAD ON THE ORIGINAL FORUM AND HERE.IDIOTTTT.
BESIDES IF YOU ARE A HERO POST BETWEEN 30 TO 40 DVD DAILY.
OTHER THINKS IF YOU ARE THE MAN MANY OF MY FRIEND DEMAND CHESS EMPIRE FROM 44 TO 101 POSTED IF YOU ARE A MEN
IDIOTTTTT


JDCR wrote:Direct links from his short links
part 1 https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/3QxxqrbJ/file.html
part 2 https://www85.zippyshare.com/v/KVEJs83m/file.html
part 3 https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/rwcvdTzm/file.html
extras https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/pRmcUaO4/file.html

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 488
Points : 1560
Reputation : 218
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 34
Location : TUNISIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  JDCR on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:32 am

JIHED2KALAI wrote:IDIOT THE SYSTEM WILL SHUT QUIKLY THE DIRECT LINK ZIPPY AND SOLIDFILES SO NO ONE COUL RESIST 4 HOURS AND THEY WILL BE DEAD ON THE ORIGINAL FORUM AND HERE.IDIOTTTT.
BESIDES IF YOU ARE A HERO POST BETWEEN 30 TO 40 DVD DAILY.
OTHER THINKS IF YOU ARE THE MAN MANY OF MY FRIEND DEMAND CHESS EMPIRE FROM 44 TO 101 POSTED IF YOU ARE A MEN
IDIOTTTTT


JDCR wrote:Direct links from his short links
part 1 https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/3QxxqrbJ/file.html
part 2 https://www85.zippyshare.com/v/KVEJs83m/file.html
part 3 https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/rwcvdTzm/file.html
extras https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/pRmcUaO4/file.html
HaHaHaHaHa...or you didn't make money. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah........................hahahahahahahaha.I read about you from Jihedkalai-the leecher's post.what a leecher you are............................... so Please post new links, you Idiot.if you a genuine uploader you do not need to worry about shutdown the links.many of users here posted   own mirror,not copied.YOU ARE A MEN
IDIOTTTTT so just goto immortal chess grab links  of Empire chess  because you always copy links from there. ohhhh  I think there is no one posted fresh links that's you're crying like a little baby.sand post here simple is that you moron................hahahahahahahahahahaha

JDCR

Posts : 99
Points : 158
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2018-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:55 am

COPY LINK AND PUT IT THEN WHY YOU DONT DO IT?????????.
I KNOW THAT S A WASTE OF TIME FOR YOU.
YOU JUST WAIT OTHERS TO PUT LINKS AND YOU COME LIKE A HERO TO TOLD THEM THAT YOU KNOW EVERY THING IDIOT MAN.
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE SELFISH MAN IDIOT.



JDCR wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:IDIOT THE SYSTEM WILL SHUT QUIKLY THE DIRECT LINK ZIPPY AND SOLIDFILES SO NO ONE COUL RESIST 4 HOURS AND THEY WILL BE DEAD ON THE ORIGINAL FORUM AND HERE.IDIOTTTT.
BESIDES IF YOU ARE A HERO POST BETWEEN 30 TO 40 DVD DAILY.
OTHER THINKS IF YOU ARE THE MAN MANY OF MY FRIEND DEMAND CHESS EMPIRE FROM 44 TO 101 POSTED IF YOU ARE A MEN
IDIOTTTTT


JDCR wrote:Direct links from his short links
part 1 https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/3QxxqrbJ/file.html
part 2 https://www85.zippyshare.com/v/KVEJs83m/file.html
part 3 https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/rwcvdTzm/file.html
extras https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/pRmcUaO4/file.html
HaHaHaHaHa...or you didn't make money. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah........................hahahahahahahaha.I read about you from Jihedkalai-the leecher's post.what a leecher you are............................... so Please post new links, you Idiot.if you a genuine uploader you do not need to worry about shutdown the links.many of users here posted   own mirror,not copied.YOU ARE A MEN
IDIOTTTTT so just goto immortal chess grab links  of Empire chess  because you always copy links from there. ohhhh  I think there is no one posted fresh links that's you're crying like a little baby.sand post here simple is that you moron................hahahahahahahahahahaha

JIHED2KALAI

Posts : 488
Points : 1560
Reputation : 218
Join date : 2017-12-10
Age : 34
Location : TUNISIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

THANKS FOR THE SHARE

Post  vishyanand11 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:58 am

Thanks for the share. May I know the password

vishyanand11

Posts : 11
Points : 12
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  JDCR on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:00 am

JIHED2KALAI wrote:COPY LINK AND PUT IT THEN WHY YOU DONT DO IT?????????.
I KNOW THAT S A WASTE OF TIME FOR YOU.
YOU JUST WAIT OTHERS TO PUT LINKS AND YOU COME LIKE A HERO TO TOLD THEM THAT YOU KNOW EVERY THING IDIOT MAN.
YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE SELFISH MAN IDIOT.



JDCR wrote:
JIHED2KALAI wrote:IDIOT THE SYSTEM WILL SHUT QUIKLY THE DIRECT LINK ZIPPY AND SOLIDFILES SO NO ONE COUL RESIST 4 HOURS AND THEY WILL BE DEAD ON THE ORIGINAL FORUM AND HERE.IDIOTTTT.
BESIDES IF YOU ARE A HERO POST BETWEEN 30 TO 40 DVD DAILY.
OTHER THINKS IF YOU ARE THE MAN MANY OF MY FRIEND DEMAND CHESS EMPIRE FROM 44 TO 101 POSTED IF YOU ARE A MEN
IDIOTTTTT


JDCR wrote:Direct links from his short links
part 1 https://www43.zippyshare.com/v/3QxxqrbJ/file.html
part 2 https://www85.zippyshare.com/v/KVEJs83m/file.html
part 3 https://www39.zippyshare.com/v/rwcvdTzm/file.html
extras https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/pRmcUaO4/file.html
HaHaHaHaHa...or you didn't make money. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah........................hahahahahahahaha.I read about you from Jihedkalai-the leecher's post.what a leecher you are............................... so Please post new links, you Idiot.if you a genuine uploader you do not need to worry about shutdown the links.many of users here posted   own mirror,not copied.YOU ARE A MEN
IDIOTTTTT so just goto immortal chess grab links  of Empire chess  because you always copy links from there. ohhhh  I think there is no one posted fresh links that's you're crying like a little baby.sand post here simple is that you moron................hahahahahahahahahahaha
keep talking you idiot I don't mind it............keep talking........................ Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

JDCR

Posts : 99
Points : 158
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2018-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

File Password

Post  vishyanand11 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:25 am

Hi JCDR, Do you know password for the files?

vishyanand11

Posts : 11
Points : 12
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  JDCR on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:49 am

vishyanand11 wrote:Hi JCDR, Do you know password for the files?
immortal

JDCR

Posts : 99
Points : 158
Reputation : 45
Join date : 2018-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  vishyanand11 on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:57 am

Unfortanately Doesnt Work..It was my first try.

vishyanand11

Posts : 11
Points : 12
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2018-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sorry Password is not working

Post  surin on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:18 am

kindly share the PW if possible

sorry for troubling

surin

Posts : 38
Points : 45
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2018-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  camerasrepairman on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:54 pm

surin wrote:kindly share the PW if possible

sorry for troubling

psw: immortalchess.net

Very Happy

camerasrepairman

Posts : 182
Points : 217
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2018-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  baguscool on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:17 pm

Please reupload extra pgn

baguscool

Posts : 21
Points : 31
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  ramox666 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:49 am

baguscool wrote:Please reupload extra pgn
Extras:

https://bayfiles.com/4bV2yfk6ba/Extras_zip
Pw-immortal
avatar
ramox666

Posts : 407
Points : 1298
Reputation : 855
Join date : 2018-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  baguscool on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:03 am

ramox666 wrote:
baguscool wrote:Please reupload extra pgn
Extras:

https://bayfiles.com/4bV2yfk6ba/Extras_zip
Pw-immortal

Thanks my friends Very Happy
Btw how to run file extension cbv?

baguscool

Posts : 21
Points : 31
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  festival on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:00 am


festival

Posts : 401
Points : 1001
Reputation : 436
Join date : 2018-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  ramox666 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:45 am

baguscool wrote:
ramox666 wrote:
baguscool wrote:Please reupload extra pgn
Extras:

https://bayfiles.com/4bV2yfk6ba/Extras_zip
Pw-immortal

Thanks my friends Very Happy
Btw how to run file extension cbv?
use any chessbase program.
avatar
ramox666

Posts : 407
Points : 1298
Reputation : 855
Join date : 2018-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EVALUATION Mastery with GM Bryan Smith

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum