chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

"The Popular Italian" by Victor Bologan (CBFT as MP4 Videos)

Go down

"The Popular Italian" by Victor Bologan (CBFT as MP4 Videos) Empty "The Popular Italian" by Victor Bologan (CBFT as MP4 Videos)

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Sun 11 Nov 2018, 01:05

https://clk.icu/4caa4O1I
Password: THANK YOU VERY MUCH

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"The Popular Italian" by Victor Bologan (CBFT as MP4 Videos) Empty Re: "The Popular Italian" by Victor Bologan (CBFT as MP4 Videos)

Post  Odinz5 on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 12:08

can someone share this thru zippyshare instead?
Odinz5
Odinz5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"The Popular Italian" by Victor Bologan (CBFT as MP4 Videos) Empty Re: "The Popular Italian" by Victor Bologan (CBFT as MP4 Videos)

Post  gambit_man on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 12:25

Removed as duplicate of my post below by mistake.

Last edited by gambit_man on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 12:30; edited 3 times in total

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Sun 17 Feb 2019, 12:27

Odinz5 wrote:can someone share this thru zippyshare instead?

Hi,

It has already been shared with a zippy link.  I just did a quick forum search (it took 3 seconds) and found FIVE threads all opened for this same DVD.  I cannot give a link directly to a post only a thread so if you go to this thread and look for the post by ChessCaissa  dated Aug 21, 2018 11:09 pm - there is a zippyshare link there still working OK:

http://www.chessgod101.com/t5251-the-popular-italian-by-victor-bologan-cbft-as-mp4-videos?highlight=popular

Unfortunately, as is often the case in this forum, people have started multiple threads for the same DVD or book rather than just search to see if it already exists then add uploads/fresh links to the same thread  - I am mystified why so few people use the forum search here it works well just put in a key word or words not the full title and search - that would make it a lot easier to find things in future as all links for a given book or DVD would be in one place. I am pointing this out almost every day at the moment so hopefully members will start to do that.

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down