chessgod101
Please login to view all of the forum content.

04 Master Class Vol.4: Jose Raul Capablanca

Go down

04 Master Class Vol.4: Jose Raul Capablanca Empty 04 Master Class Vol.4: Jose Raul Capablanca

Post  JIHED2KALAI on Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:48 am

https://clk.icu/CTJMQVG
pw
OnlyforImmortalForum

JIHED2KALAI

View user profile

Back to top Go down

04 Master Class Vol.4: Jose Raul Capablanca Empty Re: 04 Master Class Vol.4: Jose Raul Capablanca

Post  JDCR on Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:39 pm

JIHED2KALAI wrote:https://clk.icu/CTJMQVG
pw
OnlyforImmortalForum
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I've multiple personality disorder,I need a doctor.Please help me. I beg you!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
https://www.mirrored.to/files/0KCF6DAC/04_Cpblnc.7z_links

JDCR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

04 Master Class Vol.4: Jose Raul Capablanca Empty Re: 04 Master Class Vol.4: Jose Raul Capablanca

Post  kenyan boy on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:21 am

Password not working bro

kenyan boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gambit_man on Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:34 am

kenyan boy wrote:Password not working bro

I have just downloaded this from the mirrored.to link in the post above yours by JDCR and I can confirm the password  OnlyforImmortalForum  IS working perfectly and extracts all the files after download.  

Best to re-type the password but if you copy & paste be very careful make sure you do not include any spaces at the beginning or the end. It is easily done to accidentally include a space - so after copying the password in check and make sure no SPACES at start or end of it - if there are spaces delete them first.

If you still have a problem make sure you are using the latest version of z-zip (it is free to download) then with that installed, right click on the downloaded archive and do "extract here".

gambit_man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kenyan boy on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:52 am

gambit_man wrote:
kenyan boy wrote:Password not working bro

I have just downloaded this from the mirrored.to link in the post above yours by JDCR and I can confirm the password  OnlyforImmortalForum  IS working perfectly and extracts all the files after download.  

Best to re-type the password but if you copy & paste be very careful make sure you do not include any spaces at the beginning or the end. It is easily done to accidentally include a space - so after copying the password in check and make sure no SPACES at start or end of it - if there are spaces delete them first.

If you still have a problem make sure you are using the latest version of z-zip (it is free to download) then with that installed, right click on the downloaded archive and do "extract here".

it worked seems i had copy pasted some spaces

kenyan boy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum